Dating and Zoophilia

So I've got a boyfriend. I know he loves me more than anything and that there's nothing I couldn't tell him. Well, almost nothing. See the older I get, the more constantly obsessed with the idea of being an animal whore drives me crazy. For the longest time I was really ashamed of my tastes, but I realized that I'm obviously not the only girl who touches herself to the idea of getting mounted. My question is, how do you guys cope with dating if you're scared of telling your partner? Is it worth cracking open that egg or should I just let it be? We're poly so it's not something that I'd ever have to tell him if I don't want to. I'd just love input from those with more experience

My previous partner was in a similar situation as you are now when we started dating. The way she handled it was by very slowly and carefully testing the water by hinting at things and seeing how I was reacting. Also she checked how open I was generally to other taboo topics/fantasies and when she noticed that I am not judgemental and generally open for things like this she finally was able to tell me.
Tbf I was already interested in Zoophilia so it was very easy for me to accept it.

At the end you have to make the decision if you tell your partner or not based on how you think he'll react, so test the water thoroughly and then decide bases on that.

So I've got a boyfriend. I know he loves me more than anything and that there's nothing I couldn't tell him. Well, almost nothing. See the older I get, the more constantly obsessed with the idea of being an animal whore drives me crazy. For the longest time I was really ashamed of my tastes, but I realized that I'm obviously not the only girl who touches herself to the idea of getting mounted. My question is, how do you guys cope with dating if you're scared of telling your partner? Is it worth cracking open that egg or should I just let it be? We're poly so it's not something that I'd ever have to tell him if I don't want to. I'd just love input from those with more experience
Speaking from my own experience, I have dated 3 guys who I had talked to about it. Every single one of them said they were okay and even cool with or excited about it. But when a certain situation eventually came up, they couldn't really handle it well and it seemed to go downhill from there.

Ultimately it is up to you and how comfortable you are with him and whether or not he has any insecurities. And maybe you will have better luck.

Speaking from my own experience, I have dated 3 guys who I had talked to about it. Every single one of them said they were okay and even cool with or excited about it. But when a certain situation eventually came up, they couldn't really handle it well and it seemed to go downhill from there.

Ultimately it is up to you and how comfortable you are with him and whether or not he has any insecurities. And maybe you will have better luck.

I think the only way a human relationship can work out with us genuine zoos is with other genuine zoos. It sounds like you ended up with fetishists and wankers, not actual zoos. I think that will always lead to human jealousy and frustration.

I'm a male zoo, bi with canines and straight with humans, and the only real relationship I've had with a human turned sour after she began exhibiting jealousy over how I was with canines. I thought, and hoped, that would be something highly attractive to her. That's how it is with me, the more a girl is truly in love with her canine partner and caring for all nonhuman animals, the more attracted I am to her. I'm typically attacted to the canines no matter what lol 🥰. Anyway as time wore on, things got worse between us and eventually she admitted that she wasn't really zoo, she wasn't 100% accepting of it and was hoping I would eventually change. Turns out it was something she was personally struggling with and one day, at some point in middle of our relationship, she decided she wasn't zoo after all and stayed with me because she still loved me and hoped I would change, and love her more than canine, hoping I would eventually feel the same way she did. Which explained a whole lot.

Whether it's an experience like mine or yours, I think it tells the same story. Nobody likes feeling like a third wheel in a relationship, and the only way a poly-zoo pack can work out is if all members of the pack are equally attracted to one another, or if each human partner has their own nonhuman partner that's compatable with the pack. I think this kind of relationship has potential to be really wonderful for all pack members in so many ways if it's more centered around our nonhuman partners and equality rather than treating the nonhuman partnership as something to accept and look past or as a kink like most people do in the "zoo community", especially the men. Humans like this don't want to be zooromantically or zoosexually involved with the nonhuman partner, they just want to be our primary partner and hope we'll shove the whole zoo thing to the side for them or change, or at least make it secondary to them. These types of people aren't genuine, their motives are not right and I think the best option for real zoos to ensure our happiness and the happiness of our nonhuman mates is to be zoo exclusive or find real zoos like ourselves who share our values.

Last edited:
Try dropping hints just to test the waters. Maybe try leaving the door open so the dog can come in and see how he reacts. Then take it from there

I
I think the only way a human relationship can work out with us genuine zoos is with other genuine zoos. It sounds like you ended up with fetishists and wankers, not actual zoos. I think that will always lead to human jealousy and frustration.

I'm a male zoo, bi with canines and straight with humans, and the only real relationship I've had with a human turned sour after she began exhibiting jealousy over how I was with canines. I thought, and hoped, that would be something highly attractive to her. That's how it is with me, the more a girl is truly in love with her canine partner and caring for all nonhuman animals, the more attracted I am to her. I'm typically attacted to the canines no matter what lol 🥰. Anyway as time wore on, things got worse between us and eventually she admitted that she wasn't really zoo, she wasn't 100% accepting of it and was hoping I would eventually change. Turns out it was something she was personally struggling with and one day, at some point in middle of our relationship, she decided she wasn't zoo after all and stayed with me because she still loved me and hoped I would change, and love her more than canine, hoping I would eventually feel the same way she did. Which explained a whole lot.

Whether it's an experience like mine or yours, I think it tells the same story. Nobody likes feeling like a third wheel in a relationship, and the only way a poly-zoo pack can work out is if all members of the pack are equally attracted to one another, or if each human partner has their own nonhuman partner that's compatable with the pack. I think this kind of relationship has potential to be really wonderful for all pack members in so many ways if it's more centered around our nonhuman partners and equality rather than treating the nonhuman partnership as something to accept and look past or as a kink like most people do in the "zoo community", especially the men. Humans like this don't want to be zooromantically or zoosexually involved with the nonhuman partner, they just want to be our primary partner and hope we'll shove the whole zoo thing to the side for them or change, or at least make it secondary to them. These types of people aren't genuine, their motives are not right and I think the best option for real zoos to ensure our happiness and the happiness of our nonhuman mates is to be zoo exclusive or find real zoos like ourselves who share our values.
I have a lot of really deep love for animals. It's one of the reasons I wish I could be more open in my life because I'd give anything to have a real lover. I could ramble about that for a while but I'd love to talk more with you if you're interested!! Dm me :)

Let me take a shot in the dark and guess.......the certain situation is you being knotted when they arent there........

I Can only tell you my own experience, as my partner knows that I am a zoo, and she knows of all my struggles. It wasn't easy to tell, but she was understanding. We are both keen on animal wellfare, and she knows and understands.
But, to be fair, no relationship is the same. Some partners can cope with it, some don't, some zoo's can cope with 'not telling', and some do need the support of their partner to walk the rough road of getting to know yourself and finding the balance with sexual feelings that are non-standard and not easy (or impossible) to fullfill.

Like someone else suggested, drop subtle hints. Maybe tell him you have talked to some friends who have some pretty extreme sexual tastes and like to see girls with animals, then ask him what his thoughts are on that subject. If he has a positive response then then tell him it's a turn on to you and see where that leads. In the right direction I hope

I'm curious as to why they couldn't handle it. Jealousy? As a guy, I've never personally experienced it with a K9girl, but I would love to someday. Of course, I have no idea how I'll feel afterward.

I guess I should have read ahead before responding...
Meh, its almost always the same bullshit. Because its fantasy shit. It get's too real when the poor little boys arent around. They view it like cheating, where I view it as part of the overall. I'm exstatic if she gets knots, period. Whether I'm there or not.

Last edited:
I am highly supportive of a mate or friend to experiment and pursue any pleasurable endeavor she chooses. And if I'm included and allowed to enjoy the journey, then I consider myself lucky.

Could you expand on the “certain situation”?

For me, I believe animals are just a forbidden kink for me. I've been curious from the time I was young but never acted on anything serious. I have never told any of my partners. Secretly, though, I do wish I could find someone that shared a similar interest...although I worry about becoming jealous if their curiosity turned into something more physical with an animal.

To answer your question, I handle not telling my partner by indulging when they're not around. I can keep my curiosity to the weekends/when they're away.

Personally I keep this part of my life in hiding. I've only met others via forum. It would destroy my life and career if the wrong person found out
Truth. I do date humans, but I keep this side of my life extremely private and secret in real. This is the only place I can be open about it.

There are so many bad things that could happen if someone vindictive or vengeful knew about this part of my life I just keep it a secret.

When I date a human I do it for fun, for a different experience and to have some different type of companionship. I keep it very casual and enjoy it for what it is. If it gets too serious or prying…then I am out. See ya!

I say I'm okay too, and probably would be to a point. I wouldn't want to feel replaced or in competition, and of course would also like to share in seeing my partner's pleasure and know about it. If I can't see it because I'm at work, tease me with the results and story after and make me break speed records to get back home with lust and release my own animal instincts and don't turn me away when I arrive! Of course, ultimately, I guess I'll never know how I'd feel until the situation is actually there. For all I know, at some point it could become "really, honey? I'm still tired from last night, you're insatiable! Can you just do the dog one more time today instead?" lol

Yep. Pretty much that was most of it.

Yah like I suggested earlier, I think that's a kinkster and fetishist trait, not the trait of a real zoo. Or at least not a real zoo who has their own nonhuman partner to love. If you had a human zoo partner who was in love with your canines, and they come home from work to fully satisfied partners who have no interest in him sexually, I can understand feeling like a third wheel in the relationship. That's why I was also saying a solution for us zoos that desire a human partner too is making sure they have their own nonhuman partner who is equal in importance to them as we are. Then everyone gets their emotional and sexual needs met and anything that happens beyond that between other human and nonhuman pack members is icing on the cake. 😉

It did not go over well with my previous partner well at all, although she found out against my will. I too tried dropping hints to test the waters however I didn't want to lose the relationship so I didn't say anything until she found out.

@redstarlight666 for the biggest danger in not telling her for me was very strong, very bitter resentment. I had so much I was holding inside my thinking and emotions became warped for awhile. If I could do it again I'd tell her straight up and let her decide whether or not she wanted to be with me or not. In the future I am most certainly bringing it up with anyone interested in me, and soon into things. I can't go through what I went through again. Telling my partner is worth it for me even if they leave me.

Something that occurs to me though is perhaps gauge how well you can trust them by presenting them with other sensitive things and see how they respond. Do they judge you one way or another? Do they rush off and tell other people even when you ask for whatever you are testing with to be confidential? In a poly relationship this might be especially relevant. I wish you peace and luck with this 💚

Back