Depth - How far can you get and how do you stretch?

I can take a xl chance unflared balls deep without any issues, I can go really hard with it. I’ve started with a large austin (ps, I’m a guy)

The other day, after becoming comfortable with butt plugs of varying widths over several months, I decided to experiment with length.

I used the funzies end of my 10 inch long douche (about 1.5cm wide) and only got it up to 6 inches before I hit what I can only imagine was the wall. There was slight resistance at about the 4 inch mark where a little pushing did the trick. I originaly thought that maybe I just didnt get lube far up enough (lube injector is 6 inches long), but I would imagine regardless of injector length that the lube would still travel up to the bend.

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to stretch things lengthwise slowly over time and what the best way (and best 'tools') to go about this with would be?

A lot of these toys I see are 6 inches or greater and at this point in time I don't think I can take that length sadly.

It's frustrating.
I’ve used butt plugs now for about a year n I wear mine like to sleep n many days (all day). I nvr thought Of the depth.

In my experience it's just a mixture of time and patience. I've been playing with my ass for 25 years now, but I still need to be patient when I want a big toy play session... Typically 2 hours beginning to end time commitment. Lube also took me a while to figure out. Which lubes work the best and for which toys (material/size/firmness) is a time consuming question. I've accidentally destroyed 3 toys just to bad toy material/lube combos. I didn't really get into anatomy until about 5 years ago, but it was very helpful to "see" what I'm feeling... Especially when it came to my EE Jackson and Henry. At this point though, I warm up and start with my EE Amir. My limit these days is almost bottoming on EE Henry, EE Jackson to his ring, bottoming on BD XL Flared chance and the largest Seahorse and Centaur from Mr. Hankey. My next challenge is to bottom out on Rentman. My goal is to get flexible where my next girlfriend/wife can peg me with anything in my collection and I want to take a stallion. All of my stretching has been solo, so if I can do it, you can do it. Practice makes perfect 😜

In my case it varies a bit. Some days I seem to be better able to take my larger toys than others.

Biggest I have is probably the BD XL Moko (they haven't made this model in some time)

Depth wise, hands down the Monster Buck from Exotic Erotics.

Typically I can take my BD XL Flint or Moko with a bit of warm up, though the Moko I can't quite get all the way down on. Despite taking such girtby toys, I still find I have trouble with some knotted toys like the EE Wolfamute and the BD XL Rex.

I can take a xl chance unflared balls deep without any issues, I can go really hard with it. I’ve started with a large austin (ps, I’m a guy)
Im trying to hilt the one i have its a bit hard bet it feels so good having it fill your insides with that much mass and im a guy too i think toys that big can only be taken anally

Je suis très grand donc j'ai beaucoup de place pour les godes en moi.;)

Le jouet le plus long que j'ai pris mesure 70 cm de long et le plus épais mesure 38 cm de circonférence.

Voici une vidéo de moi assise sur le dildo Jackson de 50 cm exotique érotique.
https://videos.toypics.net/view/10511/sitting-on-the-48-cm-jackson-dildo-1/

Et ici, je prends le mauvais dragon sleipnir xl à fond.
https://videos.toypics.net/view/10496/take-the-xl-sleipnir-to-the-hilt-1/

Je me suis étiré progressivement pendant 20 ans pour atteindre ce niveau.
😲😍 You can easily get caught by 1 stallion or even 1 elephant? 😅

I am very tall so i have a lot of room for dildos in me. ;)

The longest toy i have taken is 70 cm long and the thickest in 38 cm in circumference.

Here is a video of me sitting on the 50 cm exotic erotic's Jackson dildo.
https://videos.toypics.net/view/10511/sitting-on-the-48-cm-jackson-dildo-1/

And here i take the bad dragon sleipnir xl to the hilt.
https://videos.toypics.net/view/10496/taking-the-xl-sleipnir-to-the-hilt-1/

I have been stretching myself gradually for 20 years to reach this level.
I wish to get on your level some day and have you been making more videos they look great

Anatomy lesson:

The "wall" many describe is often mistaken as a second sphincter, it is not. It is in fact the sigmoid bend, a right angle bend from the rectum into the sigmoid colon. This bend is held in place by a loop ligament that keeps the rectum vertical and prevents the large intestines from dropping out of place.

In order to get around that bend you need to have either a highly flexible toy, which as WildDog said will still take practice to find the direction and opening of that bend. Or the ligament that holds the bend needs to be loosed over time allowing the sigmoid to be easily straightened for a straight path towards the descending colon.

anat_colon_1.0.jpg
What is the length of the rectum??? I have try to look it up but I don't think I am type it right.

Been trying depth play with a 12" and can usually get 11 in but more than that. Would like to see my bell bulge at some point.

I still can't believe how satisfying it is to experience a big bulge above my belly button 🤤
Especially when it's attached to much f machine and I can enjoy hands free 🤤🤤🤤

Life goals

Hmm is the barrier at the top of the rectum a sphincter or a ligament? In my perception it feels like a sphincter, one without voluntary control like the pyloric sphincter of the stomach. One way or the other, it's basically a muscular barrier and the challenge is to relax it, so it allows itself to be stretched open. Stress, like holding a difficult posture, doesn't help. Pushing on it the wrong way can cause it to clench even tighter (like shoving in ignorant ambition to stretch your rectum, which really is not the goal for depth). For me, working a narrow and well-lubed toy back and forth through it a number of times, can "reassure" the barrier that it can relax now, and then take something bigger. This can fall under the rubric of "warming up," but I think it is more specifically about calming involuntary/autonomous nervous action. After taking that something bigger, the barrier will "slam shut" again, requiring another little calming session with the narrow toy before proceeding. Thus, it turns into a pattern of alternating narrow and wide.

a medium bad dragon chance was the first toy i got through the bend, now i can hilt a large, a flexible toy really helps since its able to make the turn instead of straightening hte bend. the double dildo i have is still too stiff to make itthrough comfortably unless ive already loosened things up with chance
with the medium chance,at what point does the head enter the sigmoid? when you reached the medial ring? or just when you are balls deep?

I also first did it with a medium chance! There's something amazing about that feeling of being filled deep inside. But it did take patience. I don't know if the toy actually bent that much or if I was just rearranging my insides lol, especially because it was flared :p
with the medium chance,at what point does the head enter the sigmoid? when you reached the medial ring? or just when you are balls deep?

youll know when it slips through. your rectum is not the same length as everyone elses
yes, I know, but I wanted to get an idea, to see how deep it goes into the sigmoid! my first impression is that it is too short....the wide one size L would be long enough but it is too thick.......

For me it was somewhere between the medial ring and the balls. My digestion system is weird though, and everyone is unique, so your experience might be different.

Reactions: dmx
For me it was somewhere between the medial ring and the balls. My digestion system is weird though, and everyone is unique, so your experience might be different.
hello! i need some advice.... I can't decide what to buy chance medium or large! I really want this horse dildo to feel him inside my sigmoid.... now about me-i can take a 4cm dildo in diameter inside my sigmoid,so i think the medium one it's easy to take it balls deep and i think is
a little bit short. about the large chance-i can manage a 6cm butplug in diameter, but i dont know if i can take the large unflared chance head into my sigmoid.... some advice? please....

hello! i need some advice.... I can't decide what to buy chance medium or large! I really want this horse dildo to feel him inside my sigmoid.... now about me-i can take a 4cm dildo in diameter inside my sigmoid,so i think the medium one it's easy to take it balls deep and i think is
a little bit short. about the large chance-i can manage a 6cm butplug in diameter, but i dont know if i can take the large unflared chance head into my sigmoid.... some advice? please....
A medium is probably a good place to start. The head plus a little more should go into your sigmoid if you're balls deep.

I can stretch my as about the size of tennis ball and love shoving anything i can as deep as i can 30cm or more straight to the g spot and milking myself i need a big dog cock with a big knot to ride again

Anatomy lesson:

The "wall" many describe is often mistaken as a second sphincter, it is not. It is in fact the sigmoid bend, a right angle bend from the rectum into the sigmoid colon. This bend is held in place by a loop ligament that keeps the rectum vertical and prevents the large intestines from dropping out of place.

In order to get around that bend you need to have either a highly flexible toy, which as WildDog said will still take practice to find the direction and opening of that bend. Or the ligament that holds the bend needs to be loosed over time allowing the sigmoid to be easily straightened for a straight path towards the descending colon.

anat_colon_1.0.jpg
This is good information. Means I have a lot of practice to do. :p

I have a 36" long 1" diameter snake I have taken all the way in and left it there for a few hours. The largest diameter I've taken is an XXL Square peg egg 3" diameter. Plus I have a wide variety of horse with balls I've taken, balls and all

Back