craziest place to have sex with your dog.where have you already or would like to 😍

K9heike

Tourist
Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.

The woods has always been my go to. I used to get really high and have orgies with male and female dogs while out camping in the middle of nowhere where I could lose my clothes for days and not worry. It's as close to nature as you can get. The last camping trip we took together just before my girl passed away was a beautiful spot in the forest overlooking the river. We had sex on the beach and in the water all day long like a couple love drunk animals. I miss her so much..

Also on one vary horny occasion we did it in the restroom of a Petco. It's not exactly romantic but the best part was they banned pitbulls in the store just weeks prior and I was breeding with one in the restroom. 😂 I guess I just got a little confused about the breed rules and cuming inside the store with her. 🤷‍♂️

The woods has always been my go to. I used to get really high and have orgies with male and female dogs while out camping in the middle of nowhere where I could lose my clothes for days and not worry. It's as close to nature as you can get. The last camping trip we took together just before my girl passed away was a beautiful spot in the forest overlooking the river. We had sex on the beach and in the water all day long like a couple love drunk animals. I miss her so much..

Also on one vary horny occasion we did it in the restroom of a Petco. It's not exactly romantic but the best part was they banned pitbulls in the store just weeks prior and I was breeding with one in the restroom. 😂 I guess I just got a little confused about the breed rules and cuming inside the store with her. 🤷‍♂️
That's awesome. Every bit of that is awesome.

The craziest place for me? With a dog it was under a freeway overpass. there were a lot of high grasses and bushes, so I was somewhat concealed-- but not completely! I had to walk past a homeless encampment to get there and I wonder if they saw a good show ;)

With horses it's been mostly crazy. Too many risky places to remember...

Last edited:
Nothing like some sun on the bum. I've always wanted to do it at a church, but for many reasons, I don't think that will happen.
Do it. It's the ultimate mockery!! Who knows you might convert somebody that walks in on it over to zoo. Lmao I'm joking, they'll probably just throw a book at you.

Reactions: 6pt
I've gone camping and done it in the woods. Fantasy wise I'd love to do it at the park but the risk of getting caught would be catastrophic.
this is so hot. id love to catch you knotted in a park somewhere … maybe even a dog park id just watch stroke behind a tree or something

I was driving home late one raining night and my boy was in the passenger seat. was absently petting him when he started getting a bit hyper and unsettled. When I looked over I noticed he was nearly fully aroused. I fely bad since in a way it was my fault even though we hadnt been doing anything sexual. Well I pulled onto a low traffic side road a ways and we proceeded to get a little knotty. started out with some foreplay in the front seat but eventually moved to the back seat with me looking out the back window. I will admit it was little thrilling to see car headlights going by on the main road once in awhile as your was tearing me up .

I own 6.5 acres that's mostly wooded, so in the woods is pretty easy for me an yea, I love it! But once I came home from working out of town for a few weeks, and ended up being knotted in my driveway, and two of his pups came up, and one got a hand job while the other got a blow job, all while being knotted by their dad..
Damn they treated you back home with a warm welcome!

Love it 😍

Back