Depth - How far can you get and how do you stretch?

X

XZoyen37

The other day, after becoming comfortable with butt plugs of varying widths over several months, I decided to experiment with length.

I used the funzies end of my 10 inch long douche (about 1.5cm wide) and only got it up to 6 inches before I hit what I can only imagine was the wall. There was slight resistance at about the 4 inch mark where a little pushing did the trick. I originaly thought that maybe I just didnt get lube far up enough (lube injector is 6 inches long), but I would imagine regardless of injector length that the lube would still travel up to the bend.

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to stretch things lengthwise slowly over time and what the best way (and best 'tools') to go about this with would be?

A lot of these toys I see are 6 inches or greater and at this point in time I don't think I can take that length sadly.

It's frustrating.

Angle can make a big difference too tbh. When I first tried taking a large Rex from bd that a friend gave me, it was almost too much, or so I thought at least. After some play time and gentle prodding around inside with the tip, I found a better angle where it just /went/ and continued in along the shaft. I have a feeling it's just a matter of finding the upper sphincter in there and gently toying at it, but I'm no biology buff so I can't say for sure.

Tldr, keep trying (gently) and you'll find an angle that works for ya!

Anatomy lesson:

The "wall" many describe is often mistaken as a second sphincter, it is not. It is in fact the sigmoid bend, a right angle bend from the rectum into the sigmoid colon. This bend is held in place by a loop ligament that keeps the rectum vertical and prevents the large intestines from dropping out of place.

In order to get around that bend you need to have either a highly flexible toy, which as WildDog said will still take practice to find the direction and opening of that bend. Or the ligament that holds the bend needs to be loosed over time allowing the sigmoid to be easily straightened for a straight path towards the descending colon.

anat_colon_1.0.jpg

Anatomy lesson:

The "wall" many describe is often mistaken as a second sphincter, it is not. It is in fact the sigmoid bend, a right angle bend from the rectum into the sigmoid colon. This bend is held in place by a loop ligament that keeps the rectum vertical and prevents the large intestines from dropping out of place.

In order to get around that bend you need to have either a highly flexible toy, which as WildDog said will still take practice to find the direction and opening of that bend. Or the ligament that holds the bend needs to be loosed over time allowing the sigmoid to be easily straightened for a straight path towards the descending colon.

anat_colon_1.0.jpg
soooo, it still begs the question of how does one go about loosening it "safely"? I would like to someday be able to allow a deer to go deep in me, beyond the length of my rectum.

Slowly my first dildo was ten years ago almost inch wide and it hurt lol now wouldn't even need lube for it lol but glass is one of the best because less resistance
Isn't there worry about poking a hole?

a medium bad dragon chance was the first toy i got through the bend, now i can hilt a large, a flexible toy really helps since its able to make the turn instead of straightening hte bend. the double dildo i have is still too stiff to make itthrough comfortably unless ive already loosened things up with chance

Anatomy lesson:

anat_colon_1.0.jpg
Thanks!!!!

Yeah, I'd imagine it's going to take a while to loosen the ligament and make it comfortable. Sounds like it's possible though which brightens my day (doesn't take much).

Last edited by a moderator:
My next question is how do some take a canine safley? I'd imagine most are 6+ and the combination of the boney member of theirs and the piston like mounting could def puncture the rectum/colon is ones not prepared.
I can say from experience playing with several boys and taking them from soft to hard that the baculum doesn't reach all the way to the tip, so if anything were to happen of that nature, they'd hurt themselves significantly first. Given their natural instinct, I figure they would have a good feel of what is too much force in this regard so they can avoid injuring themselves.
Fun (or maybe not) fact, polar bears don't have quite enough restraint all the time and have been known to break their baculum during mating

Last edited:
Slowly my first dildo was ten years ago almost inch wide and it hurt lol now wouldn't even need lube for it lol but glass is one of the best because less resistance
I'd imagine it took a long while of stretching and insertion to get to that point? I have my work cut out for me.

Hm... I've taken a flexible "tentacle" toy to more than 20" - though it might have bent. But a not very flexible double dong the whole 17" - at about 1.5" diameter... And larger toys like Henry about 14" - which means I can bottom out the Chance XL or take the Knot of the large Wuffamute. Having said that I've experienced some considerable discomfort on my journey that I tolerated XD

Slow and steady wins the race lol unless you know exactly what your doing if you have the money you can get yourself there in about a month

Or depending on how dedicated you are, a few hours. My first time taking my rex (large) I wasn't particularly in-practice for toying, so even the shaft was a challenge, and the knot didn't pop until a few hours of consistent play in.

All to say, you can achieve any of your goals of taking whatever you want, it'll just take some work.
That and lube is your friend, it'll make things that seem impossible feel very possible

It is possible but unlikely unless you are extremely rough and have an unyielding object. If you use a dildo that's pliable, lube and go slow there is no worry.
what about a person's hand that would bend around the corner?

I can take the length it’s the girth that makes my eyes water 😳
I am weird. length I can not go very deep at all, and when going through the recto/colal junction (however you spell colal) I can only take about an inch currently. Rectally speaking I can take my stallions flares no problem, but my opening in my pelvis is only 2.25 inches diameter so I have a hard time getting anything really girthy through my asshole, even though my rectum can take it.

Or depending on how dedicated you are, a few hours. My first time taking my rex (large) I wasn't particularly in-practice for toying, so even the shaft was a challenge, and the knot didn't pop until a few hours of consistent play in.

All to say, you can achieve any of your goals of taking whatever you want, it'll just take some work.
That and lube is your friend, it'll make things that seem impossible feel very possible
Hmmmm. Cool! At least I know it's possible to get to the depth I want. Will take some time but I have a decent idea of how I'm going to train my booty. I can look forward to these toys going in eventually instead of yerning for the ability.

I can take the length it’s the girth that makes my eyes water 😳
So, I used a plug the other day and kept it in for 15 minutes or so. By the end it pretty much fell right out. I put the next sized plug in with about the same effort as with the first, but within 15 minutes it came out/went back in a lot easier. Figure this graduated plug method is the way I'm going to stretch for a bit and see how well it works.

I also have the Trumpet from Zeta Creations I got several years ago. Starts at about a half inch at the top and enlarges to about 3 inches near the base. Different means of stretching but it does the trick.

Hmmmm. Cool! At least I know it's possible to get to the depth I want. Will take some time but I have a decent idea of how I'm going to train my booty. I can look forward to these toys going in eventually instead of yerning for the ability.
You sound like me

So, I used a plug the other day and kept it in for 15 minutes or so. By the end it pretty much fell right out. I put the next sized plug in with about the same effort as with the first, but within 15 minutes it came out/went back in a lot easier. Figure this graduated plug method is the way I'm going to stretch for a bit and see how well it works.

I also have the Trumpet from Zeta Creations I got several years ago. Starts at about a half inch at the top and enlarges to about 3 inches near the base. Different means of stretching but it does the trick.
So is 3 inch diameter what you are currently capable of?

Anatomy lesson:

anat_colon_1.0.jpg
best explanation ive seen so far.
moving past the rectum into the sigmoid colon was a big step for me but exciting as well.
Reasonable sure id be hitting my depth at the end of the descending colon now and not going deeper.

for me its taken a few years to get to about 12" to 13" and still push a little further when excited.
about six years ago the long blue toy came as a free bonus with something else i bought and that's where the first depth started when going too deep while very excited (felt great but also hurt a bit afterwards) well from there i just kept slowly pushing the limits because it felt amazing,
before i knew it I was 12 inches deep with little blue all the time and want thinker but maybe not deeper.
so bought the big pink toy which used to have a massive horse flare but was way to much of a jump so got modified (lucky for me its a heatable compound and after being trimmed i could heat to smooth finish) but not love riding it to full depth weekly, the other two smaller animal toys just fun to use.
The Very NEW big black one is pretty dam good a softer compound that feels wonderful with a flare that's not over sized but adds to a feeling.

So in answering your Question start thin and soft with some extra length and pace yourself - don't force it as it will hurt but if you take your time and enjoy the feeling it will become a bit addictive for some.
fixable soft toys are always the best, always use toy safe lube so they last you years.

enjoy..

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 203
I too have a 2 foot long dildo I can fully insert that is 2" 1/4" in width. I can also insert a shaving cream can into my ass that is 3" in width. It does take time to gradually stretch the anus but to me it is worth it. I love the feel of the stretch. Anything more that about 8" long needs to be flexible or I can't get it any further. Try the TitanMen Intimidator anal stretcher.

Last edited:
Back