Did it hurt

has it improved since
Yes. Try and error to figure out how to position oneself. The dog also learn to arrange the body some as time goes by.
I was very much not prepared for the size of that thing, so preprepp is good. Not a bad idea to use a toy such as yours a couple of times before the real deal.

And don't try to do it as in the movies, does positions are for maximum exposure of the sex organs.

Yes. Try and error to figure out how to position oneself. The dog also learn to arrange the body some as time goes by.
I was very much not prepared for the size of that thing, so preprepp is good. Not a bad idea to use a toy such as yours a couple of times before the real deal.

And don't try to do it as in the movies, does positions are for maximum exposure of the sex organs.
i find the best is shoulders to the floor for better entry

Taking the knot didn't hurt all that bad from what I remember. The only part I remember hurting is when he missed and lightly punctured my gouch and when he would pull the knot early.

Not a bad idea to use a toy such as yours a couple of times before the real deal.
Are you talking depth or width or both? Part of me wonders if stretching creates more clearance for the knot to slip out easier, which also sounds not fun. Depth-practice I can see being a necessity.

Are you talking depth or width or both? Part of me wonders if stretching creates more clearance for the knot to slip out easier, which also sounds not fun. Depth-practice I can see being a necessity.
Both, but mostly to feel something similar happening before the real deal. To easen the "What is happening" feeling when he swells up, decrease the risk of you tensing up and pinching down there if you are somewhat used to that feeling.

Well, I had zero idea what I was doing, just wanted to make him feel as good as he'd made me feel licking me off. Managed to get him to realize what to do and follow his instincts, it definitely hurt but felt fantastic, hurt again after the knot but it made me see stars. The feeling was incredible and it was filling, warm and overall a lot of pleasure that almost made me pass out. Still a bit tender back there even though it's been a while, if I ever get a chance again I'll be sure to take proper precautions and prepare myself better.

For me, the knot didn't hurt. Maybe it was luck or something but he was far enough in before it started to grow. But i did panic a bit because it was not my intention to let the knot slip in and when i first tryed to get him to pull out a bit it was to late. I though i was going to be split in half lol. But it was okay, no pain, only when my lover was trying to pull out with the knot. There is also the pain of him jabbing back there before he find the rigth spot. When you have a over exited lover in my experience that can be more painful then the penetration itself. Juat be cqreful, plan everthing for the first time. Some good lube and streaching is a really good idea. And do not force it, if it going to happen it will.

Taking the Knot? Nah.
But having it forced out of you fully grown? YES.
It was an accident that I took the Knot, I just wanted a little Quickie, but without me realizing it the stud got it in me.
I panicked and moved the wrong way, and it Tore my ass open a few extra inches.

Got a Nasty Infection for a few Weeks.

I have not yet had the pleasure of taking the knot, but from everything I read about it I assume that it is going to hurt. However, I am absolutely looking forward to being fucked and taking a knot and know that the pain will be worth it.

I think it is a totally personal thing. I have had a few ladies with my dogs over the years, each one a bit different on her take, likes etc. As is each dog a bit different, some very rough, some more gentle. Not sure there is a clear answer to this.
Then there is the whole pain threshold and maybe pain can be good.

It hurt the first time i took one because I was dumb and young and literally never tried anal before it, but now that I know what I’m doing, it’s a breeze!

Back