Complement the user above you!

Hillbilly doggy like me!
giphy.gif

Damn! I was too late
I'm quite prepared to delete mine, yours is much better🤩

Ta it's an isolation beard. When we first went into lockdown back in March I stopped shaving for work and never quite got back in the swing of it. It hacks me off occasionally but generally it's been well accepted by friends and family.
ah I see, I'm part Cherokee Native American and Swedish and German, so most of my heritage is not hairy, therefore, I am 20 and can barely grow anything better than a puberty mustache. It makes me quite sad, but then again, i can live without a beard if my girl doesn't like a hairy face on her delicate lady-parts

ah I see, I'm part Cherokee Native American and Swedish and German, so most of my heritage is not hairy, therefore, I am 20 and can barely grow anything better than a puberty mustache. It makes me quite sad, but then again, i can live without a beard if my girl doesn't like a hairy face on her delicate lady-parts
First time I kissed anyone with this fungus on my lips it felt really weird, it just got in the way. Swedish German and Cherokee. That's some hot gene pool you've got there.

Back