craziest place to have sex with your dog.where have you already or would like to šŸ˜

I own 6.5 acres that's mostly wooded, so in the woods is pretty easy for me an yea, I love it! But once I came home from working out of town for a few weeks, and ended up being knotted in my driveway, and two of his pups came up, and one got a hand job while the other got a blow job, all while being knotted by their dad..
Talk about a warm and loving welcome...

Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.
Since the thread it titled craziest place you've had sex I guess I can tell this story...let me preface that this is from a time when i was just accepting my sexual feelings for dogs, I'd always loved them and seemed to form bonds with them quick and those bonds meant the world to me, but as I got older I developed a sexual attraction to them as well and realized i love dogs more than just as a pet. With that being said I will get on with my story...

I was hanging out at a friend's house during the summer and it was hot as hell, the front and backdoors were open to help cool the house down. Now my friend also had several dogs all of them neutered or spayed and i never fooled around with them for fear of being caught. However that day they had to go run some errands for a bit and and since I was a good friend they let me stay at the house and keep an eye on it and make sure everything was good while they were gone.

Well, after they left I was sitting around scrolling Facebook at first then I got struck with the horny bug (I was 20 at the time, if the wind blew the right way i would get horned up and ready for sex) so I started looking up some zoo videos as that was the sexual avenue I was horny for that day (it had been on my mind all day tbh, just pushed to the back to deal with people) well about 5 minutes of me watching videos a dog that wasn't my friends wandered into the house, he was a neighbors dog that wandered the neighborhood freely the way my friends dogs did (they lived sorta deep in the woods so the closest houses from the location of my friends house was like a mile away from any other neighbors, besides the grouping of 8 houses that My friends house belonged to) well as this new dog I'd never met just walked into the house I was terrified at first, because I didn't know this dog nor his temperament and he was a Beautiful German Shepherd, so beautiful that he is part of the reason i love GSD so much to this day the other part of why I love them is below lol. I anxiously called out to him with my hand stretched slightly out, worried he may bite me but instead he accepted the head rub with friendliness and love, since he seemed to be a very sweet boy I stopped messing with myself and put my phone down to start petting him and showering him in love and he ate it up. After a bit of that, I cautiously started grazing his sheathe as I gave him belly rubs and he really seemed to enjoy himself, so I started lightly rubbing his sheathe and he immediately got excited, he got up from his belly rubs with a Lil bit of a prance in his Step and his red rocket sticking out more than a Lil, well he came back over to me for more attention and I gladly gave it. I began rubbing his sheathe with a Lil more vigor and exposing the juicy doggy cock beneath, something I hadn't seen or held in person for almost 7 years...the last time i had saw or held a dog cock in my hand had been when I was going through the Rollercoaster of hormones that is puberty. And this one put the one I had seen in the past to shame, or maybe I think that just because I had matured and that maturity was telling me all the wonderful things I could actually do with a doggie cock that I hadn't done before. Anyway everyone was still gone and running errands and I had gotten to the point I was so horny I'm surprised I didn't finish the first time he gave a quick lick to my cock as it poked out of my blue pajama pants. I double checked my friends were still in the middle of running errands, came up with some excuse to get a rough time estimate of when they would be home. Once I had an estimate of their return I decided to start playing with the Goodest Boy of this story a bit more, I got his cock all the way out and gave him a handy-J for awhile, occasionally letting him spray precum in my mouth and calling him a good boy during all of this, but I could tell he wanted more due to him humping against my hand. Looking at the clock, and realizing I still had plenty of time I decided then and there that he would be the first dog I ever let mount me, and mount me he did...albeit he was too excited to knot I still got a good fucking, although a depressingly short one. I tried to have him mount me a couple of times and he did but he'd fuck me just to the point where his knot would start growing but still able to easily go in and out, sadly he never trusted hard enough to get it fully in me in order to fully knot, but it was still one of the most satisfying sexual encounters I've ever had. After several attempts at a knotting I gave up on it and proceeded to play with and suck his cock and try to get as much precum/cum that could out of it as I got myself close to finishing, he began to lick me and I came so hard I saw stars. Before I got dressed though I made sure to squeeze what cum he did put in me out for the camera I had going (it was meant to be a personal spank bank video at the time) and then quickly got dressed. About 20 minutes after I had cleaned myself and the area up slightly my friends got home and were none the wiser I had almost been knotted by a German Shepherd in the middle of their living room right next to the front door that was open. And that's the craziest location I've had relations with a dog in.

To add I don't condone playing with animals that aren't yours nowadays...but again I was 20, young dumb and full of cum and the little brain between my legs won the argument that day as it was literally the best opportunity I had ever been presented with to play with a fully intact German Shepherd like that.

Last edited:
I'm a strictly indoors in an empty house with the door locked and the drapes pulled kind of girl, but..

A few months ago I took my boy to a sheepdog trial. An hour before his run we passed by some idiot walking a bitch that was clearly in heat.

Every male within sniffing distance lost their minds, including my boy. Eyes only for her. Hysterical with horniness. Utterly useless.

Out of desperation I loaded him in the car, found a quiet spot on a country road, and let him fuck me aggressively to completion on the back seat.

At least one car passed by and I hope they didn't see anything.

He made such a mess that I had to handle him at the trial in front of an audience with my shirt still damp with cum under my coat.

He did not perform well at the trial, but he performed well enough in the car that I let him have me again on the way home.
šŸ˜

I had experience with a cow, so I can tell you about her, I live, more precisely, I lived in a rural area in Ukraine before the famous events, so I mostly did this at night in the barn, but sometimes in the summer she was left on the back lot of my house where there is a small field and she I was there until the evening, and if itā€™s about fantasies, then I want to have sex on stage in front of a lot of people with different animals, but itā€™s a pity that this will never happen

Sorry if anything is unclear, I wrote through a translator

Craziest: out in the open either noon or evening behind the house of my psycho religious grandparents house (no trees, bushes, or other foliage to hide and itā€™s up on a hill.)

Second craziest: same place but out in the barn.

Both of these were with my sweet canine girl. (Image attached) gods i love her.

Craziest location Iā€™d like to tryā€¦ somewhere public yet slightly private. I.e. one person who did it with their pet in the bathroom of petmart.

Attachments

• 3A8A6888-094E-4817-9E00-1935BA54A7F2.jpeg
    3A8A6888-094E-4817-9E00-1935BA54A7F2.jpeg
    630.9 KB · Views: 15
Craziest: out in the open either noon or evening behind the house of my psycho religious grandparents house (no trees, bushes, or other foliage to hide and itā€™s up on a hill.)

Second craziest: same place but out in the barn.

Both of these were with my sweet canine girl. (Image attached) gods i love her.

Craziest location Iā€™d like to tryā€¦ somewhere public yet slightly private. I.e. one person who did it with their pet in the bathroom of petmart.
Keep the grandparents clueless lol :)

My cousin and her daughter used to work at a hotel cleaning rooms and they told several stories about the mess they had to clean up and walking in on people while being knotted! Sounded like it happened a lot! Not sure what kind of hotel it was but now every time I stay somewhere and see a "big" dog, I'm wondering if there's a party going on and if I can get invited! :D

My cousin and her daughter used to work at a hotel cleaning rooms and they told several stories about the mess they had to clean up and walking in on people while being knotted! Sounded like it happened a lot! Not sure what kind of hotel it was but now every time I stay somewhere and see a "big" dog, I'm wondering if there's a party going on and if I can get invited! :D
Room service! Clean up on aisle 1!

Me and my ex with the dog middle no coverage 1:30 am about foggy night! We didnā€™t really think we had or I had just founout4 hrs prior had our first three and foursome, interracial. Force bi and cuck along with the obvious. What a night! Went for a walk and she got really horny and šŸ’„

Iā€™m generally a guy who absolutely loves the feeling of closeness and like being in a cocoon. After all my girlā€™s pussy feels like that.

But more than how it feels on my penis, I love very cozy and very warm/comfortable surroundings. Thatā€™s why it never bothered me that I live in a tiny sub basement apartmentā€¦because I get to mate with my girl and the ambience really amplifies the feelings. To the naked eye my place might as well be a walk in closetā€¦but to me itā€™s a warm cocoon of love and affection as I plough my girl to my and her hearts content.

So expanding on the themeā€¦I had accumulated like an extra 8 days of vacation time as the new year rolled in.

I decided to take a road trip with my girl inā€¦you guessed it a modest sized camperā€¦that had a bed in the back.

We went out there in the sticks and Iā€™d park the camper somewhere secluded and the circumstances were just perfect. I took my vacation just as she was in heat.

For 8 straight days we mated like there was no tomorrow. Her appetite was insatiableā€¦I too was horny out of my mind as we hadnā€™t mated for like 2 months.

Now Iā€™m not going to lieā€¦as much as I love my girlā€¦there was a great degree of lust involved too. I couldnā€™t stop ploughing herā€¦.creampie after creampie.

The weather was suitable for the kind of ambience I was looking forā€¦very gray and overcastā€¦but not too cold.

I could see outside the window a bit whenever I was on top of herā€¦.no hikers came along but I wondered what would happen if they did lol.

We just forgot the outside world and kept mating without a care in the world; I took her in doggystyle, missionary(she really loves that), and cowgirl. Again and again.

Then weā€™d fall asleep together and cuddle up under the blankets.

This has been my only time so far that weā€™ve mated outside our home.

Iā€™ve jerked him on hiking trails a few times. Iā€™ve gone to the dog park solo at night and jerked off. Two halves of a whole lol

Craziest place was when dog owner told me to drop clothes in city's central park and go into open small area surrounded by bushes next to busy road l, told me to get on my fours and he let his pup off the leash saying "go get him boy" while he was standing in the bush. All that took maybe 3 minutes of fooling around and have no idea if someone saw or not as I was tipsy and didn't paid attention much to surroundings.

I had an incident myself in a hotel when I was on vacation two years ago having sex with my Mastiff boy when I heard the door open luckily there was a wall so she didn't see anything she closed the door quickly again after she heard me yell close the door.

Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.
At the beach i was petting him , she was sucking himšŸ˜šŸ˜

Back