Deep quotes you heard or made up?

"Sugars sweet and shit stinks, but shit floats in water while sugar sinks. ANYBODY can dredge a turd from the surface, but if you dig a little deeper. THATS where the worth is."

It's a phrase I made up to examplify the vocally dominant nature of negativity over positivity.

People usually point out how strange the subject is to which I reply

"Yeah but I see no better analogy for life... it's all just some really shitty Kool-aid"

"The saying goes that 'Laws were meant to be broken.' The Laws of Physics however were meant to be set in stone... or were they? For how can we truely expect to understand a stone that we cannot crack? It is most beneficial for us all to establish nothing and to question everything!"
Just the ramblings of my overactive mind.

SOME RECENT THOUGHTS, PONDERINGS, EXAMINATIONS AND WONDERS :

Man is himself the creator of his heaven or hell, and there are no demons except his own follies.
- Elphias Levi

“The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid.”

The softest thing in the universe
Overcomes the hardest thing in the universe.
That without substance can enter where there is no room
Hence I know the value of non-action. —Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching

Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.-Marie Curie

Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.-Albert Einstein

His strong manly hands probed every crevice of her silken femininity, their undulating bodies writhing in sensual rhythm, as he thrust his purple-headed warrior into her quivering mound of love pudding.

Back