Cucked by Dog

I actually find that more attractive. I'm not into non-zoo women, the more a girl loves a (our) canine partner, the more I'm into her.

Problem with this concept is that I think what most women here will run into with guys saying they're ok with that (in this thread and in the zoo community in general) is guys who say they don't mind being second but what they're actually thinking is "ooh yah, hot sloppy seconds" and not actual relationship-wise respecting the canine as an equal person in the relationship, desiring a deep canine connection and your love and attention being more on the dog's side, permanently. Which means the type of men I think most women on this forum would be getting in this type of deal would be guys who don't actually want a relationship, just a fling or other short term situation, like one of those situations where he silently hopes you'll change.

Then silent (or not so silent) frustration, jealousy and resentment builds slowly over time as he becomes increasingly frustrated toward you for not changing, resulting in seemingly random outbursts of anger, possibly even toward the dog parter if he's not a true zoo in heart.

So yah, sorry for the dark turn there, but that's just how I think most humans are when it comes to these things. But on a brighter note, imo this kind of situation could work if each human had their own nonhuman partner and everyone got along really well, ideally well enough for amazing, even if just occasional, 4somes and various combinations therein! So many pawsibilities. Especially if she's got a guy who likes wearing knot sheaths (DOUBLE-TIE! lol). 😍
Cuckoldry lifestyle can be very emotionally charged and sexually frustrating for a cuck. One has to be careful dipping their toes into it. It can cause resentment and anger of course if not checked. It is easier when you already consider yourself a cuck who needs a bull or alpha to satisfy his woman.

There are many guys who just want to have a threesome with dog and just watch for pleasure but that is not cuckoldry I believe. It has always been about submitting to the alpha aka bull's authority and more importantly your gf/wife's.

Treating your Dog as an equal is hard enough for some but imagine having to submit to him as your Superior. Having to listen as He satisfies your wife in the bedroom while you sleep outside. Him getting priority over you in many situations. Taking Him anywhere, vet, grooming, park and people thinking you own Him but at the back of your mind you know He's the boss.

For most men it would be too strenuous on the male ego to submit to another man, even more so what society would deem a lesser being which is a Dog. Men are suppose to own Dogs but in this scenario would the Dog own the man and his gf/Wife?

A lifestyle like that would be too much for most guys I think.

Cuckoldry lifestyle can be very emotionally charged and sexually frustrating for a cuck. One has to be careful dipping their toes into it. It can cause resentment and anger of course if not checked. It is easier when you already consider yourself a cuck who needs a bull or alpha to satisfy his woman.

There are many guys who just want to have a threesome with dog and just watch for pleasure but that is not cuckoldry I believe. It has always been about submitting to the alpha aka bull's authority and more importantly your gf/wife's.

Treating your Dog as an equal is hard enough for some but imagine having to submit to him as your Superior. Having to listen as He satisfies your wife in the bedroom while you sleep outside. Him getting priority over you in many situations. Taking Him anywhere, vet, grooming, park and people thinking you own Him but at the back of your mind you know He's the boss.

For most men it would be too strenuous on the male ego to submit to another man, even more so what society would deem a lesser being which is a Dog. Men are suppose to own Dogs but in this scenario would the Dog own the man and his gf/Wife?

A lifestyle like that would be too much for most guys I think.
The "submissive" and "dominant" is not a paradigm I subscribe to. It's a superficial, nonsensical way of viewing relationships that unfortunately recent generations have latched onto and I refuse to be part of a relationship with anyone who expects me to play either role. We will be equals, we will love as equals. Whatever happens in bed will just happen as it happens naturally. Nothing more to say on that.

(Edit: I probably don't belong in this thread because of my stance on this subject but nevertheless, this thread fell into my lap so here I am, and now I'm leaving lol)

The "submissive" and "dominant" is not a paradigm I subscribe to. It's a superficial, nonsensical way of viewing relationships that unfortunately recent generations have latched onto and I refuse to be part of a relationship with anyone who expects me to play either role. We will be equals, we will love as equals. Whatever happens in bed will just happen as it happens naturally. Nothing more to say on that.

(Edit: I probably don't belong in this thread because of my stance on this subject but nevertheless, this thread fell into my lap so here I am, and now I'm leaving lol)
I mean.. no one is forcing you to live by that lifestyle of dom/sub or cuckoldry lol

Why wouldn’t a woman won’t a submissive man that enjoys her dog pleasing her as well as him
Cuckolding is emotionally, mentally, physically attractive.

BUT honestly there are many women that just want a dominant man and simply enjoy their pets in a purely physical way.

I
The old Forum was full of such stories, but honestly, most were hard to buy. I have no doubt that there are SOME who have such a kink, but you're talking about combining two relatively rare kinks in one woman...the odds are against finding the ones who exist.
I exist , I existttt 😭🤪😘 hahahah

Back