Dates That Went Horribly Wrong

PonyLove

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
I got propositioned by an airline stewardess one time at one of those fancy hotel bars. Needless to say I took her up on the offer. She wanted me to use a condom, of which I hate. Half way through our session, my dick got soft, I pulled out but the condom stayed inside her pussy.

Back when it was still a thing (although not really much of one) for dating, I agreed to a lets-meet-for-coffee thing via Craigslist. She was so enormously fat that her stomach had stretched out, sagged down, and was hanging between her knees. I think she needed a forklift to get around town.

Once, I was getting a blowjob from a woman and I had left the condom at home. Seven days later, I was at the health department getting treated for gonorrhea. I would say that date went horribly wrong.

100% Pro-Condom.

Back when it was still a thing (although not really much of one) for dating, I agreed to a lets-meet-for-coffee thing via Craigslist. She was so enormously fat that her stomach had stretched out, sagged down, and was hanging between her knees. I think she needed a forklift to get around town.
A girl in my school committed suicide from body shaming.
I will callout such crap outside the DF
Keep it to yourself, please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me while I projectile vomit.

A girl in my school committed suicide from body shaming.
I will callout such crap outside the DF
Keep it to yourself, please!
Women pursue only the top 10% of all men. They shun the other 90%. All professional dating websites have reported the same statistics based on their online data. Male depression due to dating insecurity is an unreported epidemic. Males make up the highest number of suicides.

Women can talk about men and no one says a word. They judge us by our appearance, our penis size, our height, and the size of our bank account.

As far as I am concerned men can say whatever they want to about women.

Women pursue only the top 10% of all men. They shun the other 90%. All professional dating websites have reported the same statistics based on their online data. Male depression due to dating insecurity is an unreported epidemic. Males make up the highest number of suicides.

Women can talk about men and no one says a word. They judge us by our appearance, our penis size, our height, and the size of our bank account.

If it's only women who judge dating profils that way then why does it take me 2 years to get a single date as a gay man?

I met this woman from Plenty of Fish, once. It was the first and last time I met a woman who had no profile pic. When I talked to her over the phone, she seemed like a really cool person. When I met her she was a disgusting slob of a human being. She looked like what would happen if a gorilla fucked a hippo and it had a baby. I could tell from the foul stench of her pussy that she had never heard of soap. Personally, she had so many rolls of fat that I can't imagine that she could reach it with her bare hands. I almost vomited. I could not leave fast enough.

If it's only women who judge dating profils that way then why does it take me 2 years to get a single date as a gay man?
Gays only account for less than 1% of the dating pool. It is a very small scene.

Why does it take me 10 years to find a decent woman worth dating as a straight man? Being a man sucks, period.

I know for a fact that lesbians have a much easier time finding dates than gay men do. It is even easier if they are bi. Yeah, gender makes a difference.

Gays only account for less than 1% of the dating pool. It is a very small scene.

Why does it take me 10 years to find a decent woman worth dating as a straight man? Being a man sucks, period.

I know for a fact that lesbians have a much easier time finding dates than gay men do. It is even easier if they are bi. Yeah, gender makes a difference.
I remember the old dating scene when the internet started. I posted as a nice reasonable guy with typical interest, etc ad. I got zero replies. Then I modified my ad stating I just inherited millions of dollars and am looking for a travel partner to see the world with. I got plent of replies. So jusy how shallow are we all?

I remember the old dating scene when the internet started. I posted as a nice reasonable guy with typical interest, etc ad. I got zero replies. Then I modified my ad stating I just inherited millions of dollars and am looking for a travel partner to see the world with. I got plent of replies. So jusy how shallow are we all?
I've made identical profiles, one as my real male self, the other listing as female with no picture. The "female" profile got hundreds of hits where my real profile with identical information on it collected cobwebs and tumbleweeds.

I'm a full blown MRA and so are the ladies in my polycule. We hear you, 100%
However, we will take the moral high road and be as good as we are, not as terrible as they are.

I've made identical profiles, one as my real male self, the other listing as female with no picture. The "female" profile got hundreds of hits where my real profile with identical information on it collected cobwebs and tumbleweeds.
I did the same, but not on a dating site, but Twitter. The guys treated me very well. The women treated me like beotches! Except the ladies from Texas, they were amazing.
Amazing how a good social study can work in different venues?

Ahh, more shit talking. IDK why some guys think every woman is a gold digger... o_O
Not even... I am saying we put so much value on one gender it encourages cold behavior towards each other. Instead of developing friendships we are all worried and fight over pussy.

People think humanity has developed and evolved but in fact we regressed were you could say the animals are smarter here

Not many bad dates on my end. The hell started after the meat hook was in. Strung me up for slaughter. My only bad condom experience since some here have had them is I can’t use traditional condoms. Bad reaction, and it sure sucks when you need your own that don’t always show up on the shelf when your out for a pack of smokes.

Not many bad dates on my end. The hell started after the meat hook was in. Strung me up for slaughter. My only bad condom experience since some here have had them is I can’t use traditional condoms. Bad reaction, and it sure sucks when you need your own that don’t always show up on the shelf when your out for a pack of smokes.
Its too bad your allergic to the mainstream ones

That doesn't make her a bad person, and she needs love just like you.

Back