Could a human survive sex with a wolf?

Here's the video btw. It's definitely not a husky/shepherd mix. The head and body shape is all wrong and it's too tall. Granted it's almost certainly not full-blooded, but there's definitely wolf in the mix.

EDIT: Damn, it censored the link.
I could have told you...But if thats the Vixen Flick known as "Wolf Whisperer", I have it...that Critter might be part wolf, but he's likely more coyote, and judging from the Coat....its a Shep /Husky Cross( I should know...I owned one.)...possibly with a few points of Coyote...Hair is too coarse, feet are too small, eye color is wrong...Head shape is not wolf either...Overall body size says dog...THIS is a Wolf...part of the pack closest to me about 40 miles away. Note the yellow eyes, a trait that shows up regularly in wolf crosses. This is a forest service trail cam. Even the Pros have a hard time seeing them any other way. You may insert the last word here.. Oh///late Edit: scuttlebutt says this guy weighs about 125...hes a big boy.

Attachments

• Wolf from Mt Lassen.png
    Wolf from Mt Lassen.png
    171.8 KB · Views: 184
I think that is too dangerous, I saw that the only way that the people has sex with the animals is with domestic animals, like dogs, pigs, horses and that's it.

Nope....Youd be dinner beforehand.They are not dogs....not now, not yesterday, not in the forseeable future. Im gonna argue this til the cows are out....a wolfpack has a language all its own....similar to other packs, but not identical. I think all of the pro posters here are confusing wild wolves with captive PACKLESS wolves....There is a Sanctuary for such creatures in Tonino Washington, because people insist on owning them, then either cannot or will not take care of them. Without a pack to rely on, these poor critters are lost...abandoned by their human "family", they have no ability to join with other wolves to become a pack. They camnot be dogs either.

In the Winter of 2012, the area experienced a five day Ice-storm that dropped even pine trees which usually just flex under the load. I was living in Enumclaw, at the time....A 200 year old hawthorn in my yard split right down the middle on the first night....a Saturday. Sunday, the area inhabitants started getting reports of wolves being spotted a little south on I-5....Monday, the Sanctuary people reported to emergency services that one of their larger enclosures was breached, and the wolves in it were gone. I was studying Forestry at a college there; our department was asked to help the Tonino people find the critters since we knew those woods. We all took a shift of four hours....I owned a jeep 4 wheeler so I was driving with a couple of guys....the idea was to herd them back while the enclosure was repaired....
That was monday noon.
But remember....these wolves were PACKLESS. Two were twins, and they stuck together....the others, six in all were singles. They didnt buddy up, didnt cooperate, didnt even associate with each other. By six that evening I was back in Tonino on a second shift....it was dark, no street lamps even on the highways except the I-5 corridor. around eight, my phone rang....the Tonino people reported that the Wolves were all back where they should be, and thanked all of us for the time.

The wolves didnt know how to be wolves....free though they were, they walked HOME.

Wild wolves are not remotely safe to mess about with. Surviving the MATING isnt the issue....its getting up close and personal with the wolf AND HIS PACK thats going to be tough...The Alpha HAS a mate....what does he, or she need YOU for? If anyone cares to doubt me, feel free....but do yourself a favor...buy an ankle bracelet like they use for house arrest or a package of Air-ID tags...When someone has to find whats left of you, make it easy on them.

The Tonino outfit is still there....this can likely be looked up. Have fun....🙄

Last edited:
I would have to state yes but a very rare case lol.

When I was a much younger person I grew up in the middle of a national forest, I often spent days out in the forest exploring as I always loved nature and always had a deep draw to dogs. I already was an active female dog exclusive zoo. I'll try to make this short. I spent much time in the woods, and one weekend I had this odd feeling of being watched, but I knew there was no other people around. After much time I was able to see it was a single wolf that was following me but keeping a respectable distance. I went on my way, keeping it in mind, and after some time it got close enough for me to see and to see it was a female wolf. After some time I noticed that she was a lone wolf, never saw any pack mates or saw any other wolf tracks than hers in the area. This got me thinking what she was doing and why she was so intent on keeping me in close tabs when ever I was out in the forest. It took a while, and I started leaving food bits for her, and over time she saw I was no threat and started to get closer. I made no direct move to get closer to her, I let her do what she pleased, I never felt any fear. Some time passed and she started coming close enough for me to hand feed and get a few pets in, and as that progressed she decided she liked it and would let me get close to her. From that point on we often would stroll the forest together, when i went out she would find me. As time progressed she came into heat, and I could tell something was different. She would get close to me, and I noticed she would often flag me and at first I tried to ignore it but she got more and more pushy as her heat got stronger. I decided that if that is what she wanted, and after I regained my thoughts after seeing that a wild wolf was now begging me to mate with her, I took that step and we mated. We ended up mating countless times that whole week, and as her heat subsided I kept asking and she kept allowing me to mate her, and to my astonishment she would allow me to mate her often out of heat after words, she enjoyed it so much. For several years on we were mates, anytime I spent out in the forest we would be together, we didn't always mate but we did often enough. Just being in her company and knowing she chose me as her mate was mind blowing. Something I will always treasure. Then one day she just disappeared, no trace. In my mind I like to think she found a wondering male wolf and started a real wolf pack, but my brain side is pretty sure it was poachers to blame. We had that problem often in the area.

I still question why she chose me like that, I have always since I can remember had this deep connection with dogs, maybe she could sense my draw towards them. I have never had another chance with a wild wolf, have been with a few hybrids in the past, but she was my only real wolf. I will have to admit for a few microseconds the thought of taking her home and keeping her as my mate entered my mind, as my parents probably would have allowed it as we often had hybrids as family dogs. But the thought was quickly dismissed as she was wild, free, and in no way could I take her from that. I also never named her other than calling her "Wolf" She is one I'll never forget. Sadly the forest these days are getting more and more sold off and shrinking more and more so don't think that wolves even are there anymore, they stay more to the north now.

I would have to state yes but a very rare case lol.

When I was a much younger person I grew up in the middle of a national forest, I often spent days out in the forest exploring as I always loved nature and always had a deep draw to dogs. I already was an active female dog exclusive zoo. I'll try to make this short. I spent much time in the woods, and one weekend I had this odd feeling of being watched, but I knew there was no other people around. After much time I was able to see it was a single wolf that was following me but keeping a respectable distance. I went on my way, keeping it in mind, and after some time it got close enough for me to see and to see it was a female wolf. After some time I noticed that she was a lone wolf, never saw any pack mates or saw any other wolf tracks than hers in the area. This got me thinking what she was doing and why she was so intent on keeping me in close tabs when ever I was out in the forest. It took a while, and I started leaving food bits for her, and over time she saw I was no threat and started to get closer. I made no direct move to get closer to her, I let her do what she pleased, I never felt any fear. Some time passed and she started coming close enough for me to hand feed and get a few pets in, and as that progressed she decided she liked it and would let me get close to her. From that point on we often would stroll the forest together, when i went out she would find me. As time progressed she came into heat, and I could tell something was different. She would get close to me, and I noticed she would often flag me and at first I tried to ignore it but she got more and more pushy as her heat got stronger. I decided that if that is what she wanted, and after I regained my thoughts after seeing that a wild wolf was now begging me to mate with her, I took that step and we mated. We ended up mating countless times that whole week, and as her heat subsided I kept asking and she kept allowing me to mate her, and to my astonishment she would allow me to mate her often out of heat after words, she enjoyed it so much. For several years on we were mates, anytime I spent out in the forest we would be together, we didn't always mate but we did often enough. Just being in her company and knowing she chose me as her mate was mind blowing. Something I will always treasure. Then one day she just disappeared, no trace. In my mind I like to think she found a wondering male wolf and started a real wolf pack, but my brain side is pretty sure it was poachers to blame. We had that problem often in the area.

I still question why she chose me like that, I have always since I can remember had this deep connection with dogs, maybe she could sense my draw towards them. I have never had another chance with a wild wolf, have been with a few hybrids in the past, but she was my only real wolf. I will have to admit for a few microseconds the thought of taking her home and keeping her as my mate entered my mind, as my parents probably would have allowed it as we often had hybrids as family dogs. But the thought was quickly dismissed as she was wild, free, and in no way could I take her from that. I also never named her other than calling her "Wolf" She is one I'll never forget. Sadly the forest these days are getting more and more sold off and shrinking more and more so don't think that wolves even are there anymore, they stay more to the north now.
Very cool story, sorry to hear you don’t see her anymore.

Look up Shaun Ellis, if you wanna know what being human in a wolf pack is like.

Talked with Shaun a few times in passing when he was starting out and he had some amusingly strange ideas about wolves and social structures when incorporating humans. Things worked out in the end, though, more-or-less. ^^

Heh... anyhow, I thought the bear thread was silly enough and don't recall this thread's subject being only about wild wolves, either. 😇

The wolf aint any friendly dog, but if you manage to have sex with the wolf without eating in the attempt, that would be impresive

I feel like a wolf would freak out during the knotting process with a human, like take for example, Im a female, so if I got knotted by a wolf, the wolf would probably freak out during knotting and trying to pull away that they would probably resort to aggression.

You just need a proper disguise, so that the wolves think you're part of the pack. I recommend a pair of glasses and a fake mustache.

You just need a proper disguise, so that the wolves think you're part of the pack. I recommend a pair of glasses and a fake mustache.

I can honestly say I think this would be just as effective as my recommendation of glasses and a fake mustache.

Back