Desires....

Why dont you tell us your desires? :p
I have a few hehe ;)

Id love to be tied in a kennels and have all the dogs use me as they wish and make me there bitch and i couldnt leave untill they had all had enough and finished....

Another one

Id like to be put up for auction (type thing) and bought by a farmer then taken to the barn where i would stay and be there to pleasure and please his animals and the farmer if he or she needed it. Then when that farmer had has the use of me that was needed moved to another farm and then used again so my job would start again.. id be the farm bitch/ cum dump

I have a few hehe ;) thats just 2

Darkest desires? Hmmm being a male protagonist in a beast hentai. Better yet being forced by various female species into mating while having unlimited supply of semen due to photosynthesis regens it quickly. If it causes pregnancy that decision is decided by me (through the power of anime) the protagonist.

Last edited:
hmmm now thats a deep well to throw a stone into lol........
you're wish is my command lol

OK....
I think I would love my step-bro and a Male k9 to take turns fucking my brains out at both ends, while wearing my ex bfs jock in his bed.
is that bad? :p :husky_wink:

I fantasize about volunteering to help raise money for a charity event, only to find I'm taken to a secret sex club,stripped chained up then auctioned off as a sex slave to the highest bidder, sold and made perform on stage , the highest bidder gets to chose from selected taboo fantasies the audience have suggested.

My biggest desire is to be bred and impregnated by a big alpha doggy, or even an alpha wolf. Too bad it's not exactly realistic. ?

I'll settle for just being bred and made into a good little bitch though. One day I'll make it happen. ?
Love it ;)
That would be so hot ;)

One of my neighbours trains security dogs and guard dogs etc, mostly dobermans, rotties, german shepherds etc but very often he also has giant breeds in there being trained too, I have a constant fantasy that one day he'll actually notice my outrageous flirting (its actually becoming embarresingly blatant now lol) and accept my offers of help/company/drinks/dinner/chat/movie/decorating/etc/etc lol so we have our evening, he falls asleep, need and opportunity take over me and I dart out naked into his kennels. I stop at the first pen i come to, a beautiful doberman bounds over towards me. My heart is pounding hard and my body is on fire with excitement, i wipe a hand over my drenched pussy & as I stare at the locking latch trying to figure it out, I ease my wet hand between the bars and encourage him to me. His tongue on my fingers triggers a small but intense orgasm and he steps sideways against the pen almost knowingly, I reach in with my other hand and gently but firmly wrap my fingers around his cock. At that beautiful moment when his hips begin to buck, I'm pulled away and dragged into the central walkway. So lost was I that id not realised id been caught. He drags me away by my hair back and forth shouting something ive no idea what but it felt he was almost parading me up and down, banging the pens waking the dogs as we pass them. Part panicking, part terrified, part desperately turned on, and part focussed on trying to crawl and move quicker to stop it from hurting, we reach the end and he gets a big wide leather collar around my neck and pulls me into an empty pen, I notice a short chain hanging from it like a necklace, he clips the chain to a ring set in the concrete in the corner, so short that my face is almost touching the floor. He steps away from me and see's I'm so wet its actually trickling down my inner thigh. He gasps and says 'you filthy cunt' a jolt of adrenalin fires through me & I hear him walk away, the metal clunking of a pen door opening, the distant scurry sound of claws on concrete, then a momentary silence.....I hear him say, 'GO', the distant wild scurry of claws is now a patterned run coming quickly closer :gsd_wink:

My biggest desire is be in an orgy where its me and maybe one female horse or bitch and maybe 4 to 5 nicely sized men take turns fucking the females and this blk bttm bitch. My ass is pretty furry too so I can play beast boy as I milk their dicks with my hairy ass. They can nut in the female pussy and I can clean up afterwards.

Back