Votes: 5 1.9%
  • no i dont like

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • unsure

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

bitchlover97

Tourist
Are they anyone who just loves certain dogs like the sexy Dobermans male or female, they make me rock hard even when I see them out and about, these are my fav photos of dobbies, pure sexy

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_the-doberman-team-1.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_the-doberman-team-1.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 446
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Doberman-Pinscher-vs-Rottweli...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Doberman-Pinscher-vs-Rottweli...jpg
    99 KB · Views: 248
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DobermanPinscher_20DogPrimo18...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DobermanPinscher_20DogPrimo18...jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 223
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Black-and-rust-American-Dober...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Black-and-rust-American-Dober...jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 233
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DobermanPinscherPurebredDog18...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_DobermanPinscherPurebredDog18...jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 452
  • C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_34517.jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_34517.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 499
i wrote this on another thread but its still upsetting so i going to post it here too seeing how Doberman lover will get it.
im very upset. i had to give my Doberman back to my ex. i got her for my ex not exclusively for zoo but we both did enjoy her from time to time with that. when we split my ex new husband didn't want pets so i kept her for the time. she loved the taste of my cum and i loved loved making out with her and licking her ass and pussy. her hip was bad so i could never fuck her but she love my fingers and when i used toys on her. i really wanted to have sex with her and we got close a couple of time but i nutted to quick. she tasted so good. my ex's new man finally let her live with them and they got her fixed so even if she did come back she may not be to into it. they move to another state so i cant even have her for the weekend. i do miss our time together.

Which behaviour difference between doberman and rottweiler? easier to train?
Doberman is the top model of dogs on aesthetics. Really beautiful and stylish. And easier to train compared to Rottweiler, but Rotties are better lovers and have got the best cocks along the GSD IMO

My bf’s dobi doesn’t listen to me an gets pushy with me. He listens to every command my bf gives but with me he is def like the boss.

I only knew one dobe irl and his owner was bad at dogs so he was bitey yapping and annoying. not a good sample size! Lol yeah obviously dobes are cute and handsome! I think their short fur would be fun, and they look like jackals which are also cute and handsome. No personal experience, but would recommend loving dobes. side note most my dogs were half rott and my dogs all rocked so thats my data contribution.

Dobermans and Rottweilers are great looking dogs. Dobermans are on top of my wish list. Had a Rottweiler growing up and he was one of the most loyal and loving dogs I have ever had. If a Doberman is anything like him, wow.

Back