Cougars what are you looking for in younger men?

Wuzzley

Tourist
Any guy can say they like older women, but 9 times out of 10 you’ll never see them get with or date one. I think there are plenty of reasons for this, like cougars not being incredibly common, but as a guy who has decent emotional materiality for my age I wonder what green flags or specific things cougars think of, or prefer, that is potentially different from the usual things people think of. This can me niche green flags in young men or just why you may like them in general.

If you don’t know a cougar is a girl that likes younger guys, typically 18–26, however can be older depending on how old the girl is. And the term is usually used for women around 40 and up, but the term is very fluid and is used in much less extreme cases, like 25 year old girl and a 20 year old guy.

I am an older bull, you ever heard the joke about the young bull telling the old bull let’s go an fuck one which the older bull replied let’s go and fuck them all

I maybe knot be as good as I once was but as good once as I ever was. If that’s good; let’s find out!, lol

Back