Do you find women more attractive if they are into zoophilia?

Okay time for a confusing comment

So Im a girl who is pansexual or bisexual idek, I would 100% date a girl outside of zoo. but never in zoo. I would get jelous of any dog mounting her and immediately get turned off, I would also be terrified of her judging me in zoo-like poses. I would love a male zoo partner however.

Okay time for a confusing comment

So Im a girl who is pansexual or bisexual idek, I would 100% date a girl outside of zoo. but never in zoo. I would get jelous of any dog mounting her and immediately get turned off, I would also be terrified of her judging me in zoo-like poses. I would love a male zoo partner however.
Interesting. Is it because the animal is penetrating her? If you have a male partner, would you be okay with him being penetrated, or are you thinking the reverse?

That's a tough one to answer. For me if a female is pet it's a plus forsure. I can't say I'm more attracted to them, but having the same traits / interests and qualities does make the possibility of a relationship/ friendship stronger and more probable. Even if she is pet , it doesn't mean there would be a connection on other important levels.

"Bottom line? It wasn't the zoo aspect so much as the intense, uninhibited intimacy."

This is a key point. I'd like to add:

Having a kinky wife/gf is already an exciting gift to be blessed with.

A loving and submissive partner is one of the most beautuful things in life you can get.

Usually they have a caring attitude with lots of emphaty towards all living creatures.

And it's hot as fuck when your wife/gf totally submits to her pleasure. Especially when she is knotted.

Personally, if I like a woman for her many other attributes, it doesn't bother me if she's not zoo.

I've never ever mentioned it to any of my former gfs and didn't need to... we had strong relationships, and always a great sex life....

However, there were times when I did wish for.... more.....

If she was zoo I guess it would be an extra dimension to add to the relationship, but I wouldn't discount a hot woman just because she didn't like it....... though it would satisfy some of my fantasies

It just makes people more attractive in general. I guess attraction isn't the right word; it can be, but I just feel like I can bond with a zoo more than a non zoo. Having that mutua interest goes a long way especially since I can't normally talk to people about it because it's a taboo. Someone who cares for animals in the same way I do will always be closer to me than anyone else.

i identify as bi, but the idea of men being zoo repulses me tbh. probably because 99% of them just want me to mentally jerk them off with my stories. i do have a few.... VERY few male zoo friends that i'm cool with platonically. women though? hell yeah lol
Ah, finally. the 1%!

Back