Do you think animal brothels are ethical?

Let's stay on topic already. :rolleyes:
Even if people think its a troll, there could be sometimes a genuine person.

That's not helpful when you are -ignorant- and want to learn more. I'd say this is the best forum I've seen about zoo education.
Pro tip for you. Don't insult other people. Sorry if my questioning offended you.
Nothing wrong with a question but when you ask stupid questions like this it tends to irritate the shit out of people because we see retards ALL THE TIME with no consideration, decorum, common decency or common sense.

Let's stay on topic already. :rolleyes:
Let alone that it was discussed before as well:

If the animals can freely come and go as they please. I wouldn’t mind it! Like if it was distinctly separate from their residence and they don’t associate the place with food for reward. A interspecies cruising spot so to say. I also think brothel is a term saved for something that involves a transaction of currency. If you mean that, then would I pay for sex with an animal? My answer is only if they prove to me they are willing and consent to me, Then I don’t mind paying a responsible owner for some hot fun lol

Indeed. I haven't touched an animal sexually for a good time. Yet, I am much a canine person and I understand their behavior minus the consent hence I'm here to understand. Why were animal brothel a thing? The concept of animal sex tourism is pretty new to me.
There is a zoophile culture like any other with its own.
They were never a thing....find evidence of even a single one that existed for more than a week. Then come back and tell us what you have

Last edited:
Back