Deep quotes you heard or made up?

View attachment 140618

This is why the world sucks bonzo so much
Yeah, but what about the lamentating of theier women? To be a REALLY good sacking, there's gotta be lots of lamentating women!

How else ya gonna enjoy your corn flakes the next morning?

<What? Wuddaya mean lactating? I always thought it was lamentating? Bah... who cares? Lamentating, lactacting... Close enough for a barbarian horde!>

It is my considered opinion that the human race (soi disant) is cruel, idiotic, sentimental, predatory, ungrateful, ugly, conceited and egocentric to the last ditch and that the occasional discovery of an isolated exception is as deliciously surprising as finding a sudden brazil nut in what you know to be five pounds of vanilla creams. These glorious moments, although not making life actually worth living, perhaps, at least make it pleasanter.

- Noël Coward

"There are people in this world that are jealous of what other people have. Some of these people will lose their mind and try to copy, no, impersonate the people they envy the most. But these people are Nothing."

-The actual FloofyNewfie

@MishaCZ @Bloodwolf @420Fatty Yep, it was a fake account, the second one actually. The moron felt the need to try this stunt again. Not to worry, I haven't lost my marbles quite yet. ;)

"There are people in this world that are jealous of what other people have. Some of these people will lose their mind and try to copy, no, impersonate the people they envy the most. But these people are Nothing."

-The actual FloofyNewfie

@MishaCZ @Bloodwolf @420Fatty Yep, it was a fake account, the second one actually. The moron felt the need to try this stunt again. Not to worry, I haven't lost my marbles quite yet. ;)
Well that’s good. I wasn’t ready to walk you around the shed yet with tears in my eyes

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”

― William W. Purkey

If more people would adhere to this the world we live in would be a happier and better place to exist in.

They say you only fail,
When you quit,
Cause when you grip success is in-evit-able,
Can't tell me shit.

Back