Does your partner know you’re into beastiality?

We are a married couple and we both share the zoo interest. We dont have time for a dog because of our work but she really wants to get mounted to see if its her thing in real life too but we can't find a dog owner that can to help us. But we also understand, why its so hard to find one for us, since we dont want someone to watch it because its our "first time" and we want it to be only us two.
Ok I got a good idea. Go buy yourself a dog. Go on ome.tv and ask somebody to help you/ guide you/ watch me. And collect there thoughts. Maybe they can get there dog and do it over cam too.

Single here and of course finding a partner with similar likes would be amazing but certainly not easy to find 🙈.

Would be really tough to tell a partner, however, depends how open they are to start with.
told 2 of my ex's that i was into k9 fun, both were accepting and even tried it a little, so it's possible, but yeah risky to be that honest. hope you find someone

Yes, we both are in our 2nd marriage, life was miserable before I hated feeling guilty for my sexual interests and felt so lonely thought it was normal and accepted it, my wife was with a very abusive insecure man which left her completely ashamed of herself..she couldn't sleep with her ex and felt she had something wrong with her... but meeting this woman with equally if not more interests was a liberating experience and we compliment each other by allowing complete freedom no more controlling partners , I realise how lucky I am and blessed.. I really hope anyone on here feeling lonely in there relationship realises there are people out that to ignite your happiness ❤️xxx
This is the best type of couple. So much more fun when we can perv together. 😋

I openly shared with an ex girlfriend many years ago, only fantasy and RP while we were together. Years later I find she is very much into the lifestyle now which makes me very happy for her.

I also shared with my now wife and she cannot wait to make it a reality. We are moving soon to a place where we can get a companion...or several. This was a slow and very careful share

I have 2 partners. They both know.
My gf the 1st time we had sex I knotted her with a toy from elypseart for a surprise yes she was ok with a surprise dildo I checked that first just didn't tell her it was a dog cock. Anyway she was cumming a lot. She's was a zoo b4 that I found out later but that was my way of asking.
Partner 2. Well I met him on here so yup he knows.
I feel like like I got very lucky to have met the 2 of them.

I think that if she ever found out, it would end in divorce and exile. I don't think I could ever safely tell my partner, and it's a depressing thought, but I would have to wait until death does us part to even consider taking part in this practice.

Back