Does Semen alter Behavior?

You won't get a clear answer because there are three different things going on at the same time. First, there is a lot of emotion tied in sex no matter how you do it. That alone can alter behavior. Second, orgasm alters brain chemicals. That is well proven and if you aren't getting orgasms, why are you having sex? Third, there are a lot of biologically active compounds being thrown around. That is the point of sex and trying to single out the specific effect of a single item is going to take some careful research.

Having said that, I do have some personal experience. For most of my life I have been regularly having semen from large dogs and small horses pumped into my colon. There is a difference in that a colon is there specifically to absorb things (suppository?) but I don't see that big a difference in the tissue. The biggest change is the ease of retaining things in the colon.

I know that I feel a difference when I abstain from sex a long period. I also know that excessive sex (pulling a pack) has several side effects. Medical tests after I became unable to absorb things in my colon showed a huge drop in blood testosterone (to unmeasurable for a while). Since that is what happens to athletes who stop dosing, I have reason to believe that I was getting significant testosterone from anal sex.

I'm on Androgel now and know that it soaks in in minutes. Could it be possible that knotting could hold the donated testosterone in the woman long enough for some to be absorbed? Again, I know no way to tell without detailed testing that may be hard to arrange.

Maybe I am lol
You could be wrong and so could I but that does *NOT* make you nuts if you have a good reason to believe what you do. This one of the big reasons that fanatic antis are doing far more harm than good. They block us from being able to obtain scientific answers to these kinds of questions.

I'm on Androgel now and know that it soaks in in minutes. Could it be possible that knotting could hold the donated testosterone in the woman long enough for some to be absorbed? Again, I know no way to tell without detailed testing that may be hard to arrange.
i did search for some studies to see if this is anything. it mostly isn't. women are capable of absorbing some testosterone from ejaculate, but not to a point of having "behavior or physical altering" results. usually a bit higher sex drive or instances of more sensitive body parts (like nipples) and that's it.. it's not like a woman would grow a beard from having sex... or started to act like a dog after having dog sperm down there "for long periods"

most of the "effects" stem from the brain, it's where sex starts. most of "this" is just wishful thinking...

I very much think that being knotted can have an effect physically which is the elevated mood the extra hormones, the good feelings. I think a dog ejaculate has enough hormones in it that I absorb enough that it creates the bond and connection I feel.
I might be reading into it to much, but I do think that there is a chemical connection which reinforces the phsycological connection. I think especially with the knot so much semen stays inside me that some is absorbed. Makes me feel content, Alive and happy.
I agree with this. Before my boy passed away, I always had our nightly activities to look forward to. I felt like my general mood and happiness was better with my regular "intake" from him. Almost sounds like a drug, haha.

I very much think that being knotted can have an effect physically which is the elevated mood the extra hormones, the good feelings. I think a dog ejaculate has enough hormones in it that I absorb enough that it creates the bond and connection I feel.
I might be reading into it to much, but I do think that there is a chemical connection which reinforces the phsycological connection. I think especially with the knot so much semen stays inside me that some is absorbed. Makes me feel content, Alive and happy.
I think there is something about all this too. Too many people report the same or similar things for it just to be 100% all in the mind.

Why? Sex in toto is 95 percent in the mind, especially when in the dark with eyes closed. As of the immediate moment, theres not a bit of research to support the theory, while there are REAMS of ink expended on most of the rest of human sexuality. Right now, the only observable effect of dog cum in human females is Weight Gain. Even that may not be due to the semen, so much as to garden-variety aging. Reality is what it is; if you want to believe there's something of the sort happening, go for it. But if it should turn out to be psychological, don't be disappointed. What purpose does it serve? Most things in the natural order DO have a reason to exist. What use could such an effect have?

I talk to a lady I met on FL and she has been getting knotted 3 to 5 times a day everyday for 7 years.
she has had fully loaded milk production breast for 6 years and has never been pregnant with a human baby and not taken any drugs to make this happen. Do i believe there is something to the hormones in dog sperm yes I do and I agree study is needed

I talk to a lady I met on FL and she has been getting knotted 3 to 5 times a day everyday for 7 years.
she has had fully loaded milk production breast for 6 years and has never been pregnant with a human baby and not taken any drugs to make this happen. Do i believe there is something to the hormones in dog sperm yes I do and I agree study is needed
That's very interesting. I would love to chat with her too

That seems incredibly unlikely. Anyone who has induced lactation will tell you what a toil of continues effort it can be. Any biochemical signal released by dog semen would have to not only be significantly more potent than that of a normal human male, which seems unnecessary from a biological standpoint, but would definitely also be well documented if it were the case.
Going back to the effort thing however, even if it is significantly greater than from a human male, the fact it took several years makes me rather sceptical. Inducing through pumping even with commonly accessible hormonal aid, can take months, and taking a break for any reason or not doing it frequently enough will halt progress if not have you start over. Which makes sense as it is responding to what the body considers a feeding request, and if the expenditure stops being necessary, the body stops trying to fulfil it. As a wet nurse myself, I've had quite a lot of opportunities to speak with a lot of people who've also induced lactation, and their experience, nor my own, really seem to cooperative this by any stretch. If your friend truly started lactation, the culprit is in all likelihood something else.

That seems incredibly unlikely. Anyone who has induced lactation will tell you what a toil of continues effort it can be. Any biochemical signal released by dog semen would have to not only be significantly more potent than that of a normal human male, which seems unnecessary from a biological standpoint, but would definitely also be well documented if it were the case.
Going back to the effort thing however, even if it is significantly greater than from a human male, the fact it took several years makes me rather sceptical. Inducing through pumping even with commonly accessible hormonal aid, can take months, and taking a break for any reason or not doing it frequently enough will halt progress if not have you start over. Which makes sense as it is responding to what the body considers a feeding request, and if the expenditure stops being necessary, the body stops trying to fulfil it. As a wet nurse myself, I've had quite a lot of opportunities to speak with a lot of people who've also induced lactation, and their experience, nor my own, really seem to cooperative this by any stretch. If your friend truly started lactation, the culprit is in all likelihood something else.
Thanks I reread my post and it think I didn’t explain that the lactation actually started a year after of continuous sex with her fur mate again I’m sure either what caused it by she couldn’t give any other explanation why it started and she was exclusively having sex with her fur mate I’m clueless but you maybe right we will never know unless the studies are done just saying

Thanks I reread my post and it think I didn’t explain that the lactation actually started a year after of continuous sex with her fur mate again I’m sure either what caused it by she couldn’t give any other explanation why it started and she was exclusively having sex with her fur mate I’m clueless but you maybe right we will never know unless the studies are done just saying
Could've been anything from plastic to simply a glitch in some part of her endocrine system. As far as I know, most or all placental mammals use the same basics for this sort of thing, though I may be wrong. If they don't, there's no reason a hormone irrelevant to dogs is secreted by their body. If it is, then there's no reason for a male dog to force the female to unnecessarily expend energy producing milk prematurely after attempted impregnation. Hence a loooottt of other hypotheses are more credible to investigate than dog semen.

Back