Do only certain dog breeds attract you? What are your preferences?

I'm attracted to most dog breeds. It depends more on the individual than the breed. If she is horny and willing, I'm too.
Of course I understand that I can't have sex with a small female, but what I can do is play around with her, lick and rub her clit. It gives me satisfaction to give her sexual pleasure.
But, the breeds I find the most sexy are medium-large working dogs with short to medium long hair and skinny, athletic bodies. I very much like to see their body shape.
So such dog like a Leonberger are not "my type"

Really can get into any larger breeds, sheps rank pretty high but some of my best ever times have been with a stud of a weimaraner I had years back, and also with the first dog that was actually "mine", a female pitt. Actually come to think about it I could put pittys as my #1, always so giving and eager to please! Close second would be weimaraners but that might just be rose colored glasses..

I do not have a favorite breed, mostly attracted towards mid size to large dog's, personality of the dog is more important.

For me it is the large working breeds. I have only been with two different dogs, and they were both German Shepards. One is a mix, with what I am not sure.

You never know what the future holds, but I don’t see myself changing much at the moment.

I have been thinking, and I am extremely attracted to larger dogs. Especially one that have like, 10-11"cocks (including knot) and huge knots! I am actually attracted to many types of dogs but I only would want the shepherds as my companions. So getting fucked by huge dogs is just a fantasy. I think ultimately, I want to get fucked by a wolf.

I personally have a thing for large and fluffy dogs, like huskies, german shepherds, retrievers, samoyed, ect.

but I am also drawn to and open minded to more "exotic" animals too. Anything outside of your typical dog, horse, cat, whatever.

Honestly its not about the breed/s. I am in a committed relationship with my k9. Its my boy or none. Only he makes me feel week in me knees even when I look at him on days when we are not having sex.

Well I believe everyone has preferences whether they want to admit it or not. Generally I’m more attracted to the more wolf looking dogs. Prick ears, thick coats, and long but not overly long snouts. There’s exceptions of course, a few dogs I find attractive that don’t fit that look, one of my favorite breeds is actually an Australian Shepherd. I also generally prefer multi colored dogs but my dream dog to feel on my bare back while fucking me is a Samoyed. I’d be willing to please just about any male dog though, it would be easier to say what I’m not into. I find flat-faced, brachycephalic dogs, bug eyed dogs, dogs with a lot of excess, loose skin, especially loose flabby jowls, and overweight dogs unattractive for the most part. Although I would still be willing to please most of them. I would not be willing to please a severely overweight dog or a few flat-faced dogs like a Bulldog for example, any dog who’s body is wider than it is taller really.

Last edited:
This question came up on a drive to school. On the way I saw a new dog in one of my neighbors yards, it was a pretty medium sized dog with really long shaggy jet black hair. I (being a horny zoo) immediately thought about how great it would be to make out with that dog. I then quickly realized I wasn't as turned on by the thought as usual. So I did a little "research" that week, and it turns out I'm a lot less attracted to dogs with long hair like a bearded collie or a komondor. This second thing isn't surprising but it also turns out that I much prefer big dogs to little ones. My point in saying all this is that just like dating humans certain features are more attractive to me than others which I never really thought about. So now I bring this question to you all. What features in dogs or any other animals turn you on the most, if any? Does breed, hair, color, size, etc. matter to you? Or are you just satisfied to be with any dog? Please let me know and dm me if you want to have a longer conversation about it.
German shepherds and huskies are my go-to. Wolf-dogs though take the cake for me all the way. But I also love labs and medium/larger dogs with shorter hair

I personally love dobies, pitbulls, huskies and those sort of breeds. Anything smaller than a German shepard is just not attractive to me, but I don't like the giant breeds like St Bernard's etc. Purely because of the inconvenience of living and loving a partner like that. In both male and female dogs what really gets me going are short-haired, muscularly defined bodies and neat, tight (no hanging cheeks and slobber) facial features. I still think pits are the most beautiful and for me the most attractive breed around.

Love large muscular males, Rotties are my ideal lovers, great stamina & cocks. Anyway, I remember a rhodesian ridgeback mixed who made me drive nuts every time I saw or touched him, he was lovely but dominant and his sheath was huge........wooooof

Smallest, I consider is a Golden Retriever or Labrador. Personality is a must. Any medium to large breed female is ok with me. My Golden retriever is the sweetest girl ever. I would also look at a Mare as well. But at my age it is unlikely to happen.

I'm exclusively attracted to larger dogs. Smaller breeds always look like cute babies to me, even at full maturity. I feel more inclined to hug them than anything else.

Very much so. Only certain breeds attract me too. I'm more for beautifully groomed or short hair. But it needs to have a longer face otherwise It just looks off in my opinion.

I like large and giant breeds, the big, strong, round bear shaped, long haired breeds. I like the determined, self-righteous, tough breeds, but yet they are gentle with their owner because they are females. Dark ordas or white color, dark brown eye.
Caucasian shepherd, sarplaninac, moscow watchdog, central asian shepherd, akbash, kuvasz etc.

Omg, no english word for ordas? 😅 Ordas is a color, like a wolf. A mixture of dark black, gray and brown, with a special pattern.

Last edited:
Back