Stickyknot

Tourist
I was wondering if anyone here had legitimate experience submitting themselves daily to larger breeds of horse? Is it too much to handle on a near daily basis, or have you found yourself rushing home from work with pants around your ankles? (This is a real question)

It does seem like a lot, I’m wondering if there’s enough time in the day to prepare/train for him.
I mean she took it still I just think it was a bit much but she is quite petite so maybe for someone bigger id definitely advise a smaller breed to start but if I could give her away for that every day I would hahah

I think worry about this in steps, you are at 19 and 1 hasn't been done yet, you need fencing and a proper barn, your horse will be your lover and companion, you will want the best for him.
And if course every girls pussy is different, I for one enjoy size and can take a man's fist like most women would take their cocks, this will be a preference and probably not the most important thing as you make love to your companion

I think worry about this in steps, you are at 19 and 1 hasn't been done yet, you need fencing and a proper barn, your horse will be your lover and companion, you will want the best for him.
And if course every girls pussy is different, I for one enjoy size and can take a man's fist like most women would take their cocks, this will be a preference and probably not the most important thing as you make love to your companion
Yes… but in order to start at step one I need some suggestions, I don’t want to hop to step 19 and realize oops, he’s too big or I didn’t think of something, money and place is no object. So again, looking for legitimate and helpful input. And I do use lifecast toys

From all I’ve read they do require a lot of attention. That’s the main reason I’m waiting as I hope to be working from home within the next few years. I love being outside, and have mucked stalls for a living before. (Females only which isn’t really my thing) I’m thinking maybe a donkey or two would be a good fit for me.

Exactly, I’m looking for helpful information like, how big really is a draft flare to an average horse, what lube can I use daily that won’t harm him, really just any kind of helpful tips or advice
Even among mini's the flare can vary in size. I had a mini donkey and a mini stallion. The donkey's flare was twice the size of the horse. And the mule that was his son was the same size. As far as housing, an indoor shelter with enough space for the horse (my stalls are 6 x 7). Food is 2 cups of oats or sweet feed per night - a 50-pound bag is $12 - $15 and lasts 2 weeks for 3 horses and a flake of hay per morning unless you have good pasture with grass in the summer and winter. A bale lasts 3 days. So the feeding costs are not too bad About $25 per week for my 3. My cats (14) costs me more. Lube can be bought at any Farm hardware store. Ace Hardware sells Lubricant for animals and costs about $10 a gallon = lubiseptol lubricant

Back