Dogs prostate ?

littlerain

Tourist
BANNED USER
I really dont know if its the right thread for my question, so if its not fell free to tell me =)

Im curious to know if dogs have prostate, and therefore if they can have pleasure when they are assfuck, and even maybe cum that way ?
I have a fantasy about using a dildo on a male dog, very gently and romantic kind of sexual intercourse, but i dont want to do it if he cant enjoy it...

Yes, the dog has a prostate, but given its location, I don't know if he can enjoy anal sex. Dogs like to massage their prostate.

dogurinary2.jpg

Can male dogs enjoy anal, yes, how ever, to find one whom does is very very rare and be very lucky to find one, I found females far more oft willing to try from there it is 50/50 they will enjoy it enough to want to do it more

Can male dogs enjoy anal, yes, how ever, to find one whom does is very very rare and be very lucky to find one, I found females far more oft willing to try from there it is 50/50 they will enjoy it enough to want to do it more
Why does female enjoy it more ?

hum then i guess there is only one way to be sure a male dog enjoy it or not =)
Umm.
Very carefully?

People, even for humans, anal is a learned thing.
When you relax it gets great, but initially... letting something IN through an OUT hole is not something the body takes lightly. 🙄

Umm.
Very carefully?

People, even for humans, anal is a learned thing.
When you relax it gets great, but initially... letting something IN through an OUT hole is not something the body takes lightly. 🙄
of course !!!!! im more in romantic-partner mood ^^ i dont think dogs are some objetcs of pleasure (thats why i wanted to know if male can enjoyed it before trying it !).

Thats a very strange way to see thing as men can discuss to their desire to ass-fuck dogs without any problems here. I dont understand why they can fufill their fantasy and i cant. Its just because i am a girl right ?

• Haha
Reactions: pes
Thats a very strange way to see thing as men can discuss to their desire to ass-fuck dogs without any problems here. I dont understand why they can fufill their fantasy and i cant. Its just because i am a girl right ?
What? :D No.
You are getting responses on a public forum. The fact that your thread gets some and some other threads do not is purely based on which thread appears in the new messages list at which point.

I am pretty sure up to this point everybody here thought you are a guy because most people here are men. I certainly did.

Thats a very strange way to see thing as men can discuss to their desire to ass-fuck dogs without any problems here.
Nope:

I dont understand why you would feel the need... this is not something that comes to them naturally. So all you are doing is trying to get them to go along in your fantasy, if a dog allows it at all it isnt because he wants you... just dont do it. Shit like this gives us the bad name we have.
you obviously not handled much dogs in your life

You are getting responses on a public forum. The fact that your thread gets some and some other threads do not is purely based on which thread appears in the new messages list at which point.
I get that point, still, im surprise to see that kind of opinion since i never read theses ideas on /M to M/ thread. But, as im really new here, its very probable i just dont read it as much as i needed to realize it was a /common/ point of view. If my answer seem to be arrogant, it was not my gorl (being a non native english speaker, i can sound rude time to time i guess).

I get that point, still, im surprise to see that kind of opinion since i never read theses ideas on /M to M/ thread. But, as im really new here, its very probable i just dont read it as much as i needed to realize it was a /common/ point of view. If my answer seem to be arrogant, it was not my gorl (being a non native english speaker, i can sound rude time to time i guess).
you have un hinged idiots that think dogs are robotic and never enjoy sex becuase it is "un natural" for them

I've met male dogs that are very happy for anal, but they're just rare, just like male humans that like getting it are rare when compared to global population

ie projection.

I am pretty sure up to this point everybody here thought you are a guy because most people here are men. I certainly did.

Nope:
its a bit sad to see you are disapointed enought to think im a man without any doubt and without even talk to me =) that said, its not a problem for me really.

its a bit sad to see you are disapointed enought to think im a man without any doubt and without even talk to me =) that said, its not a problem for me really.
90% of people here are men. So by default I automatically guess any user is a male until proven otherwise.
For the absolute majority of discussions the gender is irrelevant anyway.
Lots of men use female looking profile pictures so that is not a relevant tool either.
It is not practical to ask everybody what gender they are when just replying to a thread and wait days for their eventual response to then reply and it is nearly impossible to go through each user's history of hundreds of posts in hopes to by chance find what they are.

Last edited:
you obviously not handled much dogs in your life
I have been intimate with more dogs then most here (10+) and own 2 male dogs, having had more before these. People convincing themselves they arent doing something purely for themselves, I see it all the time and it just makes me sad. Again, just dont do it.

I am against men assfucking their dogs too and say the same to them, dont do it.

90% of people here are men. So by default I automatically guess any user is a male until proven otherwise.
Until prooven otherwize ? if i was the devil advocat i could say girls can hide themself by "fear" of being asked to proove their gender ^^ but i really dont know, its a full hypothesis :)

Until prooven otherwize ? if i was the devil advocat i could say girls can hide themself by "fear" of being asked to proove their gender ^^ but i really dont know, its a full hypothesis :)
What I meant is until it somehow comes to light that user is a female. Either they say it or someone asks or it is in their profile page...
I do not require anyone to prove what they are. As I said the gender is irrelevant for most of the interaction on this web. At least for me.
As you can see I would have responded to this thread in the same way regardless of whether you have a gender at all. :D

a dog's prostate is located in pretty much the same place as it is in humans. a dog can be pleasured by physical stimulation of their prostate. the tricky part is having one actually let you get in there. most dogs aren't fond of anal penetration, it's not something they usually do.
I do not think you can reach the prostate that way. More likely you are stimulating the base of the penis.
that's correct. the "tether" of a canine's penis is very close to the skin between the anus and balls. you can feel it pulse when a dog ejaculates. it's also the reason why their buttholes wink when they ejaculate. many dogs enjoy being massaged there.

Reactions: pes
I have been intimate with more dogs then most here (10+) and own 2 male dogs, having had more before these. People convincing themselves they arent doing something purely for themselves, I see it all the time and it just makes me sad. Again, just dont do it.
So explain when the one stud groomed and trained the other male to fuck him, again you're projecting your own issues onto them.

I am against men assfucking their dogs too and say the same to them, dont do it.
and there it is, it is a you problem that you project, So how about this, you get over your own mental hangup, and if you can objectively demonstrate abuse in any video by all means do so, but your over all assumption is simply defective, as it is and has been and will be observed in nature, albeit rare granted but does indeed happen.

Back