Do you like sitting outside in the rain

Sitting on a porch in the dry, ok. Sitting out in the rain, gonna be a hard pass. I hate for my clothes to get wet

Ultimately the reason I'm here is because one day I sat and watched the rain fall. I always did love a thunderstorm, but that one time I learned something that took me on a very long road of self-discovery.

Depends on where I am and what time of year it is.

So, if it's a warm rain. I love it.
Cold rain. Not so much.

Warm rain makes me think of her. It feels warm embrace yet some dampness. Reminds me of her smooth body.

nor really in the rain itself. but if i;m sitting under a porch or something i really like it. everything just seems more calmer or something

Hell yes! I’m all about rainy and cloudy days. I don’t know about actually sitting in the rain though. Usually I’ll sit under some cover out front and watch for a bit. It’s even better if there’s lightning.

Absolutely yes. Even better if there is some nice thunder to go along with it. I quite enjoy sitting in a lawn chair out in the garage with an adult beverage and a cigarette just to watch it rain.

I love standing, and sitting, and bouncing around under the rain drops. I also find chilling in a car and enjoying the sounds of the rain, the jams of the radio, and the warmth of the weather to be extremely romantic.

I don't like sitting in it. But beeing outside in the woods, when it rains can be fun, as long it's not to cold. It feels like a little adventure.

I either avoid it like plague or go in it and undress. Since I've started going a bit feral and eating more stuff I find/hunt and be barefoot, I love it. I like going to a stream about a mile away and splash myself a bit in cold water. I hate cycling through heavy rain since I can't see shit.

Back