Do any guys cum from excitement?

i do on occasion, get the mare all warmed up and in position but the one is so tight sometimes i dont get all the way in before it's too late haha

Ummmm, don't you need to be sexually excited to cum? I mean sure, i like staring at a saltine cracker and jizzing as much as the next guy, but I do prefer a little exitement now and then.
Strangely enough, no. I've cum without actually being hard before. It's not.... the easiest thing to do? But it's doable.

I don't cum just from excitement but I produce a lot of pre cum :3

If I'm mounted by a dog or even around a dog and getting hard.... within a few minutes I'll have 4-5 sizeable stain marks from my pre :3

i do on occasion, get the mare all warmed up and in position but the one is so tight sometimes i dont get all the way in before it's too late haha
I can totally relate to that feeling. Generally it only happens to me when I'm with a new mare I haven't had before and I get overcome with anticipation. The last time was when I had to stand on a bucket with a large mare, and while moving her tail aside, I exploded before I could even penetrate. Trying again after several minutes it was no longer a problem and we enjoyed much time together!

pulsating knot up the butt is still a sure way for a handsfree orgasm for me. when i was younger, sucking a boy was also enough for me to "cream my pants", because it was a rare occurrence for me to have any contact with a canine so it was incredibly exciting every time. got a few "embarrassing stain in my crotch" moments just from petting a dog as well....

Excitement definitely but there has to physical interaction and if they hit my g spot right I can come just by having my g spot hit

It only happens for me with dogs, never with a human. The build up and excitement of knowing he is about to mate me and as soon as his tip touches my anus I lose it about 50% of the time.

I need physical stimulation. But with enough physical stimulation ahead I can ejaculate hands free from simple mental arousal.

I can definitely get close, especially if I haven't cum in a while touch me just right and I'll explode without much stimulation. If I've been a horny bastard and came a few times in the same day, then I'll be able to just fuck for hours.

I nearly have a few times.
Normally it's after a long week where I've been too busy too even think about anything sexual.

The visual of my girl with her boy, the sounds and how pent up i am, at the height of it the slightest stimulation would easily make me go off.

The dog took over from me while I was grabbing a condom and it was the first time he did it, I just blew there and then

I never came just from pure excitement. Had boner problems in school. You know... puberty... Precum aswell but never cum. Always needed more stimulation.

Last edited:
Yes I have a few times. It's usually after a lot of foreplay / fantasy, but not involving touching my cock. Once I shoot, I can reload and do it again with a more controlled round.

yes and it is glorious. Usually from dildoing the oblivion out of my asshole with a big long dildo but more than a human dildo a dog dildo with the knot pumped up. I have to have a fantasy running in my head though. One that is super nasty and puts me over the edge.

Absolutely!!! If I find the right video I don't even need to touch my cock. Brings me back to the days of a healthy knot... the feeling of it swelling inside of me as he squirted would also make me cum with out having to jerk off

Back