Cervix and K9 Semen into the Womb: Does it Happen?

Have you had dog actually shoot semen past cervix into your uterus?

• Yes, love it. it felt like.... [do share]

Votes: 37 45.7%
  • Never flet him hit my cervix with cock just his cum.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Just the stubby end of his cock nudges my cervix but nothing goes in

Votes: 39 48.1%

• Total voters

LatinoFan

Tourist
I have known a few owmen who swear this has happened; seems tough to happen considering how tight neck of the cervix can be, but also how much higher in temp [4-5°] dog semen is it could be a bit too 'hot' for the uterus to be enjoyable, but I'm not a woman. As i said a few i know said it happened and it was great. Thus a poll, do elaborate. Did your OBYGN ever notice tenderness on cervix from the at home fun?

@Joss thanks for voting but is this regular or happened once? it seems like such a sensation would be A LOT to take in [literally] if he even got 50% of his ejaculation into the womb, especially the temperature difference

hope more feedback to this poll occurs

@veterzzz have you hoped something would go past your cervix? is that feeling itself pleasurable and some seem to find cervix bumping uncomfortable

@Asia dogs and @Details123 how was the experience? what did you love about it?

@simplysara1985 how was it?

Oof. The thirst on this is a bit cringy, don't you think?
hard to get people to discuss on polls, so facilitate ?
Just gonna work some mod magic on the spam posts and combine them all. If they want to reply, they will reply. If they do not, then that's their choice. But if you continue to post after yourself again and again, @ing every single person that checkmarks an option on the poll, I'm just going to nuke the entire thread.

Just gonna work some mod magic on the spam posts and combine them all. If they want to reply, they will reply. If they do not, then that's their choice. But if you continue to post after yourself again and again, @ing every single person that checkmarks an option on the poll, I'm just going to nuke the entire thread.
I would consider setting the poll to have hidden usernames.

By the way
Cervical penetration is a myth so I would read the yes answers with a pinch of salt or maybe a whole spoon.

By the way
Cervical penetration is a myth so I would read the yes answers with a pinch of salt or maybe a whole spoon.
i'd question whatever the yeses are even real women...

By the way
good find

By the way

A member here has told me (on wickr) that her dog's cock completely penetrates her cervix every time she is mounted. Just sayin'.

and it's completely pleasant experience for "her" and "she" can totally feel his every squirt and everything swimming around inside her uterus, right?:LOL:
I swear to god that is what she has told me. I've said to her (and I'm pretttty) sure it's a 'her) 'look, what you're saying is virtually impossible, do you think that it's what I want to hear you to say?' But no, she maintains that is what happens. For some strange reason she simply dropped out of sight (on wickr) a couple of weeks ago when I asked her some 'difficult' questions. I wonder why?

Edit. I've written this before, but I've scoured the internet for vids or images of 'cervix penetration' and all I ever found was an image of a female with just the tip of her finger in the entrance. I've seen females taking cocks in their urethra, so if it were possible for the cervix I'm sure we'd all see it.

Last edited:
I have known a few owmen who swear this has happened; seems tough to happen considering how tight neck of the cervix can be, but also how much higher in temp [4-5°] dog semen is it could be a bit too 'hot' for the uterus to be enjoyable, but I'm not a woman. As i said a few i know said it happened and it was great. Thus a poll, do elaborate. Did your OBYGN ever notice tenderness on cervix from the at home fun?
4-5 degrees ??
The Vet pages I have found says 1-2 Celcius higher

Lets see if I can explain it right. Guy here...

1 - Human cervix is relatively close to the entrance and is likely to be pushed. In fact any medium to large dog inserting the knot is sure to push and stretch everything quite some

2 - Cervix penetration is possible with small objects but supposedly quite a painful experience. I've seen a few videos of woman who would prolapse cervix and insert a finger or small dildo. (I personally would class those ones with male urethral penetration per pain/pleasure)

3 - The problem here... is the angle. If you see a cross section of a human female, cervix is aligned larerally, which will make it *very* difficult that the point actually gets inside, more likely will hit the pocket.

Not saying in can not happen given a proper push, move and shake and stretching, just... not easy.

th-2156893148.jpg

seems we are stuck at a deadlock as its basically 50% yes and 50% no

it would be great to get insight from those who know the real scoop and want to share

Sometimes i leak for a couple of days, but I don’t think getting anything in there would be particularly pleasant. I mean getting a smear test done is nasty an unpleasant cramping experience at best. Even if you imagine the pretty nurse kissing you…
much appreciate the input!

It’s biological… that some will work it’s way up. They defs reach the cervix an defs hit it… but everything is super fast that there’s no way of adjusting urself to stop. At least with guys u can move or say something.
But doggy style is best if it’s an issue usually..

It’s biological… that some will work it’s way up. They defs reach the cervix an defs hit it… but everything is super fast that there’s no way of adjusting urself to stop. At least with guys u can move or say something.
But doggy style is best if it’s an issue usually..
good point a K9 stud is going to work his way wiht his girl how he wants and will GO

By the way
More like a 50 pound block...

Lets see if I can explain it right. Guy here...

1 - Human cervix is relatively close to the entrance and is likely to be pushed. In fact any medium to large dog inserting the knot is sure to push and stretch everything quite some

2 - Cervix penetration is possible with small objects but supposedly quite a painful experience. I've seen a few videos of woman who would prolapse cervix and insert a finger or small dildo. (I personally would class those ones with male urethral penetration per pain/pleasure)

3 - The problem here... is the angle. If you see a cross section of a human female, cervix is aligned larerally, which will make it *very* difficult that the point actually gets inside, more likely will hit the pocket.

Not saying in can not happen given a proper push, move and shake and stretching, just... not easy.

View attachment 296618
the cervix is used to pass only the sperm.
if it can pass a man's sperm, then the sperm of a dog or other animal will also pass. the only difference is that the woman will not be able to get pregnant. The human cell holds another DNA and therefore nothing to do .. but I would like to see with a microscope how it behaves. if maybe for a few seconds something happens.

the cervix is used to pass only the sperm.
if it can pass a man's sperm, then the sperm of a dog or other animal will also pass. the only difference is that the woman will not be able to get pregnant. The human cell holds another DNA and therefore nothing to do .. but I would like to see with a microscope how it behaves. if maybe for a few seconds something happens.
I mostly agree here, still the conversation was heading *again* whether the penis would go through the cervix.

While many animals, like pigs, would go that way, and others, like horses are fond of "seal with a mushroom plug, apply pressurized fluids, some will jet in". Humans, in turn, look more into the "drop at the gate, let them find the door".
In fact, human penis head design seems intended to remove competitors sperm rather than ensuring impregnation.

And yes, animal sperm dropped at the entrance may be attracted or not. If the former they possibly would go in and have a bold try at the egg.
If they get there or not, and what happens wolud indeed be interesting to see, even just in a microscope plate.

the reality is settling in more, as you see the vote results

so those who 'feel' it go in is it more an exaggerated response and you think that is happening?

Back