Deep quotes you heard or made up?

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Cool Hand Luke.
Did not he have some famous quote about Smith and Wesson in his Dirty Harry movie. Something like "Me Smith and Wesson" will get you. Oh sorry wrong actor.

Good writer. Too bad an idiot.

Violence only postpones it never solves anything. For violence breeds only resentment vengeance and wrath. It might take years, but the booted foot shall be amputated by vengeance.

I knew this reaction would be the one I'd meet.

I knew this reaction would be the one I'd meet.
Lived long enough, in violence the vast vast majority of it, with more than a squidge of education. Loved the man’s writing, but this and some other intentionally provocative pieces are accepted too often as his actual thoughts. They weren’t.

You also have to remember that there are nice guys and "nice guys" not every man that puts on a nice bright smile is a benevolent man.
Nice as in soul-deep. One who offers a hand to his brother in need, holds a door for a lady and does far more no one will ever see and he doesn't take credit, because he understands the ego is a stumbling block as well as an inner-affirmation.

"There is no inherent meaning to life, but that does not means ones life has no meaning." Or when i went through a rough breakup that i felt was my fault, my friend asked me, "Need a hug?" To which i replied, "No. I need a time machine."

Good writer. Too bad an idiot.

Violence only postpones it never solves anything. For violence breeds only resentment vengeance and wrath. It might take years, but the booted foot shall be amputated by vengeance.
And your point is ??? ie distill your conclusion!
:)

"Never have a %0 day"
"Have at least two sources of income"

Thanks to my Master Gunnery Sergeant for those lol

Back