Did it hurt

I'm a beginner and I've never gotten involved yet, but it was very pleasant to feel him taking part. I felt a lot of pain one of the times when I was very horny and I decided to let him put it all in. I was leaning on the bed and he missed, hit the edge and it hurt A LOT. I spent a few days feeling a little pain and the disappointment of not having had the opportunity to feel that dick fucking me hard.

Now, as I'm afraid I won't be able to free myself from the knot due to its strength and enormous desire to bury everything (it's an Alaskan malamute), I tend to stand up so that I can control how much gets in more effectively.

I'm a beginner and I've never gotten involved yet, but it was very pleasant to feel him taking part. I felt a lot of pain one of the times when I was very horny and I decided to let him put it all in. I was leaning on the bed and he missed, hit the edge and it hurt A LOT. I spent a few days feeling a little pain and the disappointment of not having had the opportunity to feel that dick fucking me hard.

Now, as I'm afraid I won't be able to free myself from the knot due to its strength and enormous desire to bury everything (it's an Alaskan malamute), I tend to stand up so that I can control how much gets in more effectively.
Your avatar is very good. I don't like male dogs. But I can advise you, let it into you. Let him knot inside you and fill you with hot and many cum from the thick and huge and strong malamute boy.
:eek:

So when I was in my friends house, at night, his GSD tried it on with me. He didn't have to try hard. However, everyone was asleep, and when he tied he started to yelp. I totally panicked and let him rip it out! FUCK THAT HURT! I bled a little but was fine after that was 23 years ago. But I'll never forget it. It felt so good. Oh my god. Even with the pain it was do fucking hot.

My first true knot was a bit more than I could handle. I wasn't prepared or knew we were going to be knotted. The person I was with kinda just helped knot him with me and then proceeded to help him stay in place so I wasn't in too much pain.

A lot of different noises were made during that time.

I bled for weeks afterwards, and bled a lot when it happened.

Would I do it again? Yeah. But hopefully with the right preparation.

I dont remember it hurts, I was so overwhelmed and impressed by the violence of his penetration, when I came to myself, he had already buttoned me up.
When he took it out little by little, it was an impression that overwhelmed me also.

Previosly I have practiced a lot with no full penetration

Last edited:

Sounds like you got jabbed by the bacculum bone 🤣

Your avatar is very good. I don't like male dogs. But I can advise you, let it into you. Let him knot inside you and fill you with hot and many cum from the thick and huge and strong malamute boy.
:eek:
I'm with you! Hell if I had a intact malamute male, I don't think I'd go a day without giving him the option to mount and fuck me if he wanted to.

So when I was in my friends house, at night, his GSD tried it on with me. He didn't have to try hard. However, everyone was asleep, and when he tied he started to yelp. I totally panicked and let him rip it out! FUCK THAT HURT! I bled a little but was fine after that was 23 years ago. But I'll never forget it. It felt so good. Oh my god. Even with the pain it was do fucking hot.
My first knot was a GSD knot....I actually recorded it (it was stolen and leaked by someone that wasn't me about a decade ago) to this day if I ever come across an intact German Shepherd and I have the time and it's in a location where I won't be spotted I'd happily get on all 4s for a knotting from one...they are such good boys.

My first true knot was a bit more than I could handle. I wasn't prepared or knew we were going to be knotted. The person I was with kinda just helped knot him with me and then proceeded to help him stay in place so I wasn't in too much pain.

A lot of different noises were made during that time.

I bled for weeks afterwards, and bled a lot when it happened.

Would I do it again? Yeah. But hopefully with the right preparation.
I bled a lot my first time too, for several days as well...I was freaked out that whole week thinking the bleeding wouldn't stop and that I would have to go to the hospital and get my ass sewn up 🤣🤣🤣

Tbh, not really. Female dogs don't mate by having their head to the ground and their butt in the air. It might be different for everyone cuz sex is very personal, but that position wouldn't be comfortable for my partner or for me.
It's just an angle thing, I'm almost 6 foot, so with a breed like a German Shepherd for instance it works best for me, cause I can raise or lower my ass by just spreading my legs wider to lower the doggies eagerly awaiting target, or bringing em together to raise it.

Tbh, not really. Female dogs don't mate by having their head to the ground and their butt in the air. It might be different for everyone cuz sex is very personal, but that position wouldn't be comfortable for my partner or for me.
whatever works for each individual person

I've been knotted twice both were amazing experiences. Having him pulsating inside you. He slammed it hard and fast inside my anus so I knew he was trying to knot cus most times we don't due to time constraints m/m

I read the forum experiences over and over again. I'm afraid of pain and not resisting it, but I'm also excited by the pleasure that they say having the knot inside the ass produces. I know it's something I should definitely try. And that will make Kronos and I feel closer to each other.

Taking the Knot? Nah.
But having it forced out of you fully grown? YES.
It was an accident that I took the Knot, I just wanted a little Quickie, but without me realizing it the stud got it in me.
I panicked and moved the wrong way, and it Tore my ass open a few extra inches.

Got a Nasty Infection for a few Weeks.
Ok this is the stuff that scares me! I'm surprised yours is the first post I've seen mentioning it.

Ok this is the stuff that scares me! I'm surprised yours is the first post I've seen mentioning it.
Either because I suck and everyone else is just lucky and Skilled....
Or maybe nobody likes to talk about the Dangers or any of their own bad experiences.

But yes, there are risks and dangers not just limited to getting caught. In the case of Dogs, when they get that Knot inside of you its a lovely time!~
However if they dont dismount correctly, and they tug to hard, its going to be a bad time for your anus.
My advice, look at and study the videos you watch and try to learn from them....but also know anything can happen.
Also, as much as we all love a tight fit, loosen up with a toy and some lube beforehand: Limber Up.

Another Danger and some advice, after he mounts you, reach back and gently grab his sheath to guide the tip to your hole. If the stud is excited and gets to eager he could stab you with his "Bone" It hurts, and could break skin and cause bleeding. If he gets to excited move away for abit and maybe push him off so he calms down a little bit. Try again.
When you feel his tip poking in your hole, relax your anus and push against the tip. When he feels you, That 1st thrust and Penetration will feel like it shoots RIGHT up in your ass. To me...that is the Best Part!
Then let go, and let that stud go to town!
I always loved feeling his fat Nuts slap against mine <3

....Sorry got distracted...I still have good memories of a Handsome Redbone Coonhound that took my Virginity <3
If you ever get the chance to try it, it might take a few tries and abit of Practice to learn and feel the best way to take Him. Maybe dont let him knot you right away 1st try. Because, it is weird, it is sometimes scary when you feel a fat ball inside of you,. And you might squeeze your ass muscles around it and feel it grow, and GROW, and it might feel uncomfortable, and you'd want to pull away.
Kind of like Bitches / Female dogs when they get Knotted.

Its a Fun time!~ Getting Fucked by a Horny Stud feels great.
Just yes, you do need to be careful. You do NOT want to experience a Fat Knot Tearing your Anus Open. Even if after it heals...you now have a slightly larger hole

:p

I have never taken a dog knot before, just a bit of penetration without it, I've always been nervous about it, any prep tips? This is for a vagina btw

Back