Dipping My Toes

ShyIntrigue

Lurker
Hey there. I'm 25, ftm, and have absolutely no experience with this community. I've always loved animals, they're one of the biggest parts of my life. I feel a draw to them, and I seem to be liked by even the meanest of pets, haha. But a few years ago, I realized I was also sexually attracted to the occasional pet. It took a while to rationalize that there's nothing terribly wrong with me for that - and even longer to accept that, if it causes no harm to the animal involved, intimate stuff is alright. I'm a logical person, typically.

Eventually, I think I'd like to move on from my silicone dog and stallion toys and on to the real thing - though I know it would be difficult to achieve such a feat, considering I don't live alone, can't have pets, and know absolutely nobody that's also into this stuff. I don't have anyone I can confide in, so. It would be awesome to make some friends and confidantes. Even if I never get around to the real thing, I'm still gonna try and explore the community. Nice to meetcha!

Welcome! I'm a newcomer as well, and still feeling out where I might take things. But being in and amongst like minds will help a ton.

Nice to meet you, too. :3

Back