does someone know about your secret ?

Some non-zoo friends know it, they are very close to me since a very long time.
One of them was very interested in it as a fetish, only sex... So we don't talk about it anymore.

Yes a cpl of friends know but don't talk about or anything but we're looking for a friend that we can talk more about it and play with us as well

My sister knows, but no sure how much. I was home alone and was crossdressing in her clothes on all fours trying to get something out from under her bed. Didn't see her dog in a sexual way at all and knew nothing about dog sex, but he mounted me and because of what I was wearing (her short skirt and thong panties) he was able to get inside my asshole and started fucking me. I was in shock at what was happening and didn't move at first, then I let him keep going because it felt good to me. I had seen him licking himself before and his cock looked about the size of the applicators on my sister's tampons I had used on myself anally a few times. I had seen her horny dog mounting and humping objects before, but he never seemed to do it for very long and looked silly doing it. When he finally stopped and released his tight grip on me, my asshole felt full, but I thought he was finished. I found he wasn't done with me when he stepped off of my back and turned away from me, but was still inside of me somehow. I didn't know about male dogs having a knot on their cock and didn't know why we were stuck together. Shortly after turning, he started coming in me. I hadn't planned on anything like this happening, but couldn't get his cock out of me and couldn't get him to move with me out of her room and into another room to get behind a locked door. I had no choice but to wait there for him to finish hoping he would come back out when he was done. We should have remained undiscovered as my sister normally didn't get home till much later, but that day of all days, she came home early and caught me wearing her clothes without permission and ass to ass knotted by her dog. It was very embarrassing and humiliating. She was mad about me wearing her clothes and thought at first that I had wanted to get fucked and got dressed in her clothes for the purpose and had pulled him up on my back and had forced him to fuck me somehow in what must have been several times together and she had finally caught us. I apologized for wearing her clothes without her permission, told her it wasn't what it looked like, and begged her not to tell anyone. She calmed down as I explained what had happened with her dog mounting me and it was the first time anything like this had happened. She let me know about male dogs having a knot and that it would go down once he had finished. She stayed with me till he was done and had lots of questions I felt like I had no choice but to answer. In spite of her being there, my insides were responding to him inside me, pulsing, and coming and before we separated, I was hit with a good feeling and let a moan slip out, leading to more questions from her. After he pulled out, she made sure that I was okay and had me take her clothes off. I saw him licking his cock and it still looked big. It must have been bigger when it was stuck inside me. The front of her panties I was wearing were soaked and she saw that. She let me know after finding out I was a virgin from the questioning that since this had been my first sexual experience, I had lost my virginity to her male dog and no matter how it started it looked like I had enjoyed it. I was ashamed to admit it, but I had. My sister ended up being okay with my crossdressing and gave me some of her old clothes to wear, so I no longer had to dress in secret. As far as I know, my sister never told anyone about my crossdressing or about what happened with her dog that day. What she doesn't know is that was not the last time it happened as after that I willingly let him fuck me.

Since I actually haven’t had sex with an animal yet, I can’t comment about being caught doing that but when I was a teenager I used an Electrolux vacuum cleaner to suck my cock. See picture, it was a big one. I was holding it up on my cock and it was sucking the hell out of me,I’m just about to blow a huge teenage load in the vacuum when a friend of my sister that lives in the neighborhood walked in on me. She stared then took off. She then proceeded to tell all her friends at our high school. I’ve never been as embarrassed as I was that year. However, my cock, in my opinion, is very large and I give that Electrolux the credit. What do you think? Thinking back on it if I’ve been a entrepreneurial type of a person I probably could’ve started creating sex toys.

Attachments

• IMG_2411.jpeg
    IMG_2411.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 4223EBCA-9618-482F-A216-874FA5551521.jpeg
    4223EBCA-9618-482F-A216-874FA5551521.jpeg
    863.9 KB · Views: 31
My ex boyfriend is the only one that knows, since he’s also into it. We broke up since we also didn’t like the long distance thing after he moved but he’s the only one that’ll ever know lol.
Other than folks from here that the same situation for me. I got transferred for work and she didn’t want to move. No bad parting so no need to worry about the secret.

my one half sister knows, "we didn't grow up together" and she's also into dogs, we just live to far away from each other and conflicting work schedules to make anything of it
How did she find out? Or how did you find out about her? Would love the backstory!

My close family and childhood friends. I really don't know if I'm lucky or if people are very open-minded around here.
Wow, and how they reacted? Did you just tell them or they found it out?

I never told anyone close to me, but I'm pretty sure my friends know it (since they joke about it too much), and my parents used to do the same, but not anymore (they probably already assumed they won't have grandchildren :gsd_laughing:)

Wow, and how they reacted? Did you just tell them or they found it out?

I never told anyone close to me, but I'm pretty sure my friends know it (since they joke about it too much), and my parents used to do the same, but not anymore (they probably already assumed they won't have grandchildren :gsd_laughing:)

My family was drawing their own conclusions over the years. With my friends it was more or less the same.

And well... Jokes are usually means to tell the uncomfortable truths that nobody wants to tell, hahaha.

Here they know there will be no grandchildren for anyone, neither 👌

While I am not overtly open about it, I do often drop small hints. To those that understand, it has led to a lot of discussion about my interests. I find a surprising amount more of people than we think have thought about it or at least not repulsed by it. They often ask a lot of questions, and I am usually honest.
What kind of hints?

Kind of all my exes and current gf. Aaaand... my childrens mother told it to one of my sons. Maybe other too but only one has mentioned it and the other one is too estranged of her that i doubt.

She didnt tell it for any bad reasons. Just as a funny story. Ans son has been very cool about it too. BTW, he has a male husky whom he adopted about 3 years after he was told and i have curious thoughts about it. Last new year all three guys were in my current home and we were all drunk. The husky was alse here. Somehow our topics steered to all sorts of perversions and he made a vague remark of this thing. The story he was told was about his mothers dog banging me backnin the day when we were still dating and i went to visit her in her countryside home and before i knocked the door i let her dog do me pretty much under her window. So he sort of mentioned me and his dog going to the balkony for my usual thing or something.

Im a very open person and dont bother much to hide anything interesting or weird about myself. I dont like denying games and hidden suspicions plus this time we were pretty wasted, so i just told him that if you think your dog needs it i dont mind helping him out but only in my bedroom where its warm. No cold balconies. This type of confronting works usually with most people when they try to provocate you or reveal your secret or smth. You just hit back directly like you don't give a shit. This way they see that you really dont care about it, the others probably see it as a clever response to a bad joke and you yoursef can also later tell it off as a provocative response to a provocation.

Now, i think he later explained it to his older brother if he already didn't know. But apparently everyone is cool and my gf had a good laugh over how the boy was put to his place.

Back