Constant arousal when around dogs

When i see a dog tall enough, I can say instantly think how it would be to be mounted by him, of course i may get a little wet, and have the impulse to caress him, and talk with the owner
Any time and all the time. W/we don't mind to be at your service. :love:
:ROFLMAO:

Hi all,

Anyone else suffer from a constant arousal when around your animal preference? I literally can just be in the same room as a dog and get a raging hard-on.
Not so much canines (though Huskies and Danes get me... 'curious'), but horses. The scent of a horse's body can have me distancing myself from others. I've sometimes noticed that when a mare is in estrous, she can sense when I have sexual feelings toward her. Any mare-lovers out there get the same impression?

I've sometimes noticed that when a mare is in estrous, she can sense when I have sexual feelings toward her. Any mare-lovers out there get the same impression?
I always know my pony is coming into heat when she tries to sniff my crotch, so I know she needs some extra attention every 3 weeks.

sounds like a good dog
He is. I never hold him back to get what nature tells him. I never restrict him from anything what he want to do. Inside the house he can go for it any time he wants. I actually always encourage him.

He is. I never hold him back to get what nature tells him. I never restrict him from anything what he want to do. Inside the house he can go for it any time he wants. I actually always encourage him.
its nature im glad you let it happen and encourage it

My pussy literally be a waterfall when I'm around a new dog and he wants to sniff me. If I can get away with it I'll move my panties to the side so they can eat my pet dogs cum out of my pussy and taste me.
Keep dreaming. :ROFLMAO:

It took me a few years.i have decent control Though my mule really knows how to push my buttons and I've accused her of playing her games on purpose more than once

I get very horny and start getting hard even more so when they are excited to see you and they start getting hard too all i picture is seeing there cock ramming a wet pussy. I start petting them and hugging them to see how hard i can get them.

Yes, I can even pet one with out my pants getting tight
It takes a lot of self control not to make it noticeable

Back