Do any guys cum from excitement?

Yes, The first time in real life, I Saul a female friend get mounted. As soon as the dogs out in the back. I couldn’t help it I shot my wad

Never just came but human or animals excitement have built up to the point I'm dripping through my underwear but always ready for the main event

Ummmm, don't you need to be sexually excited to cum? I mean sure, i like staring at a saltine cracker and jizzing as much as the next guy, but I do prefer a little exitement now and then.

Only once, but it was shortly after pulling out by accident. I decided to lay back for a minute, and after maybe 30 seconds my dick started that build up out of nowhere and I came, it's probably the closest I've been to a HFO.

I can easily get overheated fast. Especially since been working from home, it’s not easy keeping my thoughts clean.
been doing a lot more laundry lately 🤤

I believe that's called Premature Ejaculation... And no, I don't/haven't.

I was almost brought to orgasm by a rottie who was fucking me without me touching my dick at all. Since that time, I bought a fucking machine and was able to have a hands free orgasm once.

I was almost brought to orgasm by a rottie who was fucking me without me touching my dick at all. Since that time, I bought a fucking machine and was able to have a hands free orgasm once.
I love my fuck machine, the 11 inch attachments and a good speed, and it feels like my whole body is melting away.

Back