Dolphins (Cetaceans)

Which Cetacean Would You Make Love With?

• Bottlenose Dolphin

Votes: 463 58.3%
  • Rizzo's Dolphin

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Pacific White-Sided Dolphin

Votes: 33 4.2%
  • Beluga

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • Pilot Whale

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Orca

Votes: 202 25.4%
  • False Killer Whale

Votes: 13 1.6%
  • Spinner Dolphin

Votes: 22 2.8%
  • Vaquita

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • Hector's Dolphin

Votes: 10 1.3%

• Total voters
Defiantly on my bucket list!!! their pussies are SOOOOO beautiful!!! their anatomy looks awesome too.... mmmmm, ridges!!!

Attachments

• Marine Conservation Happy Hour MCHH 365 The sex lives of wha.mp3
    7.7 MB
  • Marine Conservation Happy Hour MCHH 367 The sex lives of wha.mp3
    8.3 MB
  • Marine Conservation Happy Hour MCHH 366 The sex lives of wha.mp3
    7.9 MB
I love how open and candid they are about the topic. Not often you'll see people in science having such fun with sex out in the open.
Dr. Orbach's research is truly progressive and I hope she continues to have success in marine biology!

I think it was fascinating how they found that the dolphin clitoris has huge nerve endings near the surface, implying that they receive a lot of pleasure from sex. One more reason they would be exciting lovers! Also, they briefly mentioned that they received emails about humans who tried or did copulate with dolphins!

I've had an interest in marine biology since I was very young, and was fascinated with how intelligent dolphins are. It's that intellect that attracts me, as much as other things. Trying to write a fiction novel incorporating dolphins, so I'm gathering as much research as I can.

I've had an interest in marine biology since I was very young, and was fascinated with how intelligent dolphins are. It's that intellect that attracts me, as much as other things. Trying to write a fiction novel incorporating dolphins, so I'm gathering as much research as I can.

I'd love to read it!

Back