Discovering zoophilia after my sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

vigilantecastrator

Tourist
BANNED USER
hi everyone

its a bit of a long and strange story how i got here and some hard realizations since. please dont read if your sensitive to this subject matter, but talking about this stuff on discord has actually helped me regain control of my life again and this seems to be the next sensible step. i met my dog Biscuit last year, which ill get into more detail later, and so far we've been enjoying a new life together but there's a LOT i dont know and i kinda want somewhere safe to ask questions or just... appreciate the community i guess?

so... just gonna say it. but a couple years back i was
raped
in the shower room by this guy i knew that was always making off-color jokes and stuff. i was sent home, went through a bunch of therapy which i hardly remember and went through a really dark time in my life. i wasnt able to recover and was medically discharged from the military. i had no plans, no home to go to, and lived out of my truck pretty much since then. i couldnt be anywhere with a male in the room. i couldnt go grocery shopping without having a panic attack as soon as a guy walked in, couldnt go to my doctors or therapy waiting rooms if there was a male, and i basically did all my chores and errands at night to be alone and avoid people. i worked a few job teleworking from my truck, but i hated being alive. i always hated being a "girl" and thought maybe i was a-gendered/asexual but this decimated me to the point where most days i didnt think life was worth living.

(this bit gets into some self harm, so please dont keep reading if this bothers you)

veterans day 2023 was the day i planned to end it. but... something unexpected happened instead. i didnt get sad, i got angry. really, really angry. i decided to stop being the discarded victim and take back control of my life, and others (i met a few others through group therapy and holy shit.... we need some fucking justice in this world). so i created an alt account (main one i use for work) and a discord server. DM me if you want an invite i guess, but the focus is actually helping those who VOLUNTARILY want to be castrated (lack of control, transgender, variety of reasons) do so without stupid medical process getting in the way (yes there's ways to DIY). why? because a LOT of people who end up hurting others with their dick actually already know it, they cant control themselves, cant get fixed, or do something minor but can't just go to the doctor to get neutered because they did a crime, so... what the fuck CAN they do? these are the people i want to help, and its a prevention thing, not a gore or fetish thing. and since then ive found im really helping people which is why im still around i guess.

this is getting way off topic.... sorry

anyway, i had a favorite restaurant in texas i used to go to who were nice. id get my meals to go and eat in the truck, but i noticed there was this lovely stray dog who came by every night for scraps. the restaurant even knew about him but nobody could really adopt him. but, he kinda kept me company. after a while i started looking after him, letting him sleep with me in my truck, and i named him Biscuit, (like biscuits and gravy, my favorite meal, lol). he's intact and got some behavioral issues, but really he's the sweetest dog i know and SUPER-cuddly after he gets to know you. he really kinda protected me and as cheesy as it is, i legit fell in love with him. this is when i started realizing maybe i can never be with a human partner again, but... with Biscuit - maybe???

but, this woke up the parts of me that hated myself. (more self-harm content coming up). i couldnt accept i was a zoophile. i sometimes touched him and his testicles because tbh i never really felt testicles before, and i was kinda curious especially since i was starting this pro-castration community. but, i guess it was the law and society telling me how wrong, how gross, how mentally fucked up i am. i somehow convinced myself i was no better than the people i was looking to castrate, that i was the pervert, that i needed to be "fixed" the same way i planned on fixing them.

my second hospitalization:
i injected hydrogen peroxide into my uterus via a long sryinge i was able to feel poke through my cervix
. my goal was to do so much damage that they would give me a hysterectomy and take my ovaries so i wouldnt have such urges again. well, spoiler altert: it didn't work. fuck me. they actually just let it clear up, and now my periods are so much more painful and i got more self-harm record. this is ontop of
doing things like injecting scalding water into my vagina to purify/destroy it
. they determined the risk of surgery wasnt bigger than the risk of letting me keep it, so i was released again....

it too me a while to find Biscuit again, but he did eventually come back and i was so grateful. i was at a point where i didnt really care about legalities and a few months later i was drunk and we were messing around and i dont know... i let him mount me.

BAD IDEA!!!

my vagina isn't really a normal vagina anymore because of the things ive done. it hurt, then it hurt more, then OH MY FUCKING GOD. i was about to grab the knife but coudlnt do that to him and thankfully i just passed out.

when i came to i was bleeding all over the place, i thought it was Biscuit at first but he was fine, but it was me. i rushed to the er. he tore my vagina and i needed stitched. i wasnt exactly lucid, but they found semen and did another rape kit. long story short i wanted out asap but the nurse gave me some resources before i disappeared, because i know if they tested the sperm they would see its not human and id be the one (maybe rightfully) going to prison.

it wasnt biscuits fault. it was mine. but he still needed someone to look after him. and i still loved him and he loved me.

one of the resources given to me were several womens retreats. not like im a women, but i am AFAB so i guess i qualify and thankfully one of them was ok with me bringing Biscuit.

its been a few month now, and im still trying to accept things. i generally run away from the retreat and they cant legally stop me even though they hate it, we're supposed to be in secret to protect everyone there, but my life is a wreck. and really, i think i just want to know genital anatomy better for a variety of reasons, including human and animal, and the animal side is just so i can look after Biscuit better. i even started a 2nd Discord server about animal mating/breeding, which isn't a fetish/sexual thing but more a science thing i guess. or maybe thats just what i tell myself, and in reality i probably am a zoophile.

....so hi. thanks for reading. what should i do next?

i am sorry about ur lifestory, but this place is nothing for u - its a sharktank with to many naughty men which will text u very weird and sexual stuff no matter what u texted here they wont read and try to get a fap out of u

please dissable in private settings personal messages before u continue here so u are safe on that side at least

but all that sounds really more like a thing for special care doctor than this place

Well....You're kinda fucked up. But I think you knew that, so I feel safe in saying that........ lol.
You sound like you're basically a good person...but through one way or another, you never developed the healthy mental skills needed to deal with your situation in life. You are developing unhealthy ones, and then transferred to an echo room (discord, etc) where people are willing to validate those ideas as 'ok'. Your rapist was a bad person, and I hope he was held responsible in some way for what he did, but sadly there often isn't much punishment, especially when the victim is "not quite a regular girl".
Somehow, you need to get the idea of hurting others, or yourself, out of your mind, as much as possible. You need help from a professional, preferably someone who understands people who are not quite regular. and before you hurt someone else. If nothing else, I suspect you won't do well in prison at all... you'll lose what shred of humanity you have left.

Mods... give her a chance, we might be the most normal people in her life right now....

Last edited:
See a psychologist. Please. This is not the place for you. Castration is not a joke, anymore than Rape is a punchline. NEITHER activity is healthy.
i do see one :(
i am sorry about ur lifestory, but this place is nothing for u - its a sharktank with to many naughty men which will text u very weird and sexual stuff no matter what u texted here they wont read and try to get a fap out of u

please dissable in private settings personal messages before u continue here so u are safe on that side at least

but all that sounds really more like a thing for special care doctor than this place
i'll be careful - thanks for the tip!

Well....You're kinda fucked up. But I think you knew that, so I feel safe in saying that........ lol.
You sound like you're basically a good person...but through one way or another, you never developed the healthy mental skills needed to deal with your situation in life. You are developing unhealthy ones, and then transferred to an echo room (discord, etc) where people are willing to validate those ideas as 'ok'. Your rapist was a bad person, and I hope he was held responsible in some way for what he did, but sadly there often isn't much punishment, especially when the victim is "not quite a regular girl".
Somehow, you need to get the idea of hurting others, or yourself, out of your mind, as much as possible. You need help from a professional, preferably someone who understands people who are not quite regular. and before you hurt someone else. If nothing else, I suspect you won't do well in prison at all... you'll lose what shred of humanity you have left.

Mods... give her a chance, we might be the most normal people in her life right now....
i opened up a lot, probably more than i should have and im sorry. i get in states where nothing really matters and it just pours out.

if im legit not welcome here, let me know and i'll understand. i'll keep it to myself too, i ultimately just came here to help me understand and care for Biscuit.

If youre seeing a Shrink, you may need to find a new one. If your story is true, and I am admittedly sceptical, that is all the more reason for you not to be here. Whatever prompted that dump of your " innermost thoughts ", we cant fix it. This place will only make it WORSE at best. Any support you might find here is not "real world"- ready. You need attention, but not what you're getting here; if your tale is true,you need a better shrink. If your tale is designed to play us into empathic responses, you need a different kind of shrink.

We didnt do it, we can't undo it. Go find the help you need

As I understand it, this person is not a woman. And if we are the most normal people in he/she/it's life, he/she/it is doomed. Dont encourage it

hi everyone

its a bit of a long and strange story how i got here and some hard realizations since. please dont read if your sensitive to this subject matter, but talking about this stuff on discord has actually helped me regain control of my life again and this seems to be the next sensible step. i met my dog Biscuit last year, which ill get into more detail later, and so far we've been enjoying a new life together but there's a LOT i dont know and i kinda want somewhere safe to ask questions or just... appreciate the community i guess?

raped
in the shower room by this guy i knew that was always making off-color jokes and stuff. i was sent home, went through a bunch of therapy which i hardly remember and went through a really dark time in my life. i wasnt able to recover and was medically discharged from the military. i had no plans, no home to go to, and lived out of my truck pretty much since then. i couldnt be anywhere with a male in the room. i couldnt go grocery shopping without having a panic attack as soon as a guy walked in, couldnt go to my doctors or therapy waiting rooms if there was a male, and i basically did all my chores and errands at night to be alone and avoid people. i worked a few job teleworking from my truck, but i hated being alive. i always hated being a "girl" and thought maybe i was a-gendered/asexual but this decimated me to the point where most days i didnt think life was worth living.

(this bit gets into some self harm, so please dont keep reading if this bothers you)

veterans day 2023 was the day i planned to end it. but... something unexpected happened instead. i didnt get sad, i got angry. really, really angry. i decided to stop being the discarded victim and take back control of my life, and others (i met a few others through group therapy and holy shit.... we need some fucking justice in this world). so i created an alt account (main one i use for work) and a discord server. DM me if you want an invite i guess, but the focus is actually helping those who VOLUNTARILY want to be castrated (lack of control, transgender, variety of reasons) do so without stupid medical process getting in the way (yes there's ways to DIY). why? because a LOT of people who end up hurting others with their dick actually already know it, they cant control themselves, cant get fixed, or do something minor but can't just go to the doctor to get neutered because they did a crime, so... what the fuck CAN they do? these are the people i want to help, and its a prevention thing, not a gore or fetish thing. and since then ive found im really helping people which is why im still around i guess.

anyway, i had a favorite restaurant in texas i used to go to who were nice. id get my meals to go and eat in the truck, but i noticed there was this lovely stray dog who came by every night for scraps. the restaurant even knew about him but nobody could really adopt him. but, he kinda kept me company. after a while i started looking after him, letting him sleep with me in my truck, and i named him Biscuit, (like biscuits and gravy, my favorite meal, lol). he's intact and got some behavioral issues, but really he's the sweetest dog i know and SUPER-cuddly after he gets to know you. he really kinda protected me and as cheesy as it is, i legit fell in love with him. this is when i started realizing maybe i can never be with a human partner again, but... with Biscuit - maybe???

but, this woke up the parts of me that hated myself. (more self-harm content coming up). i couldnt accept i was a zoophile. i sometimes touched him and his testicles because tbh i never really felt testicles before, and i was kinda curious especially since i was starting this pro-castration community. but, i guess it was the law and society telling me how wrong, how gross, how mentally fucked up i am. i somehow convinced myself i was no better than the people i was looking to castrate, that i was the pervert, that i needed to be "fixed" the same way i planned on fixing them.

i injected hydrogen peroxide into my uterus via a long sryinge i was able to feel poke through my cervix
. my goal was to do so much damage that they would give me a hysterectomy and take my ovaries so i wouldnt have such urges again. well, spoiler altert: it didn't work. fuck me. they actually just let it clear up, and now my periods are so much more painful and i got more self-harm record. this is ontop of
. they determined the risk of surgery wasnt bigger than the risk of letting me keep it, so i was released again....

it too me a while to find Biscuit again, but he did eventually come back and i was so grateful. i was at a point where i didnt really care about legalities and a few months later i was drunk and we were messing around and i dont know... i let him mount me.

BAD IDEA!!!

my vagina isn't really a normal vagina anymore because of the things ive done. it hurt, then it hurt more, then OH MY FUCKING GOD. i was about to grab the knife but coudlnt do that to him and thankfully i just passed out.

when i came to i was bleeding all over the place, i thought it was Biscuit at first but he was fine, but it was me. i rushed to the er. he tore my vagina and i needed stitched. i wasnt exactly lucid, but they found semen and did another rape kit. long story short i wanted out asap but the nurse gave me some resources before i disappeared, because i know if they tested the sperm they would see its not human and id be the one (maybe rightfully) going to prison.

it wasnt biscuits fault. it was mine. but he still needed someone to look after him. and i still loved him and he loved me.

one of the resources given to me were several womens retreats. not like im a women, but i am AFAB so i guess i qualify and thankfully one of them was ok with me bringing Biscuit.

its been a few month now, and im still trying to accept things. i generally run away from the retreat and they cant legally stop me even though they hate it, we're supposed to be in secret to protect everyone there, but my life is a wreck. and really, i think i just want to know genital anatomy better for a variety of reasons, including human and animal, and the animal side is just so i can look after Biscuit better. i even started a 2nd Discord server about animal mating/breeding, which isn't a fetish/sexual thing but more a science thing i guess. or maybe thats just what i tell myself, and in reality i probably am a zoophile.

I really hope you find the support you need. Stop yourself from being hurt mentally and physically if possible, please love yourself.

I don't find anything unbelievable about her story. It's a bit crazy, true. But really, I've seen many here who's story is basically nonsense who are well accepted, their story is just more cute and sexy and flirty... and people just suck it up.
It will cost me nothing to be nice. If it turns out to be fake, It won't hurt my feelings....
She's already screwed the pooch. She's not going to find much support anywhere else now.
Is she a zoo? I dunno. A lot of people here did the same thing....found love and acceptance in an animal and it developed into sex.

im NOT looking for anyone to give me support on that kind of emotional trauma level - sorry if that was confusing. for all intents and purposes that's the only post where i'll mention it. this is something i have to deal with, and ill keep appointments with professionals to discuss, however i cant really go into the "illegal activities".

the "illegal activities" part is what im hoping to get more of an understanding and sense of community with here. being a (potential?) zoophile is rather lonely. i want to call Biscuit my lover, but no - i have to call him "my dog" like he's property.

i dont know. im trying to remain strong and be around, trying not to spiral into negative thinking (see - shrink talk), and assuming im still ok being here and at least checking things out. im not asking for empathy, certainly not pity, and AT MOST ill ask for advice is his penis gets stuck or something.

im NOT looking for anyone to give me support on that kind of emotional trauma level - sorry if that was confusing. for all intents and purposes that's the only post where i'll mention it. this is something i have to deal with, and ill keep appointments with professionals to discuss, however i cant really go into the "illegal activities".

the "illegal activities" part is what im hoping to get more of an understanding and sense of community with here. being a (potential?) zoophile is rather lonely. i want to call Biscuit my lover, but no - i have to call him "my dog" like he's property.

i dont know. im trying to remain strong and be around, trying not to spiral into negative thinking (see - shrink talk), and assuming im still ok being here and at least checking things out. im not asking for empathy, certainly not pity, and AT MOST ill ask for advice is his penis gets stuck or something.
I think if this is true, then you should probably leave some/all of the personal details of your life excluding zoophilia, because at best, you’re going to get a bunch of self-proclaimed professional Dr. Phil types who are going to offer you a ton of advice which probably won’t help or apply to you.

From a strictly zoo point of view, I think those questions are probably suited fine here, provided that you can find the wherewithal to steer around the hornballs on this site who are simply looking for pics of you and your dog together.

With all of that said, I wish you luck on your endeavors.

As far as zoo advice, you should NOT be doing anything with a male animal of any kind at this point. You are going to get hurt again-animals don't take it slow or gentile, and you're just more torn up then you were before. I would suggest that you invest in some toys (on the small side) that you can stop at any time and find out what your limits are. And consult a surgical gynecologist who can help you undo some of the damage.
The 'illegal activity' you should be talking with your shrink about is your castration fixation. Your echo chamber on discord is filled with fakers and people who just want to see you burn. You're gonna push the limits too hard and end up in jail after hurting someone. You want us to not worry about fixing you...but you should quit worrying about 'fixing' others.
I still think you're a good person who went down a dark path. Enough pain will make good people do bad things but you resisted the temptation to hurt your puppy. Take that as a new start and build a you that you can be happy with.

As far as zoo advice, you should NOT be doing anything with a male animal of any kind at this point. You are going to get hurt again-animals don't take it slow or gentile, and you're just more torn up then you were before. I would suggest that you invest in some toys (on the small side) that you can stop at any time and find out what your limits are. And consult a surgical gynecologist who can help you undo some of the damage.
The 'illegal activity' you should be talking with your shrink about is your castration fixation. Your echo chamber on discord is filled with fakers and people who just want to see you burn. You're gonna push the limits too hard and end up in jail after hurting someone. You want us to not worry about fixing you...but you should quit worrying about 'fixing' others.
I still think you're a good person who went down a dark path. Enough pain will make good people do bad things but you resisted the temptation to hurt your puppy. Take that as a new start and build a you that you can be happy with.
yeah, this would be hands and oral only.

also, let me know if you're on the discord - i can promote you so you can see how tame and sensible everyone is after you get past the people who just fetishize it.

hi everyone

raped

BAD IDEA!!!

first the disclaimer. I am not a medical professional and everything is meant as advice from a random stranger from the internet. with that said it sounds like what you are suffering from is called Vaginismus. from what I have read about it severe trauma like yours it may be permenant. I highly recomend you check out sexplanations on YT she is clinical sexologist and she did a video on Vaginismus explaining what it is, resources for research, and possible help with treatment. you may also google forums for women who experience pain with intercourse. sex with your buddy may not be possible as male dogs dont understand the word gentle. once his dick slips in he's gonna go for broke. what might help if you did try in the future (after some treatment exercises) you might try holding him against you after he finishes so he doesnt try to pull out too soon and hurt you again. I would suggest giving up on intercourse for the forseeable future, but you might try leting him go down on you and going down on him.

first the disclaimer. I am not a medical professional and everything is meant as advice from a random stranger from the internet. with that said it sounds like what you are suffering from is called Vaginismus. from what I have read about it severe trauma like yours it may be permenant. I highly recomend you check out sexplanations on YT she is clinical sexologist and she did a video on Vaginismus explaining what it is, resources for research, and possible help with treatment. you may also google forums for women who experience pain with intercourse. sex with your buddy may not be possible as male dogs dont understand the word gentle. once his dick slips in he's gonna go for broke. what might help if you did try in the future (after some treatment exercises) you might try holding him against you after he finishes so he doesnt try to pull out too soon and hurt you again. I would suggest giving up on intercourse for the forseeable future, but you might try leting him go down on you and going down on him.
thank you SO much for a wonderful reply! i think i've heard vaginismus before but didn't write it down, but now i have something i can google. ❤️

you may be a random stranger, but you've been the kindest on this forum yet; i was getting ready to call it quits because i was getting attacked for being anti-circumcision of all things. like wtf. people don't circumcise their dogs, why should we be ok circumcising babies?! anyway, i should calm down for a bit. i really appreciate the advice!

people don't circumcise their dogs,
Completely unrelated to any circumcision debate you had anywhere else that I did not read. A word of advice, do not use this argument, it makes you look like a moron.

A sheath is a much more complex and required bodypart integral to the protection of a dog's penis. A human foreskin does not have the same function.
If you removed the sheath of a animal, their genitals would have no protection and it would even be life threatning for them.
Sheaths and foreskins are not the same thing.

thank you SO much for a wonderful reply! i think i've heard vaginismus before but didn't write it down, but now i have something i can google. ❤️

you may be a random stranger, but you've been the kindest on this forum yet; i was getting ready to call it quits because i was getting attacked for being anti-circumcision of all things. like wtf. people don't circumcise their dogs, why should we be ok circumcising babies?! anyway, i should calm down for a bit. i really appreciate the advice!
No one has attacked you for being anti-circumcision, or attacked you in any way, actually. People called you out for being an idiot, and you didn’t like it. That’s really all there is to that.

EDIT: Also, if you want to leave, just hurry up and get on with it, this is a forum, not the Jesuits.

I don't find anything unbelievable about her story. It's a bit crazy, true. But really, I've seen many here who's story is basically nonsense who are well accepted, their story is just more cute and sexy and flirty... and people just suck it up.
It will cost me nothing to be nice. If it turns out to be fake, It won't hurt my feelings....
She's already screwed the pooch. She's not going to find much support anywhere else now.
Is she a zoo? I dunno. A lot of people here did the same thing....found love and acceptance in an animal and it developed into sex.
Even that "she" is not a she? This pup isnt looking for acceptance. This pup is looking to suck up every bit of involuntary empathic response it can find. What You think "everyone here did" isn't universal, bud. This knucklehead has a hole in its roof. Either its lying or its insane

Completely unrelated to any circumcision debate you had anywhere else that I did not read. A word of advice, do not use this argument, it makes you look like a moron.

A sheath is a much more complex and required bodypart integral to the protection of a dog's penis. A human foreskin does not have the same function.
If you removed the sheath of a animal, their genitals would have no protection and it would even be life threatning for them.
Sheaths and foreskins are not the same thing.
aren't they both technically called the "prepuce"? id actually like to know the differences more. also seems the "glans penis" for humans is just the head, but for animals its the entire penis, which makes sense. so technically almost all humans have a 1inch penis? lol
No one has attacked you for being anti-circumcision, or attacked you in any way, actually. People called you out for being an idiot, and you didn’t like it. That’s really all there is to that.

EDIT: Also, if you want to leave, just hurry up and get on with it, this is a forum, not the Jesuits.
please get out of my intro thread. i started a thread to learn, got attacked instead, particularly by people like you. not surprised, and able to handle it, but if you start stalking my posts that has to qualify as harassment. lets settle our differences, or leave me alone so i can leave you alone.

Even that "she" is not a she? This pup isnt looking for acceptance. This pup is looking to suck up every bit of involuntary empathic response it can find. What You think "everyone here did" isn't universal, bud. This knucklehead has a hole in its roof. Either its lying or its insane
same to you, asshole.

aren't they both technically called the "prepuce"? id actually like to know the differences more. also seems the "glans penis" for humans is just the head, but for animals its the entire penis, which makes sense. so technically almost all humans have a 1inch penis? lol

please get out of my intro thread. i started a thread to learn, got attacked instead, particularly by people like you. not surprised, and able to handle it, but if you start stalking my posts that has to qualify as harassment. lets settle our differences, or leave me alone so i can leave you alone.

same to you, asshole.
Aint my asshole at risk..more over, I've been stalked here....takes more than two posts under any circumstances, bub.

i think maybe my profile pic and username was too threatening. changed the pic, but cant change username. can a mod update my name to "vic" please?

Yeah I'm vehemently anti-mutilation of children. I'd get pretty heated too.

i think maybe my profile pic and username was too threatening. changed the pic, but cant change username. can a mod update my name to "vic" please?

That was really not the issue.

The issue is that you're extremely hostile to people telling you this is not the place for you, and that you need to find a different psychiatrist.
You're hostile to people telling you your castration fetish and desire to inflict bodily harm is abnormal, and telling you to seek help for that.

That is where the hostility you perceive, comes from.

From users trying to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back