Dogs prostate ?

and there it is, it is a you problem that you project, So how about this, you get over your own mental hangup, and if you can objectively demonstrate abuse in any video by all means do so, but your over all assumption is simply defective, as it is and has been and will be observed in nature, albeit rare granted but does indeed happen.
There it is? I project? Homosexual penetration of males among animals is very rare in nature. Noone is claiming it doesnt happen, just that its rare, much rarer then other forms of homosexuality including staying together for long periods or even for life. But somehow, so many gay zoos magically happen to stumble upon a dog like that, one that wants it. Are you believing that yourself? Like they all won the lottery? I dont buy for one second that most dogs arent merely accepting it to please their owner.

There it is? I project? Homosexual penetration of males among animals is very rare in nature. Noone is claiming it doesnt happen, just that its rare, much rarer then other forms of homosexuality including staying together for long periods or even for life. But somehow, so many gay zoos magically happen to stumble upon a dog like that, one that wants it. Are you believing that yourself? Like they all won the lottery? I dont buy for one second that most dogs arent merely accepting it to please their owner.
are you dense? I said as much multiple times it is vary rare. All so I was only correcting your error, as you made the claim here.

are you dense? I said as much multiple times it is vary rare. All so I was only correcting your error, as you made the claim here.
The odds of finding a dog like that are negligeble. Many of you have to be deluding yourself, statistically. You cant correct any 'error' but you are desperately trying damage control.

So... Why do you get mounted by male dogs? That's also UNNATURAL! Shame on you! XD

Following your logic, only male humans on female dogs (or male k9s on female humans) should be accepted, because it's the CLOSEST thing to what happens more often in nature...

Yeah, I don't believe myself that many dogs enjoy anal, as I don't believe that many bitches enjoy vaginal penetration (I've seen lots of vids where they looked annoyed or even tried to run away, I've seen mating vids where bitches were clearly in pain, so I've never believed to the Fairy tale that sex is ALWAYS pleasurable).
I think that we should just be thankful that our dogs accept us as their partners, and even more thankful when they let us have sex with them outside of heat (other thing that doesn't happen in nature xD), whether it is vaginal or anal...

So... Why do you get mounted by male dogs? That's also UNNATURAL! Shame on you! XD

Following your logic, only male humans on female dogs (or male k9s on female humans) should be accepted, because it's the CLOSEST thing to what happens more often in nature...

Yeah, I don't believe myself that many dogs enjoy anal, as I don't believe that many bitches enjoy vaginal penetration (I've seen lots of vids where they looked annoyed or even tried to run away, I've seen mating vids where bitches were clearly in pain, so I've never believed to the Fairy tale that sex is ALWAYS pleasurable).
I think that we should just be thankful that our dogs accept us as their partners, and even more thankful when they let us have sex with them outside of heat (other thing that doesn't happen in nature xD), whether it is vaginal or anal...
Dogs humping stuff not natural? You clearly havent had (male) dogs ;) but other then that, agreed. Hence my discouraging words, dont try to have anal sex with dogs.

Dogs humping stuff not natural? You clearly havent had (male) dogs ;) but other then that, agreed. Hence my discouraging words, dont try to have anal sex with dogs.
Hahaha, you are funny, clown. Dogs don't hump things just for sex. But you're an expert, so...
(I know dogs better than you btw 😆)

Hahaha, you are funny, clown. Dogs don't hump things just for sex. But you're an expert, so...
(I know dogs better than you btw 😆)
I didnt say that they only humped things for sex 🙄 and as to your claims about you knowing dogs better, sure man, whatever you say! 😆

I didnt say that they only humped things for sex 🙄
You didn't say that but you implied that: since dogs mount stuff, if I am the stuff they are humping, I can be mounted and be morally right because they are asking for SEX.
Too bad that in most cases a dog that is mounting you is not searching for sex, you are simply humanizing that act, so... the first time you are approaching him in that way you have already guided him into that direction (what I am saying is that the first time that a sexual interaction between a human and an animal arise it's almost always because the human starts or guide the animal in that way, then the animal decides if he hates or loves that action and the next time that the event presents itself again he is eager (or he hates) to repeat it...
and as to your claims about you knowing dogs better, sure man, whatever you say! 😆
Yeah, and I would say that again. Because you don't know a shit about me, and that I buried my last companion with my own hands and I'm still mourning him after a year...

Juste a little word / wow ! i didnt knew i will start a so active thread xD but its very interesting to read all of you, as im still new here =)

The odds of finding a dog like that are negligeble. Many of you have to be deluding yourself, statistically. You cant correct any 'error' but you are desperately trying damage control.
And now you're projecting harder than IMAX deal with your own personal mental hangups

I have been with a LOT of male dogs over the last 50-something years. The one and only dog who really seemed to enjoy being anally penetrated was an elderly Golden Retriever. After the first time or two, he would push his rump into my crotch when he wanted it. A couple of others allowed it but went all submissive and clearly did not enjoy it.

Back