craziest place to have sex with your dog.where have you already or would like to 😍

This is a very intriguing question. I read it earlier today, but wanted to think more about it. First things first, I'm a straight single male with no dog so my perspective is from the guy who wishes he could find a girlfriend who is very into this world.
Outside definitely sounds adventurous and thrilling so I would ask my fictional girlfriend what she thought. The thing about outside is dogs can hear and see everything. From what I have read they can smell further than we can see. So, outside there could be a million distractions that could make him hyper distracted. However the idea of it is super hot. The thrill of me watching her in public with the chance of somebody seeing her definitely gets me aroused. It would be extremely hot for her and I to find a hiding spot where people are visibly around, but where we are she can give the dog a blowjob even if it's for a couple minutes.
Maybe at a relative's or friend's house while they aren't home?
Cameras are everywhere now so it is risky which makes it hot.
The dog must be in a chill comfort zone for anything significant to happen, right?

I had an incident myself in a hotel when I was on vacation two years ago having sex with my Mastiff boy when I heard the door open luckily there was a wall so she didn't see anything she closed the door quickly again after she heard me yell close the door.
Damn, that's like the hottest scenario I've ever heard! What would you have done if she saw you?

The craziest I've done it has been in a dog park, hidden. It was super sexy, after we did it, all dogs wanted to sniff me, I was all wet down there. I'd like to do it in the middle of a Walmart, impossible, but hey! Dreaming is free.
Why Walmart specifically? Also, I feel in some big stores it's possible. Ever see all those sex or nude in public vids online? A lot goes unnoticed.

But still too risky! Public is hot fantasy though

This is a very intriguing question. I read it earlier today, but wanted to think more about it. First things first, I'm a straight single male with no dog so my perspective is from the guy who wishes he could find a girlfriend who is very into this world.
Outside definitely sounds adventurous and thrilling so I would ask my fictional girlfriend what she thought. The thing about outside is dogs can hear and see everything. From what I have read they can smell further than we can see. So, outside there could be a million distractions that could make him hyper distracted. However the idea of it is super hot. The thrill of me watching her in public with the chance of somebody seeing her definitely gets me aroused. It would be extremely hot for her and I to find a hiding spot where people are visibly around, but where we are she can give the dog a blowjob even if it's for a couple minutes.
Maybe at a relative's or friend's house while they aren't home?
Cameras are everywhere now so it is risky which makes it hot.
The dog must be in a chill comfort zone for anything significant to happen, right?
If it aint your pooch or your girl's it's fence hopping. Fantasize if you wish. Dont do it. Even if you or your honey are not at risk, the dog is.

Who has ever had sex with their dog in a special place?
For many it often remains an intimate and private matter and so it is often only done at home.
But some are more open and like to do it outside in the forest.

What was your best experience or where would you like to do it? I'm really looking forward to your answers.
Well the craziest place I've done it with my boy KAIJU(American bully) is the bathroom at tractor supply. The place I'd love to do it on is on a ferriswheel all the way at the top

In the woods with one of my old girls. I was half way through and then my friends dog come out of no were. so diesided to give him hand job too which in hindsight was not a good idea. I had played with him before and he must of remembered where . She was calling him back from a distance.So had to stop but he didn't move because he's red rocket was out of its sheath and growing bigger and bigger then my friends head pops around corner and my heart filled with dread I was caught but to my surprise she didn't same bothered.I just told her my bitch was in season and he had been trying it on with her and wouldn't leave her alone. ow that will be why he not coming back she said. I tryed to keep her talking until he's red rocket had receded. She did notice I think low because she said you being a dirty boy . So that was the craziest experience I have ever had and scariest too.
And fantasy in back of a car

Out in the woods surrounded by nature is definitely a goal of mine
Oh god! I'm just giving myself an imagination about ur boobs dangling like hell while he pounds you without mercy in the tent ⛺!😉
I'll be happy to have kinky wife who lets our dog to have her without question!
I always have the fantasy of being cuckholded by a dog!😉
I'll definitely gonna do this ☺️

Craziest place was when dog owner told me to drop clothes in city's central park and go into open small area surrounded by bushes next to busy road l, told me to get on my fours and he let his pup off the leash saying "go get him boy" while he was standing in the bush. All that took maybe 3 minutes of fooling around and have no idea if someone saw or not as I was tipsy and didn't paid attention much to surroundings.
That's crazy and fucking damn hot!!! I really like horny young guys like you!!!

i don't have a mate, but one of my biggest fantasies is getting fucked by a dog in the woods like a real bitch, just. surrender myself completely to him. I'm a sub and also into primal/pup play (in the lack of actual dog cock, this was the best i got) and the thought of feeling dog cum dripping down my things and onto the earth like some sort of fertility ritual is enough to drive me insane

Back