Desires....

God I just want some long private time with a nice stallion 😍 just see how many loads I can get the stud to full me with. Spend some time fucking that sweet tight hole of his too! Do a bit of filling myself 😏 would also love to have an SO cool with it involved..F-fuck I'm dripping pre thinking about it.
Love it ;)

My biggest desire would be to live just like a dog, idealy wiht a nice owner and a small pack in a kennel. Not because of the sex alone but because of the socializatin with the other dogs. And if i could really wish for the stars, getting impregnated by one of the males and having my own litter of puppies.
Das ist eine sehr schöne Vorstellung. 🙂

I would be either kidnapped or bought from a slave market. From there it would be me resisting my typically male captor(s)/owner(s) as they break me down physically and mentally down to nothing as a way of "training" me to be their personal cumdump or breeding bitch. I could and would be used by multiple parties and not necessarily humans. They would breed me with any number of species: Dogs, stallions, bulls, boars, even big cats or great apes. This could even go into darker fantasies too, possibly involving blood play, knife play, and branding... Other forms of actual torture.
I have a very similar fantasy, being very much on the submissive side in most of my relationships the actual feelings that I get when uncertain what is about to bestowed open me by my lover / Mistress, that scary sensation of not knowing as well as the reality that I have no choice, no matter how painful, kinky,disgusting,or humiliating the act I'm told to endure will be gives me an adrenaline rush that heightens my arousal level so to be put into a similar scene as you have described is a naughty fantasy of mine.

Or is he like human guys… thinks nothing 😂😂😂😂
I haven't asked much what other men think about during sex, but one of my friends awhile ago told me he used to think about his favorite pro basketball star scoring...

As for me I usually think about what I'm feeling and tuning into what my partner feels and what they need

Back