Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
I absolutely love big floofy dogs such as borzois, Afghan hounds, and st Bernards, along with a few other miscellaneous breeds. I love and am attracted to many breeds of all sizes and hair type/colour. I wouldn't say that certain dogs attract me, it's more like the majority I'm attracted to and the minority of breeds are the ones that don't interest me. For example I'm not really interested in much smaller breeds such as chihuahua, pom, etc. But I am occasionally attracted to slightly bigger dogs such as corgis. I guess the bigger the dog, the hotter I find them.

Definitely large, short haired, and hung. The idea of being fucked by a purse dog isn’t hot.

Larger, heavier, more dominant, and more menacing = better

I definitely find larger breeds much more attractive physically - i have a long haired breed so coat length is not important to me :)

Husky y Shep (todas las variaciones) están empatados conmigo, como claros ganadores indiscutibles, combinar los dos es simplemente una victoria mayor. TODOS mis compañeros han sido estos.

Después de eso son Mals. Encuentro que todas las razas de tamaño apropiado son MUY sexys, aunque empiezo a perder el control cuando tienen una constitución demasiado esponjosa. Como los de Pyr, son animales IMPRESIONANTES, muy sexys para algunos, pero no para mí.
Cuál raza es pyr?

This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
I have no experience but I like to watch dogs with a bigger dicks.

There are a few specifically that attract me more.

Dalmatians, Great Dane, German Shepherd among others
This is my go to list Plus Dobermans, cant leave my king out haha. Though I feel like Dalmatians are on it simply because they feel so rare. I have heard they are super energetic and like the athletes of dogs in all they do.

Any dog with a dick have my attention 😁, but dogs from Labradors, Retrievers, Rottweilers, Boerboels, Ridgebacks, Malinois, Dobermann, German Shepherds, German Shepherd x Rottweiler, Huskies are my favourite breeds.

I have a Huge Love for Big/medium breeds. I cant really stand to play with anything smaller than a Bulldog, just not that interested in small dogs.

I’ve never fully thought about it, but I’ll take just about any dog. I don’t care for the super long haired ones much, but my preference would be Goldens, Shepards, and Pitties.

I do find myself more attracted to large, muscular, short-haired breeds from a physical perspective. Personality-wise, I'd want a dog who is a bit calmer (not barking at leaves moved by a passing breeze), and looks/acts kind of badass, but deep down is fairly docile.

I find myself very attracted to large, muscular breeds. Especially spitz breeds with pointy ears like wolves. German Shepherds, Malamutes, Akitas. My dream is to be fucked by a big akita, I may end up raising one to be my stud.

Big and soft and fluffy. Huskies, GSDs, wolf dogs etc. Admittedly inexperienced, so these breed preferences are somewhat naïve and have not been tempered by the practicalities of the real world.

Great thread here! Most likely, similar to human sexual tastes, there's not much accounting for how all this stuff shuffles out, but it's always annoying when non-zoo's or opportunistic bestialists just assume a person is sexually attracted to all dogs if they are into dogs---as the above comments suss out, clearly not the case!

Grew up with German Sheps, so they are formative for me, also most of the floofy and/or Northern breeds (i.e. Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, Great Pyrenees, Newfies, Saint Bernards, King Sheps, Caucasian Sheps, et. al), and the gigantic breeds (i.e. Great Danes, Mastiffs, Tosas, Leonbergers, Boerboels, et. al), and sometimes the sheer eagerness and sweet nature of a Lab, Staffy or Rotty can win me over too!

:gsd_happysmile::husky_happysmile:🐶🐕🐕‍🦺🐾

I agree about the shorter hair and bigger the dog the better... Buuut my biggest weakness is definitely larger ball sizes 😏

I have been with four dogs in my life but I think my current dog who is a ridgeback is without a doubt the one breed i am attracted to

I think it would be weird if you're attracted to absolutely every dog, everyone has preferences I guess? Imagine you're into people, I think everyone has a type and there are always people you definitely wouldn't want to be with. So... I basically like the clean/healthy aesthetic, dogs with short hair mainly, and not super huge but larger (or medium-large) dogs, and a sporty/muscular look is a huuuge turn on too, ideally black or darker brown haha too specific/picky?

American pitbulls, german shepherd, dobermans, golden retrievers and huskys are my favorite. All for different reasons, retrievers and huskys are adorable and amazing companions with lush fur (ideal for cuddles). Shepherds always look fierce and gorgeous and their intellectual ability makes them my favorite breed. Pitbulls and dobermans always have an amazing physique with their muscle definition and their overall agility and strength make them amazing working dogs, who are fun to train and watch.

Back