Deep quotes you heard or made up?

"Greetings. As a representative from our Earth's government, we invite you to join us on a tour of one of our native medical institutions. We feel it will be beneficial to both of our peoples, and will help to promote a mutual trust and harmony between our two worlds."

"Whenever we're with friends and family, you create happy memories. It's important to be with those who love you because we don't know if we'll have a restart in the end if we missed one choice"

I can't take something away from you that you never had to begin with.
"I maybe wrong,
I maybe right,
I may never see the light.
But you can never take away my freedom.

You can take everything I own,
You can't have what is in my soul.
But you can never take away my freedom."

--Never take away my freedom.
(David Guetta/Joachim Garraud) --

"I've often heard it said that man is a 'rational' animal;
I think it better to call him a rationalizing animal."

"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Apart from pain. And maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown, and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Now whose with me!? [....] I know I need to work harder on that fear speech. It wasn't quite as rousing as it should be, but we can do this!"

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself. Apart from pain. And maybe humiliation. And obviously death and failure. But apart from fear, pain, humiliation, failure, the unknown, and death, we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Now whose with me!? [....] I know I need to work harder on that fear speech. It wasn't quite as rousing as it should be, but we can do this!"
"Our three weapons are..." <snicker>

"Is it so wrong to be a murderer? Or a liar? Or an inhuman monster? I may be all of those things, but I still have a heart."

"There are always casualties in war. Otherwise it wouldn't be war, it would be a rather nasty argument with lots of pushing and shoving."

Back