Curious about my neutered dog

Pamonjura

Lurker
Hello,

I recently started “playing” with my neutered dog. He is 4 years old and has been neutered since before he was young. I became intrigued from reading fiction stories so I wanted to see if my dog was up for it even though he was neutered. We’ve only “played” twice. So far all we have done is I have put a very lubricated thumb in his ass hole which helps unsheathe his cock. He doesn’t seem uncomfortable and gets excited. Last time I believe I got him in the mood because he was able to sit in front of me while I stroked how partially unsheathed cock. I could feel his knot growing very massive and very hard. It went away after a little bit without him cumming or anything. Does anyone have any tips on what I could do to help continue his pleasure?

I am new here so any help or feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Hello,

I recently started “playing” with my neutered dog. He is 4 years old and has been neutered since before he was young. I became intrigued from reading fiction stories so I wanted to see if my dog was up for it even though he was neutered. We’ve only “played” twice. So far all we have done is I have put a very lubricated thumb in his ass hole which helps unsheathe his cock. He doesn’t seem uncomfortable and gets excited. Last time I believe I got him in the mood because he was able to sit in front of me while I stroked how partially unsheathed cock. I could feel his knot growing very massive and very hard. It went away after a little bit without him cumming or anything. Does anyone have any tips on what I could do to help continue his pleasure?

I am new here so any help or feedback is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Contrary to common belief neutered dogs still masturbate! Still get erections! Still enjoy orgasms! They just loose the ability to ejaculate any fluids. Don't stroke the shaft unless applying lubricant to keep him from drying out. Too much touching the shaft may cause him to loose his erection as its extra sensitive especially when exposed to air. Grip and release in almost a massaging rhythm just behind the knot and lightly flick the tip with your tongue. If you feel his knot start to throb. Your doing a good job. Using these techniques should maximize his pleasure and keep him hard longer 😉

Back