Discontinued Products You Miss

I miss adult video Arcades and theaters. It was amazing for us that didnt have privacy at home
and was the perfect hooking up forum. Gotta love the 90s

I miss them every day of my life:
tute_xtreme_chili-225x300.jpg

Not quite sure if these are discontinued but I haven't seen them in any stores since 2017. Not in my country, at least. A lot of companies simply stopped exporting products here. I mean I could buy a bag of the other snacks this thing contains and throw them in a bowl and get similar results but it ain't the same, y'know?

1698703378970.png

I've posted about this in another thread, but I miss the V2 Pro Series 7 dry herb vaporizers. V2 Pro was bought out by Juul in 2018/2019 and subsequently killed off. Which is kinda stupid since they don't even make dry herb vapes themselves. I've tried PAX, Randy's, and a couple of other brands, and nothing even comes CLOSE to matching the quality of the V2 Pro. I do know they make super expensive high-end ones now that would probably be just as good, but I don't feel like shoveling out $150-$200 for one, especially considering that the V2 (at the time) was like $60.

1698703355383.png

Not quite sure if these are discontinued but I haven't seen them in any stores since 2017. Not in my country, at least. A lot of companies simply stopped exporting products here. I mean I could buy a bag of the other snacks this thing contains and throw them in a bowl and get similar results but it ain't the same, y'know?

View attachment 497182
Doritos are so hard to get here...

Sunshine Golden Fruit raisin biscuits. The family-owned Sunshine Bakery was sold to corporate giant Keebler in 1996. They continued to make most of the Sunshine products with the Keebler brand, until they in turn were bought up by even bigger Kellogg's in 2001. All of the former Sunshine products disappeared at that point. Aldi sold a reasonable copy made in the Netherlands, but that one also disappeared a few years ago.

Sometimes I can find Crawford's Garibaldi biscuits (from England) here, but they're made with blackcurrants instead of raisins and they're not the same. They are also rather expensive here and usually less than fresh.

Golden Fruit.jpg

Shockers candy. They got renamed to Sweet Tarts Sour, but they're nowhere near as potent as they used to be. Hell, all sour candies have fallen off.

Can we count quality items as discontinued? With this whole planned obsolescence deal Apple pioneered, everything just dies as soon as the worthless warranty runs out

View attachment 497182
OMG yup ! i remember those. there was some blue one and an orange one.

Back