Dates That Went Horribly Wrong

When I was in college and was invited to a party. I ask this girl I knew to go with me as my date. She asked will there be any football players there?

Men and women are a lot like picking and choosing in the animal kingdom. The males put on a big display and the females choose.

Funny, I initially misspelled kingdom to be "kinkdom"

What always got me while growing up is all the asshole guys that totally denigraded women, seemed to always end up with them. The women get the shit kicked out of them but still return for more. Maybe them men a preceived as being a better genetic choice for offspring.

When I was in college and was invited to a party. I ask this girl I knew to go with me as my date. She asked will there be any football players there?

Men and women are a lot like picking and choosing in the animal kingdom. The males put on a big display and the females choose.

Funny, I initially misspelled kingdom to be "kinkdom"

What always got me while growing up is all the asshole guys that totally denigraded women, seemed to always end up with them. The women get the shit kicked out of them but still return for more. Maybe them men a preceived as being a better genetic choice for offspring.
Omg exactly idk how women realistically think they are the superior choice.

Its always like that its almost as if they are "forced" by natural selection to say with the strongest mate regardless of circumstances. Which explains why some women "fell in love" with their rapist and allow rapists babies to be born or allow jerks step all over them.

I have the feeling this is all forced by natural/social selection. Whoever hoards the most resources wins and gets to use them for dna distribution. While the nicer guys simply may have this resources trait but the ones who have this jerk trait take all them then uses several social binds like marriage/dating 1 on 1ing to keep them in check. Its all a control freak thing. The nice guys get sloppy seconds while jerks get dibs.

Do you understand Morty? Rise above it dedicate your life to science. Be better then them.

Actually, that jogged a memory of a someone I dated in my mid 20's :unsure:
I courted her; flowers, dinner, movies and the like. Didn't even make a pass until the 5th or 6th date.
She gave an emphatic NO! because she didn't consider me a "man" because of my cordiality 🤷‍♂️
(of which I am glad. She had no problem taking .... )

Got totally catfished by this girl, profile and picture gave her as a thoroughbred, finally met and she was a total cow...

That doesn't make her a bad person, and she needs love just like you.
She can get her own dog, then.

Keep it to yourself, please!
Someone asked, I answered. Deal with it.

Women pursue only the top 10% of all men. They shun the other 90%.
Not long after I finished my master's and was earning a pretty decent living as a software developer, I was at a party at a friend's, met one of his sister's friends, asked her out, took her on a date, and then . . . crickets.

I talked to my friend's sister, and she explained that I was out of luck because Christine was waiting for Mel Gibson to come pick her up. Yes, that Mel Gibson.

Not that Mel Gibson had ever met her, or heard of her. He was just going to divorce his then-current wife, fly over from Hollywood, show up at her door, and take her away for marriage. No, she wasn't joking. This was absolutely going to happen. Any day now.

Me? I provided her a free dinner. Thanks for dinner. Bye.

Last edited:
You said, "Back when it was still a thing (although not really much of one) for dating, I agreed to a lets-meet-for-coffee thing via Craigslist. She was so enormously fat that her stomach had stretched out, sagged down, and was hanging between her knees. I think she needed a forklift to get around town.

Me: "That doesn't make her a bad person, and she needs love just like you."

You: "She can get her own dog, then."
It's unfortunate she rejected you. I wish you better luck next time.

It's unfortunate she rejected you. I wish you better luck next time.
LOL, I love how you chicks are actively "shaming" me while telling me that I'm horrible for having rejected her for being a landwhale.

Yet not only did I *NOT* "body shame" her, I was polite to her (even while hiding my disgust) and simply walked out after chatting for a bit. YOU TWO are the ones who are "shaming" me for daring to express some preference for a woman who doesn't eat a bucket of fried chicken and a whole chocolate cake for every meal.

It goes to show the current entitlement mentality of Western females -- you feel that men are obligated to put up with the most disgusting, foul creatures, whether in appearance or behavior -- no "slut shaming" or "fat shaming", and the opposite, commenting on how hot a chick is, also brings condemnation for being a "perv" or a "creeper". (You even have organized groups promoting that shit -- the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance! Not even joking, there's a group to advocate for "acceptance" of hamplanets.) And the older guys who go find a young woman from the Philippines, Thailand, or Colombia? Holy hell you chicks hate on them; one of my in-laws did that and the amount of abuse women threw at him was insane.

Meanwhile, as studies have found, on online dating sites, even significantly unattractive women ONLY go after the top to 20% of men in appearance:

and are willing to put up with the crudest comments as long as the guy is hot:

One researcher set up a profile with photos of a male model, claiming to have been convicted of three separate child rapes, who then made crude replies to women about topics including pedophilia -- and the women ate it up and wanted to meet him and let him fuck their kids, because he was so attractive. See attached image. Edit: found a link to the old story, which has even been scrubbed from "The (Censored) Internet Archive":

Anyway, I guess I'm done with even being polite to the landwhales. The only way society pulls back from this feminazi twaddle is actively fighting against it. From now on, it's body-shaming and slut-shaming all the way.

Attachments

• GcGihfg.jpg
    GcGihfg.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
There is a polite thread somewhere on here, but I think the polite thing to say is "I am not attracted to fat women" and not waste anyone's time. I use to say that.

But for guys also, its all visual to start with. What ever can make your dick hard. After you get to know someone real well, the attractivness thing is not as important as being compatable in all the the other asects of life. I had a fairly attractive girlfriend for quite a many years and when we would go out to parties, she was always getting hit upon. She was polite about it though.

LOL, I love how you chicks are actively "shaming" me while telling me that I'm horrible for having rejected her for being a landwhale.

Yet not only did I *NOT* "body shame" her, I was polite to her (even while hiding my disgust) and simply walked out after chatting for a bit. YOU TWO are the ones who are "shaming" me for daring to express some preference for a woman who doesn't eat a bucket of fried chicken and a whole chocolate cake for every meal.

It goes to show the current entitlement mentality of Western females -- you feel that men are obligated to put up with the most disgusting, foul creatures, whether in appearance or behavior -- no "slut shaming" or "fat shaming", and the opposite, commenting on how hot a chick is, also brings condemnation for being a "perv" or a "creeper". (You even have organized groups promoting that shit -- the National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance! Not even joking, there's a group to advocate for "acceptance" of hamplanets.) And the older guys who go find a young woman from the Philippines, Thailand, or Colombia? Holy hell you chicks hate on them; one of my in-laws did that and the amount of abuse women threw at him was insane.

Meanwhile, as studies have found, on online dating sites, even significantly unattractive women ONLY go after the top to 20% of men in appearance:

and are willing to put up with the crudest comments as long as the guy is hot:

One researcher set up a profile with photos of a male model, claiming to have been convicted of three separate child rapes, who then made crude replies to women about topics including pedophilia -- and the women ate it up and wanted to meet him and let him fuck their kids, because he was so attractive. See attached image. Edit: found a link to the old story, which has even been scrubbed from "The (Censored) Internet Archive":

Anyway, I guess I'm done with even being polite to the landwhales. The only way society pulls back from this feminazi twaddle is actively fighting against it. From now on, it's body-shaming and slut-shaming all the way.
Just because SHE rejected YOU is no reason to call her a landwhale.
I didn't shame you. You're shaming yourself with your behavior, calling her and others "landwhales." That is low class.
The whole thing is your fault for not requiring a picture from her before meeting.

I didn't shame you. You're shaming yourself with your behavior, calling her and others "landwhales." That is low class.
The whole thing is your fault for not requiring a picture from her before meeting.
It depends if he was telling the truth or lying. If you're right, you're right. But if he was right, then it's *slightly* understandable if he felt let down. I do understand your viewpoint though, devaluation of another human being is not acceptable.

If you are that frikking choosy, you dont belong on any kind of a dating site. If you cant establish the boundaries in conversation FIRST, go back to the sty. Nobody's perfect, and no one has a right to EXPECT perfect... If you agree to meet, you follow thru for the evening or whatever it is....If you cant do that, again, go back to the sty. Try not to oink too much on your way out the door.

There is a polite thread somewhere on here, but I think the polite thing to say is "I am not attracted to fat women" and not waste anyone's time. I use to say that.

But for guys also, its all visual to start with. What ever can make your dick hard. After you get to know someone real well, the attractivness thing is not as important as being compatable in all the the other asects of life. I had a fairly attractive girlfriend for quite a many years and when we would go out to parties, she was always getting hit upon. She was polite about it though.

She didn't reject me, I rejected her, and I did so because she was so revoltingly fat that her stomach had sagged/stretched out and was hanging between her knees. As I stated.

But do go on with your feminazi entitlement attitude. Tell us how many random old guys, cab drivers, and beachballs you've blown because you felt they deserved love too.

If you are that frikking choosy, you dont belong on any kind of a dating site.
LOL.

She didn't reject me, I rejected her, and I did so because she was so revoltingly fat that her stomach had sagged/stretched out and was hanging between her knees. As I stated.

But do go on with your feminazi entitlement attitude. Tell us how many random old guys, cab drivers, and beachballs you've blown because you felt they deserved love too.

LOL.
Do go on with wasting your breath...I have no sexual use for any man. *laughs!*

Again, if you're so needy for a date that you hit craigs list.... it kind of gives a scent of desperation to both sides of the equation... everyone has to be whom they are.

Again, if you're so needy for a date that you hit craigs list.... it kind of gives a scent of desperation to both sides of the equation... everyone has to be whom they are.

I think CL ditched their dating personals section. Can't remember the reason why though, maybe liability of some sort.

Lots of trash talking, larping and fantasy, very few actual horrible dates. So here is an actual horrible date for a change. A doggy date no less.
About 2 decades ago, I frequently met with guys I met on the internet to come have sex with their dog. It was legal here, I've always been tall and I work out so I've never been particularly worried about meeting weirdos. So on a gay site I openly advertised about wanting to meet owners of male dogs to have fun with both. Worked pretty well too, with social media not really being a thing yet I had little to worry about. Thinking back, I was stupid and reckless, but anyways...
So, there I went on my third doggy-date, in trains for 3 hours to get to where I was to meet this guy. Turns out, he was legit, about my age (which was 20-ish) and had a cute golden retriever, he was a bit shy and nerdy and gave off a bit of a weird vibe but I didnt mind at first, I was hot for that dog. Now it was a very hot day, extremely hot, and the dog was feeling it, his thick curly coat and him being hyper didnt help. So we got to his house, noone was home as he had said, and went to his room, which was on the attick. Temperature level sauna. The dog, being hot as hell, proceeded to drink a whole bowl of water and then some more. I, not owning dogs myself at this stage of my life, thought nothing of this.
Fast forward about 30 mins, me naked, on the steaming hot attick, having doggy fun times with his owner looking from a chair which was kind of freaking me out because he just sat there with this vacant look, when it happens. The dog mounts me, starts humping but after a few seconds leans over my side and out comes the entire bowl of water and whatever he ate before that. I jump up, scoot to the side to avoid the growing pool on the floor. I look at him, he looks at me like WTF did you do to my dog and I'm like NOPE, get dressed and I gtfo, back to the trainstation without looking back and I just go home and block the guy, trying to forget about it.
I've learned since that this happens when you just let dogs drink too much like that and they get super excited when its already warm. I believe there is even a zoo movie out there with the same thing happening, dog throwing up as he mounts someone. I felt kind of guilty about just leaving like that.

i was early 20's, the girl i asked out rejected me hard. three days later i stood in front of the door, dressed nice and brought flowers. She opened the door and yelled i am not interested.... i replied "step aside, i am here for your mum". in the year of relationship, she hated both our guts.

I think CL ditched their dating personals section. Can't remember the reason why though, maybe liability of some sort.
It was a result of the new US law that allowed the courts to hold websites responsible for illegal activity that occurred through the website. In the case of personals; prostitution, underage sex, and trafficking. CL decided to pull it rather than actually put in the effort to police the section. The same law shut down other sites. I know furrydating shut down, cause they knew there were a lot of underage on it yet and they didn't have the manpower to staff it. And SoFurry removed its personal's subforum rather than have to tightly control it.

Went out with a guy I met a year prior, on a weekday in the cold of November, to the park. Drank a bit and talked at some old picnic table. Was slightly awkward at first but we had lots of shared interests so things quickly became really chatty. Ended up with us getting really touchy at 9-10PM despite people still occasionally walking by, at which time I had to haul him back to my place. He ended up staying overnight. Unbeknownst to me it had already gone horribly wrong at this point. He was impressively equipped... BUT too much alcohol and not enough intensity meant he went soft sporadically, and had to take a moment. That combined with his less than ideal fitness and that he had gone through a cigar, meant he had a real hard time performing. Not wanting to leave me dissatisfied, he tried using his fingers. That was an interesting and somewhat painful ordeal. Skipping past the once again awkward morning and so.

Lesson of that day. Alcohol is good at breaking ice but less ideal for a good time.

Went out with a guy I met a year prior, on a weekday in the cold of November, to the park. Drank a bit and talked at some old picnic table. Was slightly awkward at first but we had lots of shared interests so things quickly became really chatty. Ended up with us getting really touchy at 9-10PM despite people still occasionally walking by, at which time I had to haul him back to my place. He ended up staying overnight. Unbeknownst to me it had already gone horribly wrong at this point. He was impressively equipped... BUT too much alcohol and not enough intensity meant he went soft sporadically, and had to take a moment. That combined with his less than ideal fitness and that he had gone through a cigar, meant he had a real hard time performing. Not wanting to leave me dissatisfied, he tried using his fingers. That was an interesting and somewhat painful ordeal. Skipping past the once again awkward morning and so.

Lesson of that day. Alcohol is good at breaking ice but less ideal for a good time.
Yeah, being out of shape and smoking will really destroy a man's libido, but age will already do that too. As someone in his early 30's I can attest to that, I can't even do half of what I did at 18... :oops:

Given enough time anyone can become desperate...

As someone in his early 30's I can attest to that, I can't even do half of what I did at 18...
As someone in his late 30s I can tell you that if you didn't start doing it at 18, or in your 20s.... or 30s... it's damn near impossible to start doing it.

As someone in his late 30s I can tell you that if you didn't start doing it at 18, or in your 20s.... or 30s... it's damn near impossible to start doing it.
I speak of maintaining erections. Erectile dysfunction IS a real thing, usually with older men.

And I speak of dating and/or sexual relationships.
Difficult, but not impossible. That's the shitty part about not being able to have meaningful conversations, it renders you inept at human relationships.

Back