Does Semen alter Behavior?

S

ShadowFox88

So, for the more experienced, I have a question for you. This is for both Men and Women to answer. So I read an online article about changes in behavior in the Female Sexual partners after semen has been deposited in them from their Male partners. Behavior changes like, eating more, better mood, body changes to maximize potential procreative reproduction. Have you Men with Mares, Bitches, etc. noticed behavior changes after mating and cumming in your partners? Women, have you noticed an elevated mood, and whatnot after mating with your partners? Any feeling of heightened fertility?

Mutual sexual pleasure should make your brain release oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin. These chemicals will make you feel good, relaxed, and bonded to your partner. These chemicals are not human specific and should be released by your animal partners as long as the sex was mutually enjoyable. I'd have to research it further, but these chemicals may produce the side effects you've mentioned in your post as well.

I don't think it's directly related to the semen itself, just the sexual attraction, sexual stimulation, and bonding that comes with a sexually intimate relationships in general.

Yeah, my gf has mentioned, after we learned about this fact, that she recognised it from herself. We have sex with and without condom depending on the time of month, and whenever she is in her infertile period we do it without condom and I just cum inside of her, and she always feels a lot happier and more satisfied after that, despite obviously also liking it with condom, without makes her happier. And that feeling is mutual, I can tell you :)

Does Semen alter behavior? Only when youre desperate for a place to put it.
Ever see a Woman asking this sort of question?
It was an honest question. I figured that if human semen provided benefits for Women, like antidepressant and other stuff, I was wondering if it was the same for cross-species relationships.

Reactions: 130
It was an honest question. I figured that if human semen provided benefits for Women, like antidepressant and other stuff, I was wondering if it was the same for cross-species relationships.
Anti-depressant activity is brain chem 101.....semen might change hormonal activity a little, though. Probably it needs researched, but its not likely to happen. If my reply seems abrupt, it wasnt meant personally, but think about it....thats the sort of question the slime-dwellers ask.

There has been a little research done on a concept called semeninal signaling (which I am guessing is what you are referring to) There are a lot of hormones at work when sex happens specifically a hormone called oxytocin. It is more prevalent in females than males but it is elevated in males and females during sex. it is also found heavily in women during pregnancy. It is often called the bonding hormone.

Edit: funny enough I was just introduced to this concept a few weeks ago, so like had this been a few weeks earlier I would have likely said it is all BS, but eh, the more you know ?

As for myself I always feel generally good after sex...but that is kind of the point of sex I think.

I think it's both in this case...yes just having sex in general should help boost moods and more by releasing feel good chemicals such as FloofyNewfie stated, but I also believe the semen itself would offer it's own benefits as well. Specifically because it is a substance that contains many proteins and minerals that are healthy to the body. It also contains testosterone and that could have some effect on whomever is receiving the semen. I mention this because they have done studies into whether or not sex before sports has any benefits or if it actually has a negative effect on performance!

I added the the second link for fun but in all truthfulness any and everything we put into our bodies and come in contact with have some effect on us! Like the smallest little bit of the chemical compound carfentanil can be absorbed thru pores and kill you!
So the semen has to be going somewhere and doing something I would presume! To what extent I would guess it differs for all, but some unlucky folks are allergic to semen so that reaction shows you semen can effect the body! Maybe those who are allergic to semen can use Allergen immunotherapy

Last edited:
I very much think that being knotted can have an effect physically which is the elevated mood the extra hormones, the good feelings. I think a dog ejaculate has enough hormones in it that I absorb enough that it creates the bond and connection I feel.
I might be reading into it to much, but I do think that there is a chemical connection which reinforces the phsycological connection. I think especially with the knot so much semen stays inside me that some is absorbed. Makes me feel content, Alive and happy.

Last edited:
So, for the more experienced, I have a question for you. This is for both Men and Women to answer. So I read an online article about changes in behavior in the Female Sexual partners after semen has been deposited in them from their Male partners. Behavior changes like, eating more, better mood, body changes to maximize potential procreative reproduction. Have you Men with Mares, Bitches, etc. noticed behavior changes after mating and cumming in your partners? Women, have you noticed an elevated mood, and whatnot after mating with your partners? Any feeling of heightened fertility?
NO

Maybe it is more psychological than physical? I feel like there is something to it. I even feel that way when a man cums inside me. I think either man or dog has hormones and different chemicals in their semen and ejaculate and that can be absorbed and benefits the mood of the woman.
Maybe not, maybe it is just the contact and the intimacy but I feel a bond can be created and connection helps make the pair mated

Interesting question and answers. I never noticed any changes physical, mentally or emotionally except a sense of closeness with my partners that lasts for a very long time or in some cases minutes depending on my partner at that moment. Taking a body part inside MY body is a very personal thing to me. Allowing that person or animal to ejaculate inside me is an even deeper personal thing that is a wonderful experience when it happens.

Interesting question and answers. I never noticed any changes physical, mentally or emotionally except a sense of closeness with my partners that lasts for a very long time or in some cases minutes depending on my partner at that moment. Taking a body part inside MY body is a very personal thing to me. Allowing that person or animal to ejaculate inside me is an even deeper personal thing that is a wonderful experience when it happens.
You make a really interesting point. You are very right in that taking a body part inside me or being ejaculated in is a very personal thing where I feel like I am letting him do something very intimate. Maybe I am just assuming that closeness is due to a physical absorption of semen rather than just the act itself

either way, I love experiencing it and I love the feeling during abs after

I don’t know if I display more animalistic behavior, but I do think that having him inside me and then him ejaculating inside me does create a connection and a bond.

it’s a very intimate experience to have someone or some dog’s body part inside you and to receive his semen is even more intimate...

...but I do think that having him inside me and then him ejaculating inside me does create a connection and a bond.

it’s a very intimate experience to have someone or some dog’s body part inside you and to receive his semen is even more intimate...
Literally the reason many ladies (incl. mine) my age (>50) refuse to wear condoms

Literally the reason many ladies (incl. mine) my age (>50) refuse to wear condoms
It’s a feeling I really like. A dog is a mammal and maybe in those respects not that different from a man or maybe we are all creatures of nature. I don’t know, I just know I feel a bond with man or beast who mates with me. Maybe it is thier semen being absorbed into my body, maybe it is all just in my head. Either way I like it

Back