Does you Dog's behaviour changes after he is physical with you ?

Hi my previous post got deleted due to my mistake so posting again.

Hi Girls,
Can you share your experience.
Does your K9 lover's behaviour changes when he is in physical relation with you,like is he turned more caring/loving/protective or has he turned more aggressive with you or he is just their to have sex with you,
How he behaves in your house/bedroom/outdoors and in front of your human lover also do share what breed is he.

Hello boys,
Yes it does change. Most animals will find some way of asking for sex since sex feels nice. In some cases this highly pleasant activity may deepen the relationship between you and the animal just like any other pleasant activity you do with an animal or a partner.

This thread i just have to follow.
First hand experiences told by members and such are most important in this matter!
Many dont reflect these kind of things and what kind of differences it can be after the ice is broken, and after you engaged with a dog or so to sexual things. I mean you learn Them something new, something new that can go so totally wrong if the wrong person gets a clue about it.
Awesome question @Robinbeast123

Yes it does change.
But the vast majority of people will not pay attention to this. The absolute majority of people do not know how to read the behavior of dogs.
If you learn how to do it, it will be good.

Dogs are smart!
To read dogs are really easy, as you say @l3w5 'if you learn to read them', but many cant! Only thing i would be worried about is IF there would come behaviours that other people read as bad or odd negative behaviours. That could adveture the animals wellbeing! I have alot of contact with male dogs of different breeds. ❤️ Male dogs are as all males are. But the BIG differences between a human male and a K9 male is that dogs can behave and are much smarter. What they cant say in words, they do it in bodylanguage.

Last edited:
Mi macho luego de vaciarse completamente en mi año y yo pasar a vaciarme al inodoro para no terminar en una explosión de diarrea, se acostaba inmediatamente detrás de mi sillón para PC, como para marcarme su mayor acercamiento a mi.
My male, after emptying himself completely in my anus and I going to empty myself into the toilet so as not to end up in an explosion of diarrhea, lay down immediately behind my PC chair, as if to mark his closest approach to me.

Back