Does your partner know you’re into beastiality?

We are a married couple and we both share the zoo interest. We dont have time for a dog because of our work but she really wants to get mounted to see if its her thing in real life too but we can't find a dog owner that can to help us. But we also understand, why its so hard to find one for us, since we dont want someone to watch it because its our "first time" and we want it to be only us two.
Ok I got a good idea. Go buy yourself a dog. Go on ome.tv and ask somebody to help you/ guide you/ watch me. And collect there thoughts. Maybe they can get there dog and do it over cam too.

Single here and of course finding a partner with similar likes would be amazing but certainly not easy to find 🙈.

Would be really tough to tell a partner, however, depends how open they are to start with.
told 2 of my ex's that i was into k9 fun, both were accepting and even tried it a little, so it's possible, but yeah risky to be that honest. hope you find someone

Yes, we both are in our 2nd marriage, life was miserable before I hated feeling guilty for my sexual interests and felt so lonely thought it was normal and accepted it, my wife was with a very abusive insecure man which left her completely ashamed of herself..she couldn't sleep with her ex and felt she had something wrong with her... but meeting this woman with equally if not more interests was a liberating experience and we compliment each other by allowing complete freedom no more controlling partners , I realise how lucky I am and blessed.. I really hope anyone on here feeling lonely in there relationship realises there are people out that to ignite your happiness ❤️xxx
This is the best type of couple. So much more fun when we can perv together. 😋

I openly shared with an ex girlfriend many years ago, only fantasy and RP while we were together. Years later I find she is very much into the lifestyle now which makes me very happy for her.

I also shared with my now wife and she cannot wait to make it a reality. We are moving soon to a place where we can get a companion...or several. This was a slow and very careful share

I have 2 partners. They both know.
My gf the 1st time we had sex I knotted her with a toy from elypseart for a surprise yes she was ok with a surprise dildo I checked that first just didn't tell her it was a dog cock. Anyway she was cumming a lot. She's was a zoo b4 that I found out later but that was my way of asking.
Partner 2. Well I met him on here so yup he knows.
I feel like like I got very lucky to have met the 2 of them.

I think that if she ever found out, it would end in divorce and exile. I don't think I could ever safely tell my partner, and it's a depressing thought, but I would have to wait until death does us part to even consider taking part in this practice.

I don't have a human partner as I've been zoo exclusive for nearly 25 years now. Life is a journey and a great many things take time to accept and understand. In my younger years I purchased the delusion that the 'purpose' of life was to have a human partner and children so I married and had two sons even if I wanted a 'horse crazy' daughter. At least I was 'enlightened' enough to have the foresight to be honest and open with my now ex about my relationship with my first beloved mare. For those interested in some insight into this watch the 2004 release of Animal Passions that was filmed in 2001. My ex and I are one of the two couples in it. I clearly accept and understand now that I am not husband material nor the best father. Thankfully my ex and I parted on amicable terms and are still 'friends'.

I offer this observation and recommendation to those that keep the secret of their 'animal attraction' from their human partners. You are treading on thin ice and discovery of your deception can/will only likely end your relationship unpleasantly if not a total disaster...

No, and I don’t think she will ever know. I was in love married home kids career before I really allowed myself to acknowledge these feelings. A big part of that is due to sites like this that helped me to realize I’m not alone. Prior to this I always thought there was something wrong with me and that it was just some fantasy. I love my wife and don’t want to hurt her and I know from testing the waters in drunken conversations that this is something that would very well disgust her and cause her to question our marriage. This is unfortunately the hand I’ve been dealt and I’m playing the best I can with what I’ve got. Thank you to all those that are in similar situations that have reached out to chat and share in their frustrations and difficulties living two lives.

My partner only knows I’m into zoo because he found old videos of me and my old dog that I made when I was still a teenager. He has no idea I still do things with our dogs and I feel so bad but juggling my interests and relationship is hard
Yes, it is a tough juggling act. Hang in there.

One of mine has a pretty good idea, but I'm pretending to be indifferent about it. I thought perhaps she'd dropped a couple of hints, but it turns out this wasn't so. The other, for all I know, could be very active, but if so she's the type who'd never admit it even if I had live video footage.

Yes he knows ive talked about how it came up in a couple of threads/post

Ill just say it was terrifying i was scared because in reality there was a high chance he could reject me and my feelings about it that could have ruined my relationship and my marriage i took a huge risk but im glad it worked out for me he not only supported me but he was interested in this lifestyle as well he took the initiative to educate us and his research into the subject lead us here so im very blessed in how things worked out for us but it very easily could have ruined us people got keep in mind that im sure thier are more stories of people coming out to there partners that didnt accept it or took it well then thier are success stories i want people to keep that in mind before coming out to your partners thoroughly vet them out especially weigh the pros and cons before taking the dive i dont want ppl to make a mistake that could easily ruin thier lives

Last edited:
My wife knows. Somehow it came up in conversation a month or two ago and I said how much I would love to see her with a dog. Before I had just said I wanted to see someone with a dog but didn't want to see her. Anyways she immediately said she'd think about it. Took about a week and watching alot of videos but she agreed to try it. Now we just need to get a male dog. We were already wanting another one anyways (because we love doggies regardless of my sexual preferences) So that's the next step.

My wife knows, but is not into it at all. She does not mind that I am however. We are poly, and my other 2 girlfriends do not know. We have only recently started seeing each other, and I am still trying to get the topic to come up somehow.

I talked about my ex already, but here’s another that I remembered. Last year I hooked up with/dated this twink before he started dating this other guy. He was a pup too, we talked about my bad dragons and stretching him out with them, and then did our second hangout, and i offhandedly mentioned my dog wasn’t fixed. Then like the week after that we were hanging out in bed and he was definitely alluding to zoo stuff, “my dad’s dog isn’t fixed either, haha, sometimes when I wake up he’s like dry humping me and like halfway inside, lolol,” I didn’t wanna say anything on my end about zoo, just in case it went bad, but I texted him the next day after he left “are you into bestiality?” and he said “Are you??? 👀” “Yeah lol”, and then he got knotted for the first time a couple days later

Back