Do you like sitting outside in the rain

I love rain, but can't stand it for long cause i catch cold easily 😔

I definitely love standing in the rain! The only problem is, Utah rain is dang cold. So I prefer to do it someplace with nicer rain. Like the South/Midwest

My friends and I all got drunk and romped out in the rain once when classes got cancelled.
Otherwise I like to take a hike with my puppy girl and come back to a warm fire to dry off and warm up.

It depends ... I enjoy a soft summer drizzle. I also like how calm walks with the dog are when dogs who would otherwise be on guard behind fences take refuge inside from the rain.

Yea I like sitting on the porch and watching thunder storms roll through. I don’t mind getting rained on, as long as I can go get dried off when I’m done.

Yes, especially if it is a warm summer shower. Hell, I'd be willing to fuck in a nice warm rain shower. A cool shower, I'd happily sit outside under a shelter and just smell the freshness it releases into the air.

If I have my duster or poncho I’ll do whatever in the rain. I have no desire to be wet and cold together though, to many things can go wrong.

It doesn't rain much here, but I spend as much time out in it as I can. It's one of my happy places.

Plus it's a decent enough excuse to drink something that has an umbrella in it.

Back