Desires....

That does sound delicious! The perfect woman!

Does she exist?
Sure, I've met her. Actually I've met a few that loved the thought of it. One of them was ready to put herself front line of the search party for a farmer that would let us do it.
But they're all in the past now and we for various reasons did not follow through.

Sure, I've met her. Actually I've met a few that loved the thought of it. One of them was ready to put herself front line of the search party for a farmer that would let us do it.
But they're all in the past now and we for various reasons did not follow through.
It's a real shame that you missed out but a real pleasure that at least you had that too share in the moment!

My biggest desire would be to live just like a dog, idealy wiht a nice owner and a small pack in a kennel. Not because of the sex alone but because of the socializatin with the other dogs. And if i could really wish for the stars, getting impregnated by one of the males and having my own litter of puppies.

My biggest desire would be to live just like a dog, idealy wiht a nice owner and a small pack in a kennel. Not because of the sex alone but because of the socializatin with the other dogs. And if i could really wish for the stars, getting impregnated by one of the males and having my own litter of puppies.
If only I had a kennel, I'd put you in it and treat you with the same love and affection they all deserve... You'd fit in quickly!

I fantasize about volunteering to help raise money for a charity event, only to find I'm taken to a secret sex club,stripped chained up then auctioned off as a sex slave to the highest bidder, sold and made perform on stage , the highest bidder gets to chose from selected taboo fantasies the audience have suggested.
Oh this is hot!

I vote for taboo fantasy where a masked stranger helps you fuck a dog, only when your knotted to reveal themselves as a family member ;)

If this is a real pic I would love for him to fuck me
5ded28f3-365e-4ac8-a0a7-46126442dfa6-jpeg.156914
Love your sense of adventure

Belly riding a Shire stallion.
I would so love to find a way to do that, so many say it's not possible, but so many videos show some girls actually being mounted by small horses without restraining the horse, how cool would it be to be slung under a magnificent stallion in a harness that gave you some control of how far he could penetrate, With a little training and conditioning I'm sure it could be done,

I have two. Basically a short term desire and a long term desire.

For the short term: I wanna find someone who will let their dog breed me and while I'm knotted I'd suck off the owner until the dog pops out...if they haven't finished I'd give them an all inclusive sloppy seconds pass to my rear to experience exactly what the dog just felt.

For the long term: I've met one zoo who changed my life and made so many of my dreams come true ......I went walking in the woods with them and their dog and I was able to get knotted in the woods ..it was so wild, so raw and sexy. Basically I want more intemacy like this....to make more zoo connections that result in something. Get my dogs involved when they come of age...and just bond over our love for dogs together.

I would be either kidnapped or bought from a slave market. From there it would be me resisting my typically male captor(s)/owner(s) as they break me down physically and mentally down to nothing as a way of "training" me to be their personal cumdump or breeding bitch. I could and would be used by multiple parties and not necessarily humans. They would breed me with any number of species: Dogs, stallions, bulls, boars, even big cats or great apes. This could even go into darker fantasies too, possibly involving blood play, knife play, and branding... Other forms of actual torture.

I really like how your mind works 😉

I fantasize about volunteering to help raise money for a charity event, only to find I'm taken to a secret sex club,stripped chained up then auctioned off as a sex slave to the highest bidder, sold and made perform on stage , the highest bidder gets to chose from selected taboo fantasies the audience have suggested.
Oh god yess! I want this also

I have two. Basically a short term desire and a long term desire.

For the short term: I wanna find someone who will let their dog breed me and while I'm knotted I'd suck off the owner until the dog pops out...if they haven't finished I'd give them an all inclusive sloppy seconds pass to my rear to experience exactly what the dog just felt.
Exactly your short term! Nothing hardens me more than the idea of watching a wife or girlfriend get fucked by our family pet, and having her tease me. Of course, I'd shut her up by shoving my cock in her mouth, grabbing her breasts and pulling her onto me, our dog's thrusts bouncing her between us. If I don't cum from that alone I'd mount her myself, after Fido finished. I'd tease her about being a loose, used, Dogslut, and impregnate her then.

Then kisses, cuddles, washing up, and affirmations. I'm a soft daddy/caretaker dom.

I would wish for Anthromorphic animals to be real and go into a serious relationship with a handsome alpha wolf

Darkest desires?
Feeling and watching my penis being eaten by insects.
Watching my penis disappear inside the mouth of a fish or octopus and feel it trying to digest me as I give up my protein.
Being part of a mass breeding group of humans and animals, male and female, while hyped up on fertility drugs that increases our volume and virility.
Getting my genitalia licked and nomed by a lioness.

I have a few hehe ;)

Id love to be tied in a kennels and have all the dogs use me as they wish and make me there bitch and i couldnt leave untill they had all had enough and finished....

Another one

Id like to be put up for auction (type thing) and bought by a farmer then taken to the barn where i would stay and be there to pleasure and please his animals and the farmer if he or she needed it. Then when that farmer had has the use of me that was needed moved to another farm and then used again so my job would start again.. id be the farm bitch/ cum dump

I have a few hehe ;) thats just 2
Both are top of my list also. Have imagined it so many times. Would love yo have someone to chat about it too

Darkest desires?
Feeling and watching my penis being eaten by insects.
Watching my penis disappear inside the mouth of a fish or octopus and feel it trying to digest me as I give up my protein.
Being part of a mass breeding group of humans and animals, male and female, while hyped up on fertility drugs that increases our volume and virility.
Getting my genitalia licked and nomed by a lioness.
Definitely agree with you on the fish and ocpt.

Fantasy, eh? My mind is running wild!

I think my deepest fantasy is to be impregnated by an animal, since it's something that obviously can't happen for real. I can't tell you though how many times I've dreamed about being a brood bitch for a kennel of horny studs, either sleek and handsome belgian malinois that have their rough way with me or a sleek and conditioned pitbull that grabs me and pounds me like an absolute beast, i dream of being came inside of, growing heavy and pregnant with puppies... it's a thought that sends a tingle up my spine
I've never been into the fantasy of getting pregnant. The realities of getting pregnant make me very thankful that I don't need to worry about it with my partner. With that said, I might want children someday in the very distant future, and if my partner still happens to be a dog at that time I could see myself being perfectly ok with getting pregnant with him... if it was possible in fantasy land.

1. Suck a polar bear.
2. Have a dog that cums 250ml of cum every time. :ROFLMAO:
1. I've never fantasized about it... but if I had the opportunity to try, and if it was SAFE (lol!)... I'd actually love to know what sex with a bear is like. :)
2. I'm pretty happy with how much my partner cums, but it is kinda nice when it's a lot :)

Whats peoples deepest and darkest desires?
And whats peoples fantasy's?

If you could do anything with an animal or do anything to an animal what would you do?

I love hearing peoples fantasies and its nice to see who i can relate to
God I just want some long private time with a nice stallion 😍 just see how many loads I can get the stud to full me with. Spend some time fucking that sweet tight hole of his too! Do a bit of filling myself 😏 would also love to have an SO cool with it involved..F-fuck I'm dripping pre thinking about it.

Back