Could a human survive sex with a wolf?

I think it would be survivable, though I don’t know how big wolf knots are. I’m sure it would hurt, but like the other comment said, I think you would have to be more worried about the wolf mauling you to death before/after he’s had his way with you.

Grey wolves are fairly powerful, but they rely on cooperation for success. Surviving sex with one is incumbent on whether YOU are forcing the issue. A wolf isnt likely to consider a human as a sex partner. I doubt theyre...ummm...really tall in the saddle...Most critters are the size they need to be, and a bitch Wolf isnt really larger than a human female.

Grey wolves are fairly powerful, but they rely on cooperation for success. Surviving sex with one is incumbent on whether YOU are forcing the issue. A wolf isnt likely to consider a human as a sex partner. I doubt theyre...ummm...really tall in the saddle...Most critters are the size they need to be, and a bitch Wolf isnt really larger than a human female.
Good to know

Dude, or dudette....these are wild critters...the odds are heavily against you ever even SEEING one. What you'd really want to do is get one of those ankle bracelets they use for house-arrested detainees....because the wolves aren't going to see you as a sex partner....they're likely to see you as Food, at best. The bracelet will make ID a lot easier

Dude, or dudette....these are wild critters...the odds are heavily against you ever even SEEING one. What you'd really want to do is get one of those ankle bracelets they use for house-arrested detainees....because the wolves aren't going to see you as a sex partner....they're likely to see you as Food, at best. The bracelet will make ID a lot easier
Thanks for the advice

i mean are they "huge and heavy" tho? most i've seen didn't seem that larger (if at all) than a larger dog.
they aren't like game of thrones direwolfs.... which were btw mostly played by slightly digitally enlarged northern inuit dogs. might wanna look into those to fulfill this fantasy.
Yesss to Inuit dogs

they're likely to see you as Food, at best.
Pretty much this. Under normal circumstances wolves will want to avoid you to seek more familiar prey, but if you start forcing encounters with them one is likely to go badly and end with your death.
If you somehow have a wolf that sees you as a friend? Sex with them is not dangerous. You might be a little sore afterwards if your chosen partner is male due to typical canine enthusiasm.

Yeah of course, assuming it likes you enough not to eat you. There are dogs that're bigger than wolves, not to mention horses

Back