Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

I find her “sexually” more attractive and emotionally more attractive. Rather I’d say that sexual attraction is not real attraction it’s “lust”. In terms of looks I’d say no, it doesn’t make them look any different however if a girl was into zoo then I’d be more open to dating her if the attraction was not there because I’d at least be able to emotionally have some attraction knowing she’s into zoo like myself I’d find myself more connected to this person on an emotional level than someone who otherwise I wouldn’t connect with. And also I mean sometimes the lust is stronger than attraction anyway the power of horny must be used with great responsibility it can make people do anything haha

Yes, obviously.

I once saw a girl with paw tattoos on her hips, pointed inwards, and holy shit it felt like a magnetic force. I was so completely lost in lust. Despite feeling a magnetic force, I had an SO so didn't approach, but holy fuck.

Adventerous people turn me on immensely, but not just because of "taboo" or what have you. When I have sex with a dog or horse, its to build a healthy lasting relationship. I mean sure, sometimes I just think of the sex, but not all the time. I'm into men and women who share that way of thinking.

Absolutely find them more attractive, still and basically always looking to be in a relationship with a woman who’s sharing the same views with me

having a secret side you can share with a partner makes them more appealing but i would say it different to attractiveness

Interesting question. Personally, as long as we share the same interests, and we get along as friends, I really don’t care what you look like….more about what’s inside.

I'm pansexual and the answer is absolutely yes. For me it's a girl being able to mentally accept what she wants and going after it, or if not that, at least admitting it :) it's knowing yourself and making peace with who you are.

Adventerous people turn me on immensely, but not just because of "taboo" or what have you. When I have sex with a dog or horse, its to build a healthy lasting relationship. I mean sure, sometimes I just think of the sex, but not all the time. I'm into men and women who share that way of thinking.
I’d love to have a healthy lasting relationship with a wife and a dog. So it would be the 3 of us but it’s weird because I wouldn’t want to share a wife with anyone else but I have no problems letting a dog join in. I think because the dog and horse is almost like the package that comes with me and I love my pets and I see it more like keeping the pets happy too

its not my only trait to base beauty. Apart from physical compatibility, women have that feminine playfulness(flirty), intelligence , curiosity. However if a lady does confess that, then it tells me her mind is liberated from societal norms..free thinker. This I find attractive as well.

it would be a big plus point for me, even better if she was bi, did meet a massive amount of females who did like dogs, but sadly very few was single, so im still looking for the happy ever after ending

No, but I find heterosexual men who support their woman and encourage her to have sex with dogs really attractive in the sense of being curious and interested in them. I've never been in a relationship with a man who was like that but it sure does sound dreamy.
If we were close, you so sound like my perfect woman.

Back