Constant arousal when around dogs

Y’all really get turned on that easy? Give me some of what you’re having! Lmao.

Anywho, considering I’ve grown up around and lived with dogs, I wouldn’t say the mere sight of them arouses me. It’s either when A. Their genitals are swollen/exposed, or B. We’re cuddling and they accidentally brush a pretty sensitive area like my neck or crotch. Sometimes with my boy, there’s an option C. Where he pins me to the floor and starts making out with me. Now that drives me crazy.

Lucky for me, I don’t have a dick, so there’s nothing to hide :gsd_wink:
Ahhh it's nice when a dog lays on top of you and starts making out isn't it?!?.. Instant boner for me. I completely get that. Honestly I've never met a dog that wasn't into kissing. Although some are way more passionate, gentle and slow about how they french. Others are a little more 'intrusive' about it and lick like they're obsessed and won't take a closed mouth for an answer lol, I can recall several times ive had to stop kissing because it literally made my inner lip sore for an entire day

I can relate. Not long ago I stopped to talk to an owner walking their large-breed intact male. His rocket kept appearing and it caused instant boner for me. I still think of the possibilities. Around my own large-breed female dog I only get a boner at appropriate times. The difference for me is 1) I'm not around many intact male dogs, and 2) the newness factor of a dog I've not met before (I like variety).

Regardless, enjoy every boner even if nothing else happens due to circumstances.

Yes and it was a real problem when my old neighbor used to invite me over for a beer. He had a large intact mixed breed dog who was very dominant and must have known I was a bitch for dogs. He used to nose my crotch and jump up on me and lick my face and try to hump me. His owner would barely scold him and I would get hard and wanted him so bad I would be leaking pre-cum. I would leave his place in a daze half-drunk and have to jack off when I got home. Eventually he showed up at my place and got his way with me lol.
I'd like to think your neighbor was fully aware, and likely hopeful something would happen. But that might just be my imagination.

I'd like to think your neighbor was fully aware, and likely hopeful something would happen. But that might just be my imagination.
I suspect his wife was playing with their dog as she used to have a wry smile on her face when her dog was all over me and may have noticed my erection. In addition, when he showed up in my yard he mounted and fucked me like he had lots of experience. I wish we would have been neighbors longer since they were pretty chill and fun to hang out - especially the dog.

I can relate to what your saying. I could be playing with my uncles huskies, or even just petting them. And in no time would be popping a boner. Even watching some of people around here walking their labs gets my juices flowing.

I suspect his wife was playing with their dog as she used to have a wry smile on her face when her dog was all over me and may have noticed my erection. In addition, when he showed up in my yard he mounted and fucked me like he had lots of experience. I wish we would have been neighbors longer since they were pretty chill and fun to hang out - especially the dog.
They sound like great neighbors. You do too.

as someone who has bad bouts of depression, i feel no sexual arousal, just happy. they lighten you right the hell up. also, didnt they say petting or being around dogs releases dopamine? i dont know who releases it... its all over the place and I LIKE IT... lol

I would say its more an attraction thing. Not all dogs do it for me. Some I don't like at all. So that the same as humans and relationships but in my case it's a lot harder as I don't go looking for dogs. Mars isn't my lover, I literally have no attraction to him at all. A dog in the park who is sometimes there when we go for a walk makes my knickers we and my knees weak. And yes when we have interacted I have turned into a silly lovestruck teenager around him. So around him, yes I would say its immediate. But around the others, nothing.

I’m not around mares very much but when I go to the fair I spend a little bit of time scoping the lovelies out. When that tail goes up I feel like I walked into a strip club. BOING! But I don’t stuff 20’s in their bridles. At least I haven’t yet. 😏

always!!!and when i watch other females walking their dogs and its a big breed i always think..shes doing it..for sure
Anyone these days that has balls on their boys I assume is taking it.

For me, I am always distinctly aware of all dogs around me an it fills me with warmth, some of it arousal.
When you allow me to pet your dog however? I'm wet. At this point I think my body just subconsciously reacts to being in such close proximity to another canine after all these years, then add on that I am thinking of his fur on my back too.

Anyone these days that has balls on their boys I assume is taking it.

For me, I am always distinctly aware of all dogs around me an it fills me with warmth, some of it arousal.
When you allow me to pet your dog however? I'm wet. At this point I think my body just subconsciously reacts to being in such close proximity to another canine after all these years, then add on that I am thinking of his fur on my back too.
agree on every word!!!!

Invest in mirrored sunglasses maybe? Hides the eyes at least :gsd_happysmile:
Look at yourself in the mirror before you try it, I have used sunglasses to hide my eyes but I could see people directly looking at me and when I looked in the mirror my eyes could be faintly seen so maybe they could see me rolling my eyes around.

my german shepard is intact and when we are in public, it is normal, but i do think there are some clues that certain people can piick up on. he is intact, i pet him, a lot, he will sniff and nuzzle at me and it takes a moment for me to shoo him back...we are close, but maybe people wonder

When I see large dogs such as St Bernards and Mastiffs in public, I get really excited down there and a bit embarrassed. Good thing I wear thick jeans.

Yep, I wear jeans anywhere that I'm likely to encounter dogs. At my age, I don't get hard as easily as I once did, but a dog that I find attractive getting overly friendly will do it. Dog shows, dog parks, oh, yeah.

I once went to a greyhound race track when they were having a "mutt derby." They were racing most any dog to raise money for greyhound rescue. There was a gorgeous male Australian Shepherd in the race who belonged to a local radio personality. He didn't want to run, though, he preferred to visit with all the people standing along the railing.

I went over to see him up close and fursonal after the race. He jumped up and started washing my face, then slipped me some tongue! I hadn't done that before with a dog, but it was surprisingly pleasant with this guy. Of course, I put on a bit of a show: "Yuck! Dog germs!" etc., but I was secretly intrigued, and of course aroused. I kind of had to squat down to hide my boner, but then he rolled over for a tummy rub. As I rubbed his chest, he knotted up in his sheath with a bit of pink showing. OMG! It didn't help that I found myself wondering if another part of him tasted as nice as his mouth did. He was neutered, but I guess he didn't get the memo. This was in south Florida, where dogs tend to have little to no hair on the lower belly and you can see everything.

Specifically around Staffy bitches. Their stocky frames and protruding rears excite me intensely and I cant ignore it when I'm around them.

Other than that, it happens with pretty much all Heifers. Their full udders literally make my knees weak.

I have no idea why, but dogs always could sense around me I'd let them get away with more than their owners ever could hope to begin to want to. It got to the point where I went from no boner around a group of big dogs, to jacking off because of this thread thinking about just one of those big bodies claiming me as a mate.
It didn't matter what type of dog, male, female, big, small etc. They didn't want to give me up.

If I’m snuggling with my girl or even wrestling and playing she gets me going. I don’t see a problem with it, although when other people are around I try not to get too worked up, so they don’t suspect anything.

Back