There's a problem understanding what "after another human" or "after their dog" would resemble, technically.
After what? Them eating? Why should I eat after another human eats? :unsure:

I meant like eating something like a sub/sandwich that someone else has already taken a bight out of.

Ahh, now I get it.
Not my thing, I wouldn't eat anything some human has taken a bite off beforehand.
Aside cooked foods which are eaten out of a bowl or pot, like fondue. But that's something where everyone cares to not leave remains in the common pot.

Regarding animals I never had the necessity as they know what's mine and what's their food and keep to it.
And if I am done eating my food which isn't unhealthy for dogs, they can have the remains, that's no problem.

Ahh, now I get it.
Not my thing, I wouldn't eat anything some human has taken a bite off beforehand.

Regarding animals I never had the necessity as they know what's mine and what's their food and keep to it.
And if I am done eating my food which isn't unhealthy for dogs, they can have the remains, that's no problem.
My girl doesn’t touch my food unless I give her some I can leave my plate of food right in front of her and leave the room for a half hour and she won’t touch it. But I do share my food with her fairly often if it’s something that’s not unhealthy for her like a little bit of chicken or something like that

That's no problem, I share edible and healthy foods as well with all dogs in my care.
But I wouldn't eat something out of their pot after they are done without first washing the pot clean.

That's just my personal hygiene standard as a hobbyist cook. Same goes for no raw meat on a plate where vegetables (for raw or low temperature food) are cut and so on.

If it's from my family, I will happily finish food that they've not finished. Random people? No. From my girls? Yes. I might let them take a bite of something and eat whatever's left in my hand. No issue there. Also if they've licked it or something, it doesn't bother me either.
Pretty much the same with me I will eat after close family and close friends but I’d rather share my food with my doggy girl.

I have no issue sharing food with my dog.
Even without the food. :D I let my dog stuff his tongue in my mouth all the time. Never done that with a human and so far it looks like I will never do because it is gross.
Same here my girl commonly has has tongue deep in my mouth and I’ve also never done that with a human

I don't eat anything that has been eaten by humans and could get saliva or anything else on it. :sick:
If it is sliced with a tool, then yes (pizza etc).

My dogs and I eat together, I have no problem with their saliva.
Hey, I use to lick their pussies. Ommnomnomnom, coooookies. Why would their saliva bother me? 😅

I don't eat anything that has been eaten by humans and could get saliva or anything else on it. :sick:
If it is sliced with a tool, then yes (pizza etc).

My dogs and I eat together, I have no problem with their saliva.
Hey, I use to lick their pussies. Ommnomnomnom, coooookies. Why would their saliva bother me? 😅
Same here I’m grossed out by human saliva but dog saliva doesn’t bother me at all

I did let like 3 dogs lick my open mouth, but the thought of taking a bite after my dog it feels weird. There are some people I do not have problems with sharing food. But I don't think that I would share food with dogs, other than tear off a piece and give it to them

sharing food with people isn't really my thing and that carries over with sharing with my dogs. I give them food, often the same stuff I am eating, but not literally sharing the same pieces of food. admittedly I'm a neat freak with most things

Not comparable in personal preferences. Cookies 🥠 are fine, but I don't like kissing or slobber / saliva orally.

Absolutely no problem touching it or comparable, I don't even have to wash my hands if any of the dogs or other animals eats something out of it, but I wouldn't consume anything orally which wasn't washed thoroughly -after- exposure to anyones saliva.

I did let like 3 dogs lick my open mouth, but the thought of taking a bite after my dog it feels weird. There are some people I do not have problems with sharing food. But I don't think that I would share food with dogs, other than tear off a piece and give it to them
I can understand that. Me personally it doesn’t bother me I know my girl is clean and healthy so i don’t see ant harm, but I totally understand why some would feel weird about it.

Not comparable in personal preferences. Cookies 🥠 are fine, but I don't like kissing or slobber / saliva orally.

Absolutely no problem touching it or comparable, I don't even have to wash my hands if any of the dogs or other animals eats something out of it, but I wouldn't consume anything orally which wasn't washed thoroughly -after- exposure to anyones saliva.
We also kiss, although only 1-2 of my dogs like it for a long time. She starts licking the roof of my mouth, sticks her tongue down my throat and I push it with my tongue and she pull it out ever so slowly. The friction is an amazingly beautiful feeling and a deliciously sweet taste on the tongue. She likes to do it, right after she sticks her tongue back in my mouth. The others prefer to lick my mouth outside.

I don't let my dog lick inside my mouth (not that she typically wants to) and I don't eat anything after she has had a bite. I don't particularly like french kissing with humans either, and if a human wants to share food with me I'd tear it into two pieces rather than bite off something they've already bitten.

I don't let my dog lick inside my mouth (not that she typically wants to) and I don't eat anything after she has had a bite. I don't particularly like french kissing with humans either, and if a human wants to share food with me I'd tear it into two pieces rather than bite off something they've already bitten.

Same. French kisses are just not my thing. I never understood what humans found on it and if dogs want to lick my face once, twice, that's fine - but I don't let them lick the inside of my mouth.

I kiss the dogs, if they are interested, tho. But no french kissing. Just lovely little dry smooches on the snout, the neck, careful nibbling on the ears and so on. They mostly love those and at least the dogs which I quite often care for respect this sort of kisses. One of them does even dry smooches back to my cheeks. (y) That's absolutely welcomed.

She starts licking the roof of my mouth, sticks her tongue down my throat and I push it with my tongue and she pull it out ever so slowly. The friction is an amazingly beautiful feeling and a deliciously sweet taste on the tongue.

*brrrr* - not in my favor. :ROFLMAO:
*shudders* Yes, it's that bad. But everyone has their personal liking and disliking, that's normal. As such all the power of french kissing to you. (y)

Back